Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I like how they put the word harassment in quotes.
Yes, an interesting post and requests therein IMO. Also confused since unfortunately there are no links or Court Case #s to upcoming court cases for their son AA IIUC? Those matters IMO seem also centrally related and should be available for perusal. MOO

So they were ordered to remove everything? Can’t view the link right now.

Due to a court decision on a "protection order" for "harassment," on July 31, 2024 all social media posts have been taken down.

This includes this Facebook Group, YouTube channel, AungFamilyStatement.com website, Change.org petition and .com site.

Due to a court decision on a "protection order" for "harassment," on July 31, 2024 all social media posts have been taken down.

This includes this Facebook Group, YouTube channel, AungFamilyStatement.com website, Change.org petition and .com site.
Right, I was asking if anyone had verified this was done per a court order, as I don’t have reason to trust the Aung family to tell the public the truth.

AUG 3, 2024
[...]

The child's mother spoke with police and said that Aung may have been driving his father's car, according to court documents. Officials identified that car as having crossed from California to Mexico on June 1.

On July 4, Aung, Cole and his daughter were "contacted by Mexican officials" and shortly after were returned to the U.S.

Aung's attorney asked Friday for detention and preliminary hearings to be set for Thursday.

Goeke granted their request as well as the prosecutor's motion for a no-contact order with witnesses and victims.

Waldref said additional charges are possible as the case unfolds.

Right, I was asking if anyone had verified this was done per a court order, as I don’t have reason to trust the Aung family to tell the public the truth.

Searching for Aung, Aaron on the Washington Courts website, this shows up:
1722804430191.png

If you search for Harmon, Samara Linn on the same site, this shows up:
1722804589134.png

Fyi, a screen capture of the "Aung Family Statement":
1722804655883.png

As has been mentioned, their choice to put "protection order" & "harassment" in quotes shows their continuing disrespect for court rulings against themselves. MOO.

ETA: They seem like such a toxic family as a whole. NC should count herself lucky that she has (I hope) unentangled herself from them forevermore. MOO & Imo.

Last edited:
I checked the change.org and fundraising sites and the Aung family posts are gone. Interesting is that Seraya’s mom’s fundraiser and change org petition are still active. So the court order only covers Aaron and his family.

I don’t know the current status of FB or other social media.

The child's mother spoke with police and said that Aung may have been driving his father's car, according to court documents. Officials identified that car as having crossed from California to Mexico on June 1.
If his father let him use his car to escape across the border, his father should be charged.

If his father says he didn't give him permission to use his car, AA should be charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle along with his other more serious charges.

I doubt they would pursue that charge though, if the car owner wasn't in favor of prosecution. But it would ultimately be up to the prosecutor to file or not on that.

So Aaron can’t afford a lawyer so the taxpayers get to pay for him but apparently the rest of the “family” is quite willing to pay for lawyers etc.

Quite the family.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85