WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainstream media brief with fewer details: FBI, Moscow police searching home in Moscow
Ooooh, interesting detail on the KXLY post: "Law enforcement is searching a home in Moscow, Idaho Tuesday. Officers with the Moscow Police Department, FBI, and Pullman Police Department are at a home on F Street near Eisenhower Street."
That's a LOT of police presence.

If you search the family name + address in Moscow, Idaho, it lists a location that would be in line with the location being searched. Google Street view also matches with the article's photo including a blue house and a row of mailboxes across the street.

Last edited:
MOO just looking at the residence, the work related vehicles outside, and the general state of all, the Aungs are not wealthy. They may be doing alright and enjoy a little middle class comfort, but they are not rolling in dough. JMO.
Google Maps

area of interest is 1936 East F street

ETA, and their garage, state of their property is overall messy which I find intersting in light of their complaints about how Samara kept the home she and AA shared.

Last edited:

"Multiple law enforcement agencies searched a home Tuesday morning in connection to the missing 2-year-old believed to be in Mexico."

and

"Law enforcement remains on the scene as this is an active investigation. East F Street is closed, and you are asked to avoid the area."

MOO just looking at the residence, the work related vehicles outside, and the general state of all, the Aungs are not wealthy. They may be doing alright and enjoy a little middle class comfort, but they are not rolling in dough. JMO.
Google Maps

area of interst is 1936 East F street

ETA, and their garage, state of their property is overall messy which I find intersting in light of their complaints about how Samara kept the home she and AA shared.

I was thinking the same thing. From all I've heard and read, I expected a much nicer home. How interesting!

I think many of us were waiting for the other shoe to drop; LE had been so quiet yet they’ve probably been working ceaselessly.

Are they looking for Seraya at the residence or just looking for evidence of her location? Hopefully we’ll know more very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow