WA WA - Shantina Smiley, 29, & Azriel Carver, 8 (fnd deceased), Olympia, Mar 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is my google map and time line:

maps

A- Silverdale, WA
B- Handy Pantry Market 7:50 PM
C- Martin Way Diner (corn Dog) 9:00 PM
D- Gull Harbor Merchantile 9:55 PM
E- Dennis Williams House (used phone)-10:10 PM
F- Home of Jim Pribbenow- guy who found car on his beach 10:00 AM Sunday
G- New Castle WA, home of her step-father

Thanx for the map. They really got sidetracked from their destination?

I'm wondering... it was said that her wallet was in the van, but not her purse. Maybe she left her purse at point D by accident, realized it at point E, headed back to D and missed the place, and ended up at point F.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out. I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

http://www.robbsimmons.com/

He asked for cell charger, yet she forgot her phone, wouldn't that kind of remark jog your memory to bring yours.

If he was going to be leaving 15 min after her, was it even mentioned meeting was almost done.

It would make sense to do the drive in one vehicle unless she was planning to stay longer. jmo

The video I linked earlier. Does anyone know which store that was? Poor little guy looks tired.

She looks like she's smiling at someone....just strange! She had just ordered food, paid for it and is leaving without waiting for it. Her son said she had hit her head....I wonder when? After going out the door of the diner is when she fell? Why was nobody worried enough to report her strange behavior? I would think she was drunk if I witnessed her leaving without her order and falling down in the parking lot!

Where do the grandparents live? She wasn't going to see them. Didn't they think it was odd that she called them? Too many questions...

She must have hit her head before going in the diner because her son told the waitress that it had happened. I am not clear on whether she fell outside the diner before or after going in? Was the son talking about a different incident when she hit her head? If she fell going out, there must have been another incident - maybe a car accident?

Makes me wonder if she didn't get turned around, then decided that since it was so late that she should just turn around and go home.

Makes me wonder if she didn't get turned around, then decided that since it was so late that she should just turn around and go home.

It's weird that she crosses the freeway and ends up at location E where she made the phone call and asks directions for the freeway. But then crosses the freeway again and at somepoint ends up at location F.

Thanx for the map. They really got sidetracked from their destination?

I'm wondering... it was said that her wallet was in the van, but not her purse. Maybe she left her purse at point D by accident, realized it at point E, headed back to D and missed the place, and ended up at point F.

I wonder if she left her purse at home, and it had her cell in it. I could be wrong on the map for point D, I couldn't find a Gulf Harbor Mercantile, only a Gull harbor merchantile. Williams says that he is only a mile away, but the map shows it at 10 miles.

A- Silverdale, WA
B- Handy Pantry Market 7:50 PM
C- Martin Way Diner (corn Dog) 9:00 PM
D- Gull Harbor Merchantile 9:55 PM
E- Dennis Williams House (used phone)-10:10 PM
F- Home of Jim Pribbenow- guy who found car on his beach 10:00 AM Sunday
G- New Castle WA, home of her step-father

I wonder if she fell at Handy Pantry and that's where she hit her head? It seems once they pulled off there it all went downhill and she can't seem to find a freeway entrance. At close look it looks like the freeway onramps and offramps aren't where you would expect them to be. I hate getting lost in areas like that. You can see the dang freeway, but you can't find the onramp.

I would think she would know she wasn't on I 5 anymore, and unless they are totally in the boonies it seems like the boy would be able to get help if he were able to. He did tell the waitress his Mom had hit her head.

twitter,,says she just saw last video of them and it really hurts

I wonder if there was something else that caused her to fall, and that is the underlying problem. Like low blood sugar, made her feel confused so she stopped to eat, then fell...possibly became embarrassed and left?, went to use phone, and got turned around again.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/87713417.html?skipthumb=Y

Silas smith- Smileys Step grand father seems very concerned.

It's weird that she crosses the freeway and ends up at location E where she made the phone call and asks directions for the freeway. But then crosses the freeway again and at somepoint ends up at location F.

I think E is the wrong address. Kiro 7 said it was on 46th Ave which makes way more sense.
(how do I attach my version of the map from google using the 46th ave address?)

Smiley was then traced to a grocery store in Boston Harbor at 9:50 p.m. and then she stopped at the home of Dennis Williams in the 1400 block of 46th Avenue Northeast at about 10 p.m

http://www.kirotv.com/news/22842562/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member