WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rougelatete,

Good summary. I don't believe Sky was kidnapped anymore than I believe Lisa was kidnapped, or Caylee was kidnapped, or that Aliayah walked out her front door into the arms of baby snatchers.

When will LE crack these mommies! As we know, LE was never able to crack CFCMA.

MOO

Mel

Has he ever taken the kids to the doctor? * She was starving them according to him. * How about getting medical proof that these children were getting abused? * How about looking at every possible option of getting the kids out of her care?

Didn't he accuse her of brusing the kids to make it look like he did it? * Did the kids have bruises? * Why didn't he take pictures? * Why didn't he document it?

Really how could the man have done so(take kids photos to prove Julias abuse?? I am seriously asking Have you read the documents ? Because it's obvious Julia took photos with the wounds she inflicted in order to back her fictitious claims of abuse!! Therefor Solomon has never seen his children again(from the time she inflicted the wounds and took the pix)due to the thorough investigation process that Occurs the minute that Julia filed the claims that SM physically and sexually abused his kids!!!!

Noted that every single solitary baseless, factless claim from this persons mouth(JB) have been proven unfounded and 100% false!!

Iow 100% bs.. All a game to Julia!! When infact the father has fought harder thru this extremely tedious and tiring process to finally be back with his kids!!!

And please make note that when that finally had been proven and these children finally allowed to be reunited with their father.. This was decided 72 hours before Sky mysteriously disappeared..

This man did everything humanly possible fighting for his kids.. He was up against a sick liar who didn't mind inflicting severe abuses to get what she wanted.. Solomon went the whole 9yrds and then some for his kids. Sadly the sociopathic mother disappeared one of those children coincidentally at the exact moment the father finally had proved every single one *of her sick allegations as 100% false and was about to be reunited with his children!

Believe it's truly a coincidence??? IMO common logic says it's anything but..*

It's puzzling. Also from the last thread, she reposted a single photo today from July of 2009, with a view from approx. 1515 Dock Street in Tacoma. Very strange, very random. She was very pregnant with Sky when that was taken and uploaded originally. On the 15th she reposted an image she had cropped and used on the sugar daddy profile.

And now today's repost of the marina is gone, and only the September 5th repost is there. So weird, all of this.

I think I found the marina picture under july 09 archives..this is all strange
there has to be a message in this for someone

None that I recall, I'm scanning through them again.

And it's a good point. I have loads of "chocolate face" and "fell in the mud" photos of my kids. My daughter when she tried to apply lipstick...that kind of stuff. Very messy, lots and lots of 'em.

To me those are the funniest and sweetest pics. The cake on the face at the first birthday as baby digs into it. The attempts to eat spaghetti. The huge messes they make along with the look on their face when you catch them in the act. The kids squishing mud thru their hands and all over each other.

She has pics of baby girl eating around the time of allegations of her not feeding them. But are there any before that? Don't we all have pics of our kids eating? But does she have any for the time when SM was having to pick her up and feed her?

Also, gee I'm so glad JB has been able to overcome being upset enough to check in on her potential sugar daddies on the sugardaddy website. Guess she is done with this messy situation, ready to brush off her children as the nuisance they have apparently always been to her and ready to find a "real man". <insert exceeding heavy sarcasm here>

Very very strange. It is the exact same pic. the one from today and the one from july 09. Hmmm......

Really how could the man have done so(take kids photos to prove Julias abuse?? I am seriously asking Have you read the documents ? Because it's obvious Julia took photos with the wounds she inflicted in order to back her fictitious claims of abuse!! Therefor Solomon has never seen his children again(from the time she inflicted the wounds and took the pix)due to the thorough investigation process that Occurs the minute that Julia filed the claims that SM physically and sexually abused his kids!!!!

Noted that every single solitary baseless, factless claim from this persons mouth(JB) have been proven unfounded and 100% false!!

Iow 100% bs.. All a game to Julia!! When infact the father has fought harder thru this extremely tedious and tiring process to finally be back with his kids!!!

And please make note that when that finally had been proven and these children finally allowed to be reunited with their father.. This was decided 72 hours before Sky mysteriously disappeared..

This man did everything humanly possible fighting for his kids.. He was up against a sick liar who didn't mind inflicting severe abuses to get what she wanted.. Solomon went the whole 9yrds and then some for his kids. Sadly the sociopathic mother disappeared one of those children coincidentally at the exact moment the father finally had proved every single one *of her sick allegations as 100% false and was about to be reunited with his children!

