WA WA - Richard 'Cody' Haynes, 11, Kittitas, 12 Sept 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumpin' for Cody again!

Please check out his FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/RCodyH

aujum9 - thanks for showing your support on the page for others that are missing, it's greatly appreciated!

Rick and Marla got married right after Cody went missing to avoid being questioned. As a couple they got "lawyer-ed up" (as the police chief put it) and have never been re-questioned again. The police had evidence that brought them back to the home Cody lived it, only to find the Rick and Marla had replaced the flooring in the kitchen without the consent of the landlord. I would have thought the police would have talked to them again. So many things were mishandled and overlooked that we are so frustrated. We are hoping that our search is almost over and we can bring Cody home to a proper burial and closure.

Get that floor ripped up and tested for residual fluids/DNA--can your team get the landlord to agree? Sounds like the police don't want to spend any more effort or money in this case...sad. But what about the FBI? Are they making any progress? I agree that breathing life into this case is exactly what is needed. Poor little guy.

Get that floor ripped up and tested for residual fluids/DNA--can your team get the landlord to agree? Sounds like the police don't want to spend any more effort or money in this case...sad. But what about the FBI? Are they making any progress? I agree that breathing life into this case is exactly what is needed. Poor little guy.

Thank you! Yes, let's breathe!!! Please fellow WS'ers can you help?

Well we have had some problems with the donations we raised for Cody. we raised $1500 to pay the k9 team and our private investigator. That never happened. Also according to Cody's sister their father never took off with the kids like was told by their Mom. They lived with there aunt and their Dad got custody of all the kids and moved to Washington. Sad but the real truth is coming to light. I would love to edit some of my posts above as we are now learning the truth but it doesn't have that option.

Well we have had some problems with the donations we raised for Cody. we raised $1500 to pay the k9 team and our private investigator. That never happened. Also according to Cody's sister their father never took off with the kids like was told by their Mom. They lived with there aunt and their Dad got custody of all the kids and moved to Washington. Sad but the real truth is coming to light. I would love to edit some of my posts above as we are now learning the truth but it doesn't have that option.

Hi aujum9! I've "alerted" your post to the Mods to see whether they can help you edit, I don't know if they can.

I hope all of the real truth will be coming shortly - Cody deserves it.

Still doin' it for Cody!!! Never forgotten!!!

So, anyone know what the sperm donor and step monster are up to nowadays?

Thank you for posting this. We ordered black and white wrist bands to be sold at the vigil. We will use that to get the K-9 Team back for the next search. We are very hopeful about this search. The bracelets should be here tomorrow and I will post the pictures here for everyone to see. Thanks again.

aujum9 - will the wristbands be available for purchase online, via facebook perhaps? Would love to show my support for Cody that way!

9 years too long! Bumpin' for Cody!!

I just happened on a picture of Cody on FB and spent the last hour or so reading this thread and the articles involved. I hope the future searches/investigation can help bring answers for Cody and his family. I'll be watching this thread in the future, hoping.

Bumpin' for Cody again! Any help from fellow, and much more proficient, WSers would be greatly appreciated!!! Please, and thank you!!!!

Cody, you deserve to be found. Your case just breaks my heart. Sending love to your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back