Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's assume this was not planned and let's assume that she didn't receive a call or anything similar before leaving her mom to use the bathroom, with the assumption that LE would have included that in their description of her going missing (unless this is what led to the comment about her seeming distressed when she left). The next logical assumption then would be that she could have received a text from AA prior to boarding the plane that prompted her to walk away. If the text message indicated that she had to come alone, not tell anyone, and leave her phone behind etc. or threatened harm to her or someone she loves if she spoke up, maybe she would have left abruptly without saying a word. However, one would then assume that LE is able to see these texts on her phone indicating she may also be in danger. The thing I don't know is whether LE would release that information to the public (i.e. "we have reason to believe they are together" "we have reason to believe that NC may be in danger" etc.) but based on past cases, I would assume they would.

Based on all of this, I find it hard to believe that at least some of this was not already planned in advance. My theory is that there was a plan for them to runaway together with the baby, but if that went according to plan or they deviated for some reason (like the baby's condition worsening for example) I don't know. It sure seems to me like they had a well thought out plan for them to be missing this long.

But why wouldnt she say that to her parents? And bring her phone?
How would one even approach that conversation? "Hey Mom I can't go to Italy with you. Something serious happened to Aaron's baby while he was hiding out with her, and now he is threatening to kill himself. Gotta go" IDK seems a little gutsy to attempt that. Remember she is possibly panicked so probably hard to come up with a good lie, so just leave and deal with it later? JMO

She might have thought that her parents would board thinking she would catch up and board a little behind. Then her parents would be stuck on a plane, thinking she missed boarding on accident.

I wonder if any articles said how close to the plane departure Nadia's disappearance was.
There would be no way on earth that I would board a plane for Italy (or honestly anywhere else) if any of my party, especially my child (even an adult child), were not there to board the plane. No way. Especially since she left her luggage with her parents, and her phone, and said I’ll be right back. Moo

I've considered a similar scenario. Something happened to the baby and he called NC in a panic & that explains her sudden, very bizarre unplanned departure from the airport. Allegedly.

But, if he picked the baby up in Pullman, and he lives in Moscow, and the cover story was camping/fishing in Montana (all very much east of Seatac)... why did NC leave Seatac and head down to the Seattle waterfront? I can't make that part make sense.

Then there's the Mexico story, which just makes the rest of it not make sense as well.
Could they have gone by small boat from Seattle to Mexico and had someone separate deliver the car to them in Mexico? Pretty convoluted plan but just throwing stuff at walls over here.

Where is Seraya?

Just a random thought, that a well thought out or a pre-planned disappearance doesn't jive in any way, with NC suddenly disappearing from the airport which set off every red flag, immediately.

Another legitimate reason for them to all be gone this long, would be if they're all deceased. I know no one wants to think about that, but it's certainly possible.

Just a random thought, that a well thought out or a pre-planned disappearance doesn't jive in any way, with NC suddenly disappearing from the airport which set off every red flag, immediately.

Another legitimate reason for them to all be gone this long, would be if they're all deceased. I know no one wants to think about that, but it's certainly possible.
It is possible. I keep waiting for NC to snap out of this behavior and contact her parents....but perhaps she can't. :(

Still, I'm still holding out hope for a safe resolution.

jmo

I have had that thought as well, but how? I thought family annihilater, but then it would have been the mother not the fiancé, I would think. So that quickly left my mind.

Reactions: GRT
Could they have gone by small boat from Seattle to Mexico and had someone separate deliver the car to them in Mexico? Pretty convoluted plan but just throwing stuff at walls over here.

Where is Seraya?
That made me immediately think of the Tad Cummins case when he did a "test run" to take his kidnapping victim from San Diego into Mexico on a boat. Definitely convoluted but also something that at least one other person actually attempted (he ditched the plan when he realized the water was too choppy for his stupid little boat, or something like that), in the cases we discuss here.

I have had that thought as well, but how? I thought family annihilater, but then it would have been the mother not the fiancé, I would think. So that quickly left my mind.
The how: baby passed from some sort of accident or illness, and once AA and NC were together & realized what their future was going to look like (not together, not happily married as they'd planned, him in jail, etc.) they made a dreadful choice to check out, together.

I'd love to be completely wrong about that, but the longer they're gone the more I wonder how they're covering for even basic food, shelter & diapers for baby. Or, if they are.

jmo

The how: baby passed from some sort of accident or illness, and once AA and NC were together & realized what their future was going to look like (not together, not happily married as they'd planned, him in jail, etc.) they made a dreadful choice to check out, together.

I'd love to be completely wrong about that, but the longer they're gone the more I wonder how they're covering for even basic food, shelter & diapers for baby. Or, if they are.

jmo
Makes sense, and totally agree I have the same questions. I pray all 3 are alive and well, but your scenario is very possible unfortunately

jmo
Here's a hopeful thought - he picked up the child the same day NC went missing. I don't think the child was sick (even if constipated) and I'm thinking there was not time for a dangerous act to happen by the time NC fled the airport. If something drastic happened, I don't think it was before NC ditched her parents. Just a guess, of course.

However, something might have happened since?

As for funding, I think the Aung family is financing this fiasco....but for how long? Eventually the stylish young couple is going to have to find jobs and support themselves, I would assume. NC could likely do that easier as she is not charged with a crime and could use her own name, I would guess, without being detected.

jmo

Or, as some have suggested, Seraya's constipation troubles could have worsened, and she passed, leaving AA distraught and demanding NC not get on her flight because he was suicidal. Then, when she got to him, perhaps it was a murder/suicide thing.

All MOO and pretty farfetched. But, life is sometimes odder than fiction.

Alive or not, we should have heard something by now unless someone is purposefully hiding them out and buying them food while they remain hidden. If so, that can't last forever.

Where is Seraya?
I'm in BC lower mainland when I think of small boat from Seattle I'd think here there's so many places and so many people that they would fit in. Unless you follow true crime this case isn't well known. Jmoo

Where is Seraya?
I think most of the ferries in the area go to the islands off the coast, but there is a ferry that leaves out of Seattle that goes to Victoria BC Canada, but even on that one, you are filtered off of the boat and into Canadian entry port where the officials check IDs immediately. I’m not sure if there are ferries going other places, maybe someone local would know? But your suggestion brings up something I had not considered before, that maybe they travelled by boat? I wouldn’t be surprised if Aaron’s family maybe has access to one or connections to arrange that for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back