WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

exactly...
even if sloppily packed with approriate, but not enough, says SOMETHING.
Who, among us, is not careful with a specific number of underwear, etc...
She was becoming a lawyer.... I think her family would be able to interpret a sense of orderliness or lack thereof in that suitcase.

However, crickets.
This is my speculation: Her parents still have the PI tracking her, but once they figured out she is with AA, they are not fearful that she was abducted and in danger, but that she made a dumb decision. I think they want to reach her to help her disentangle from any legal actions that might be made against her for her involvement with hiding the child. There is no need for all that to be public.

Of course, I'm sure they want her home too and to make sure she is safe.

Again, that's my take on it at the moment.
jmo

I’m sure most of you are thinking the same, but I fail to even guess at what their long term plan could be. Two 21 year olds and a child not even 3 … are they going to spend the rest of their lives on the run? Establish new identifications? Who would want to spend their lives living like this? I can’t imagine Nadia being able to continue this, but would she be able to persuade AA otherwise? And is she now too involved to leave on her own if she wanted to? How and when will this end?

Just a few of the issues I ponder

To my mind the 3 are not in danger. They're clearly hiding out. If they were remotely in danger or deceased, we would hear Family Aung making it about themselves. There's no reason i have to think they've been hurt. The self-important Aung Family Statement is why. All they did was double down and focus on why IT'S OK that Aaron absconded with the toddler.

Aung Family wouldn't present such a ridiculously boastful statement if you thought Aaron was remotely hurt.

And Aaron calling nadia hoping he'd get voice mail- why would he do this and oh so conveniently be able to meet up with nadia a few hours later heading in from Moscow to Seattle which is a 6 hrs drive with Nadia with no cell phone or possessions? Clearly this was planned.
I disagree. Seraya is with one or two 21-year-olds with no extensive experience in dealing with childhood illnesses, potty training, etc. They are cooped up somewhere and taking Seraya to a doctor would betray their location. These two young inexperienced adults are cooped up somewhere with a small child. How long before she gets sick, injured, or the stress gets to them?
If they went to Mexico, they could have fallen victim for their car, money, or other crime.

One of the small, puzzling things in this is how little we've heard about Nadia as a person. MOO, but when an attractive 21 year old woman disappears, whether voluntarily or not, usually we have everyone from her middle school soccer coach to her childhood BFF talking to the media. Where are her current friends? What is she like? What interests does she have that might get her spotted somewhere?

JMO, but I wonder if she began pulling away from her college friends and college social life once she got involved with Aaron, who we would have called a "townie"*** in my day, and that's why there's no one from WSU speaking up about how much she's missed, how she's the sweetest person, how she loves horses, or any of the other kinds of tidbits we usually get about vanished young women.

*** I don't mean that pejoratively, it's from "town and gown," just slang for someone associated with the town vs. the gown, aka academic robe.

One of the small, puzzling things in this is how little we've heard about Nadia as a person. MOO, but when an attractive 21 year old woman disappears, whether voluntarily or not, usually we have everyone from her middle school soccer coach to her childhood BFF talking to the media. Where are her current friends? What is she like? What interests does she have that might get her spotted somewhere?

JMO, but I wonder if she began pulling away from her college friends and college social life once she got involved with Aaron, who we would have called a "townie"*** in my day, and that's why there's no one from WSU speaking up about how much she's missed, how she's the sweetest person, how she loves horses, or any of the other kinds of tidbits we usually get about vanished young women.

*** I don't mean that pejoratively, it's from "town and gown," just slang for someone associated with the town vs. the gown, aka academic robe.
I think we're not hearing from people about NC because she isn't really a missing person and she's isn't a named criminal on the run - she's an adult who left seemingly of her own free will. There is no reason for old friends to talk to the press about her.

jmo

That is interesting... I hadn't picked up on that until you mentioned it, but very little is being said about her besides the few tidbits from her parents regarding her recent graduation and planned trip to Italy. Nothing about her as a person and very few pleas for her to come home. I tend to agree that she was pulling away from her social circle and maybe they aren't surprised by this turn of events (in that they assumed it wouldn't end well, AA would lead her into making questionable choices, etc.)

