Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Aung totally misunderstood how the public would react to their public antics. We are collectively unimpressed with the self-praise and with airing supposed dirty-laundry of their grandchild's mother.

jmo
This. Yes.

I don't know if it's a cultural thing or a family thing, but the Aungs immediately jumped on the best-defense-is-a-good-offense bandwagon, and it backfired badly.

I wonder if AA has been misleading them. The photos of Samara's messy house and snips of her texts are petty matters that violate privacy and trust. Yet, the Aungs didn't seem to understand that the public might be offended by them airing that dirty laundry.

The accusation of putting Seraya in proximity to a sexual abuser is more serious, but that's something to report to the authorities, not to try in the court of public opinion.

It makes me think AA might tend to be a bit melodramatic. Did he blow everything out of proportion? Could he still be a bit jealous? Maybe he doesn't like the idea of Seraya competing with a new sibling for her mother's attention.

I only wonder that because I have a nephew who is that way. He's an adult, too, but he makes up so many stories and upsets his mother. She believes every word he says. I just have to wonder if AA did something similar to his family and to Nadia.

This. Yes.

I don't know if it's a cultural thing or a family thing, but the Aungs immediately jumped on the best-defense-is-a-good-offense bandwagon, and it backfired badly.

I wonder if AA has been misleading them. The photos of Samara's messy house and snips of her texts are petty matters that violate privacy and trust. Yet, the Aungs didn't seem to understand that the public might be offended by them airing that dirty laundry.

The accusation of putting Seraya in proximity to a sexual abuser is more serious, but that's something to report to the authorities, not to try in the court of public opinion.

It makes me think AA might tend to be a bit melodramatic. Did he blow everything out of proportion? Could he still be a bit jealous? Maybe he doesn't like the idea of Seraya competing with a new sibling for her mother's attention.

I only wonder that because I have a nephew who is that way. He's an adult, too, but he makes up so many stories and upsets his mother. She believes every word he says. I just have to wonder if AA did something similar to his family and to Nadia.
It's very manipulative, imo. I have a neighbor/acquaintance who manipulates people through gossip about others. I don't like it one bit, and it seem so obviously stupid once you recognize what's happening.

jmo

And that fundraiser… ostensibly to help attain some vague “justice” for Seraya. Hmphh, IMO realistically it may end up paying for Aaron’s defense.

I hope some high powered attorney offers to represent Seraya’s mom in family court and pins Aaron’s behind firmly to the wall.

Are the Aungs suffering from memory issues? Their precious granddaughter was found living in a car in a strange country while her father looked for a food bank to feed her. In unbearable heat. While she suffered with an ear infection which was never mentioned as something Seraya had prior to her being abducted.

WTH is wrong with them?
MOO

And that fundraiser… ostensibly to help attain some vague “justice” for Seraya. Hmphh, IMO realistically it may end up paying for Aaron’s defense.
IMO they named it that in order to obtain donations from people who may be confused and think they are donating towards Samara’s fundraiser however Samara’s has since been taken down

Aaron Aung faces federal kidnapping charges.

Good! He’s now facing up to 3 years in prison for that charge. I don’t know if he’ll actually see time but I don’t think the feds filed just for fun.

The link also said Seraya’s mother was taking him to court over his not paying child support.

So he put his daughter in danger and couldn’t be bothered to help provide her with financial support. IMO he’s not a fit parent and he should be ashamed for what he subjected Seraya to.
MOO

Well, now Aaron will not only have to get caught up on child support but pay lawyers. What a dummy. I wonder if he and Nadia have spoken and if this whole thing has taken the sparkles off of their romance. I'm gonna guess things have probably soured, lol.

Edit to fix word left out.

Last edited:
Well, now Aaron will not have to get caught up on child support but pay lawyers. What a dummy. I wonder if he and Nadia have spoken and if this whole thing has taken the sparkles off of their romance. I'm gonna guess things have probably soured, lol.
He'll still have to pay child support, won't he? So lawyers + child support. So many developments for his family to add to their self-praise website.

jmo

He'll still have to pay child support, won't he? So lawyers + child support. So many developments for his family to add to their self-praise website.

jmo
My bad. I meant to say he will not only have to catch up on child support but also pay lawyers (and court costs, etc). IOW, he's going to be paying for this stupid stunt for a long time!

Well, now Aaron will not only have to get caught up on child support but pay lawyers. What a dummy. I wonder if he and Nadia have spoken and if this whole thing has taken the sparkles off of their romance. I'm gonna guess things have probably soured, lol.

Edit to fix word left out.
"...taken the sparkles off of their romance ..." perfect way to say it!

Guess maybe Italy wouldn't have been so bad.

JMO

We don't really know what Nadia's involvement was. IMO, it's quite possible she went along after AA notified her he was taking off with Seraya, and joined them in the hopes of talking some sense into AA. She's a law student, she knew what laws he was breaking and may have wanted to try to mediate a better outcome with him, knowing he might listen to reason from her. I evidence this theory by the fact it was reported she looked very upset when leaving the airport, and by the fact that she was separated from them when they were apprehended and she had all documents and money etc. Perhaps reasoning wasn't working and that was a last ditch effort to get him to turn himself in.
I could be completely wrong and she was completely a willing participant. But this theory makes sense to me. If she willingly helped keep that child from her Mom, she should be held responsible for that in some way, of course. I hope she can get her life back on track.

Nadia is going to receive every benefit of the doubt from the system due to her parents buying the best attorneys and PR firms once she ran away from her Live Laugh Love vacation to Italy.

I’m saving my sympathies for the victims in this case — the kidnapped baby and the mother who has been viciously slandered by the family of the abdutor.

MOO IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay