Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Nadia Cole is NOT in custody. But local news IS reporting on it, which I'm relieved by. Why does SHE get to sleep in her own bed when she was there with Aaron since the child's disappearance? If anything an argument for the elderly Jaimes Aung to remain out of custody could be made but.... why Nadia?
yeah, seems pretty sus. my guess is, blonde, Caucasian, monied, female.

ETA and oh yeah, all that alleged cooperation she gave authorities once the had her in custody (at least that's what her parents told us)

Last edited:
yeah, seems pretty sus. my guess is, blonde, Caucasian, monied, female.

ETA and oh yeah, all that alleged cooperation she gave authorities once the had her in custody (at least that's what her parents told us)

I wonder if she'll try to claim something akin to battered woman syndrome. She was manipulated by the Aung family, threatened, held captive in Mexico by Aaron, etc. I'm very curious to see what kind of defense she claims in court. JMO!

I wonder if she'll try to claim something akin to battered woman syndrome. She was manipulated by the Aung family, threatened, held captive in Mexico by Aaron, etc. I'm very curious to see what kind of defense she claims in court. JMO!
Well, she was probably manipulated by AA and his family about what dire danger little Seraya was in. Once in Mexico, I am sure she wanted to leave but couldn't just leave that poor baby there alone with AA. Or some similar nonsense. [watch your step, thick sarcasm]

I could be wrong but my opinion of her, given what has been observed, is that she is entitled till the end. I suspect she has never had consequences and parents have always been able to bail her out. I predict she will walk in, double down that what she did was right, and seem confused that everyone is making it such a big deal.

According to the statement released by Nadia’s parents after she was deported to the US it sounds like the defense is going to present a case that minimizes her involvement. Here’s what they said after Nadia returned:

In a statement, Cole’s parents said their daughter was found safe and unharmed on Thursday and was safely transported to the border to reenter the U.S. She voluntarily came back to her parents and has been fully cooperating with authorities, her parents said.

“She is recovering from her ordeal at a secure private location,” said the statement from Kirk and Beata Cole, posted on the Facebook page of Security Services Northwest, which acted as a hub for tips and information in the missing persons case. “Details of the circumstances that led to her disappearance remain part of an ongoing investigation, and we trust that more information will be released as deemed appropriate by the investigating agencies.”

IMO she’ll be the goto person if the feds need a first hand witness so she may end up with a slap on the wrist.

I sure hope not though. It’s possible both she and Aaron were influenced by the Aung parents but sheesh, they’re both adults who should be responsible for making their own choices.

IMO Aaron has an angry heart towards Seraya’s mom and a big part of this crime was to deny Seraya the comfort of her mother. And we can only guess how Nadia felt towards Samara who, like it or not was going to be in her and Aaron’s lives for at least a decade until Seraya could make her own decisions about seeing her parents.
All MOO

IMO it is difficult to have any sympathy for either AA or NC. Seems they both were in this from the start. The only individuals to have compassion for are the child and the biological mother.

And I hope….. and would like to suspect and believe ….. that police investigators have considerable evidence and they don’t need NC for any reason in their prosecution for either of them. If so, that door should be shut tightly.

From the behavior of both AA and NC, any attempts to intervene or lessen consequences is simply enabling bad behavior IMO. The exact type that seems to have gotten AA and NC into this predicament. And even after deserting her parents at the airport? SMH. Almost makes one question possibly were others involved or aware too?

They both deserve the absolute maximum criminal punishment allowed for each. As well as any restitution charges to compensate for this debacle. MOO

IMO it is difficult to have any sympathy for either AA or NC. Seems they both were in this from the start. The only individuals to have compassion for are the child and the biological mother.

And I hope….. and would like to suspect and believe ….. that police investigators have considerable evidence and they don’t need NC for any reason in their prosecution for either of them. If so, that door should be shut tightly.

From the behavior of both AA and NC, any attempts to intervene or lessen consequences is simply enabling bad behavior IMO. The exact type that seems to have gotten AA and NC into this predicament. And even after deserting her parents at the airport? SMH. Almost makes one question possibly were others involved or aware too?

They both deserve the absolute maximum allowed for each. As well as any restitution charges to compensate for this debacle. MOO
I don't have sympathy for Nadia either. Some day she will have her own child, and maybe then it will hit her then how awful her actions were. But it doesn't take being a mother yourself to realize the selfishness and thoughtless (and criminality) of taking a child from her mother and running away.

I do think she found out how hard it is to care for a toddler 24/7 - it's work! And I don't think they had an easy time of it.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back