I suspect now that she has been connected to the custodial interference matter her family and friends are laying low. She no longer has the appearance of a victim that she initially did when reported missing. She now appears to be a co-conspirator in a criminal act. Her friends may not know WHAT to say so they say nothing.

I suspect now that she has been connected to the custodial interference matter her family and friends are laying low. She no longer has the appearance of a victim that she initially did when reported missing. She now appears to be a co-conspirator in a criminal act. Her friends may not know WHAT to say so they say nothing.

Not to mention the media might think it's a bad look for them to portray her as a victim if she ends up being a coconspirator, so they're not bothering with those kinds of interviews until they know more.

To me it would seem too coincidental that the day AA chooses to take off just so happens to be the same day NC is set to fly out. I think these two things were coordinated very deliberately.

I’ve been wondering if l they chose that day because NC would already be at the airport . . . maybe they planned to meet there and fly somewhere together. Then something fell apart, and they had to resort to a hasty plan B instead.
Is there any kind of stop gap for someone with the same name to be booked on 2 totally different flights?

Is there any kind of stop gap for someone with the same name to be booked on 2 totally different flights?
That’s a great question; I have no idea.

Maybe they intended to fly somewhere with fraudulent passports, but AA informed NC that he wasn’t able to acquire them in time. A rattled NC then had to leave the airport abruptly, without her belongings, and they improvised a new back-up plan to drive instead.

I don’t recall if it’s been stated whether NC had only the carry-on, which she left with her mother, or also checked in luggage?

Maybe they intended to fly somewhere with fraudulent passports, but AA informed NC that he wasn’t able to acquire them in time. A rattled NC then had to leave the airport abruptly, without her belongings, and they improvised a new back-up plan to drive instead.

I don’t recall if it’s been stated whether NC had only the carry-on, which she left with her mother, or also checked in luggage?
The luggage, and what was in there just remains to be one of the elephants in the room.

OR maybe NC was meant to get on that flight to Italy . . . and AA was supposed to get on a different flight too. They could then meet up in Europe, where it would be easier for the three of them to disappear.

Only, AA underestimated how challenging it would be to obtain a passport for Sareya.

I just really don’t think the airport part is happenstance. It would’ve been much easier to run off the night before NC was supposed to fly out, or when she got back from her trip. I think the airport was chosen as a jump-off point for a reason.

We go back and forth about whether this was planned or impulsive, but I think it was something in the middle.

To my mind the 3 are not in danger. They're clearly hiding out. If they were remotely in danger or deceased, we would hear Family Aung making it about themselves. There's no reason i have to think they've been hurt. The self-important Aung Family Statement is why. All they did was double down and focus on why IT'S OK that Aaron absconded with the toddler.
There is a possibility they are in danger. If they did actually drive into Mexico in a Caddie w/US plates, they are in danger, IMO. That makes them a likely target.

If they are hiding out in the US, they could be recognised and then blackmailed, or threatened.

And just the stress from the intense circumstances creates so much tension, resulting in arguments, scuffles, bad decisions and impulsive actions. All of that is soaked up by the young toddler. They are psychic sponges and they know when their parents are stressed out and in toxic situations.

Could this intense situation get down out of proportion in their minds and create a Domestic Violence situation or even murder/suicidal ideations?
Aung Family wouldn't present such a ridiculously boastful statement if you thought Aaron was remotely hurt.
They might not realise the danger that surrounds the 3 missing people because they are living in their bubble of denial. IMO
And Aaron calling nadia hoping he'd get voice mail- why would he do this and oh so conveniently be able to meet up with nadia a few hours later heading in from Moscow to Seattle which is a 6 hrs drive with Nadia with no cell phone or possessions? Clearly this was planned.

The Missing Baby's name= >>>>>. Seraya Rose Lynn Aung- Harmon

To me, that very long name symbolises how difficult it was for the 2 to compromise on their newborn's name. It is very long because they each had to have their say in the middle name and the surname. IMO

To me, that very long name symbolises how difficult it was for the 2 to compromise on their newborn's name. It is very long because they each had to have their say in the middle name and the surname. IMO
I'll bet his family had input and likely insisted their wishes be honored.

My son has 4 names. It wasn't difficult at all for us to agree on his name, we just wanted both lineages represented so we got creative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50
Back