Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Nadia Cole is NOT in custody. But local news IS reporting on it, which I'm relieved by. Why does SHE get to sleep in her own bed when she was there with Aaron since the child's disappearance? If anything an argument for the elderly Jaimes Aung to remain out of custody could be made but.... why Nadia?
yeah, seems pretty sus. my guess is, blonde, Caucasian, monied, female.

ETA and oh yeah, all that alleged cooperation she gave authorities once the had her in custody (at least that's what her parents told us)

Last edited:
yeah, seems pretty sus. my guess is, blonde, Caucasian, monied, female.

ETA and oh yeah, all that alleged cooperation she gave authorities once the had her in custody (at least that's what her parents told us)

I wonder if she'll try to claim something akin to battered woman syndrome. She was manipulated by the Aung family, threatened, held captive in Mexico by Aaron, etc. I'm very curious to see what kind of defense she claims in court. JMO!

I wonder if she'll try to claim something akin to battered woman syndrome. She was manipulated by the Aung family, threatened, held captive in Mexico by Aaron, etc. I'm very curious to see what kind of defense she claims in court. JMO!
Well, she was probably manipulated by AA and his family about what dire danger little Seraya was in. Once in Mexico, I am sure she wanted to leave but couldn't just leave that poor baby there alone with AA. Or some similar nonsense. [watch your step, thick sarcasm]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme
Back