DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Original
Original

Left; Samantha Jane Ham. Right; Korina Michelle Rodriguez

Samantha's NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Korina's NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Roommates Samantha Ham and Korina Rodriguez (NamUs #MP80428), along with brothers Timothy Braddy (NamUs #MP80432) and Frankie Braddy (NamUs #MP80431), were last seen at a party in Bellingham, Washington on Friday, January 21, 1994. They apparently told someone they were going to go rock climbing. It’s believed they stole two 12-foot skiffs on Chuckanut Bay and went out on a joy ride. A car that had been loaned to the Braddys by their sister was found on Chuckanut Shore Road, near the residence where the skiffs had been reported stolen. One of the stolen skiffs washed up in Teddy Bear Cove at the north end of Chuckanut Bay on January 26th. A jacket believed to belong to one of the two women in the group was found submerged nearby.

Oh gosh. :(

Where could they be??

Korina's sister here. Is weird not seeing anything about her case for so long and then within a year hearing people talk about it. Much love to her, wherever she is. We miss her. Good or bad, anything that is known or can be passed on to us is welcome.

Love you auntie❤

Korina's sister here. Is weird not seeing anything about her case for so long and then within a year hearing people talk about it. Much love to her, wherever she is. We miss her. Good or bad, anything that is known or can be passed on to us is welcome.

Korina is my mom, I was only 2.5 when she disappeared and not a day goes by that I don't think about her and how different my life would have been if she could have been in it longer.

Sam’s cousin here:(

Korina is my mom, I was only 2.5 when she disappeared and not a day goes by that I don't think about her and how different my life would have been if she could have been in it longer.
Sam was my cousin I shared this with her oldest brother in Wales

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw
Back