Believe it's truly a coincidence??? IMO common logic says it's anything but..*

Let me add to the bruising issue. This occurred AFTER they separated and they were litigating custody at the time. He was shown photos of the bruises and was sickened by it, according to him. He then took a LDT which proved he did not inflict the bruises himself, but it was inconclusive on if he knew how they got there, he states because he believed Julia did it to frame him.

I think it's really important to have the facts right when discussing these cases. I have seen many posts criticizing the dad with incorrect facts.

Should they be checking the marina?

From last thread, and I do not knowhowto pull it forward properly...

Quote: Originally Posted by Madilu View Post
Interesting find. I am admittedly way, way behind on this thread, but I don't find this article to be credible whatsoever. Nothing about it makes sense. I don't buy it. Perhaps you all have discussed this already. And of course perhaps I am wrong, and this is a well-known, credible "news" source who somehow managed to make inside contact with the family.

Then OneLove said:
I have NO problem empathizing with this poor woman. She clearly says Jukia's "problems" have been slowly killing her for the last few YEARS. she knows Julia is not right and she cannot "fix" it or protect her grandkids.

Having been through it, I TOTALLY understand, about the horror of having a child with mental illness. (and although my husband didn't leave me for a prostitute, he DID leave me for an eighteen year old college student of his, but I was only glad and relieved for myself and so very sorry for her ~snicker~)

Now Madilu says... I think my post was misunderstood. I was not saying that I do not empathize with any part of what was, "reported."

What I meant was that I do not believe that what was, "reported" by thenewtakhoman.com is in fact credible communication from the mother. I do not think this information is from the mother at all, and therefore I am not passing speculation about any of its content. In the context of what is going on right now with her daughter, who has employed a high powered criminal defense attorney, I fail to believe that her mother contacted anyone at all and blurted out such a story. Mark my words, or forget them. We can all have an opinion.

I think I see what you are saying. And it really would be so easy to come up with this as a ruse to draw out Julia's mother who apparently has yet to make any public statements, right? I have to say, nothing that journalists do today would surprise me. It seems all about the spin and hype and little about reporting the facts as they stand on their own merit.

I would also, like you, highly doubt that Julia's mom (.can we use her name here yet?) would contact some stranger and purge in such a deeply personal way, so wounded and full of angst. In this supposed email, I thought she was responding to someone who had emailed HER, and by some chance she read the email at a point when she was hurting badly and needed to vent. She does say that she's not sure she will survive this, and even though we might have liked different or more specific words, I don't know how much more pain you can feel than one that can literally kill you. I do believe she has been in significant pain for a lot of years, but I would like to hear from the perspective of others close to her. (But not really, I think she deserves to hurt and mourn in private if she wants)

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that your meaning was different than what I understood. :)

Very very strange. It is the exact same pic. the one from today and the one from july 09. Hmmm......

Yes, and it had to have been taken near condos that were not on the way to the zoo in Tacoma, but the whole family did visit that day. I just can't shake the heebie jeebies because she was pregnant with little Sky then. I'm thoroughly creeped out, but secretly hoping it's nothing.

That's the Port of Tacoma there. Not much hope of recovery if something or someone were put there. As I mentioned last thread, I might visit Saturday and have a look around, it's pretty close.

Yes, and it had to have been taken near condos that were not on the way to the zoo in Tacoma, but the whole family did visit that day. I just can't shake the heebie jeebies because she was pregnant with little Sky then. I'm thoroughly creeped out, but secretly hoping it's nothing.

That's the Port of Tacoma there. Not much hope of recovery if something or someone were put there. As I mentioned last thread, I might visit Saturday and have a look around, it's pretty close.

Is this close to Belltown?

Since it's all on the last thread, here's the catch up on the Marina photo from last thread:

1. Today Julia or someone with access uploaded photos to her flickr account. One of them was strangely out of context, not photos of her kids like the others, a view of Mt. Rainier overlooking a marina.

2. I recognized a landmark in the photo and identified the location as Tacoma. The photo appears to have been taken from 1515 Dock Street, Tacoma. The building with the red lettering is Supervalu, google street view will confirm this is indeed the location.

3. Looking through older entries, the photo appears to be taken the same day in July 09 that a very pregnant JB, SM, M, Julia's brother and some of SM's family members visited the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma.

4. Photo of Marina taken down today as well. Was still reposted Sept 5.

5. Note, as a nearby local I know this area quite well. Except for the fact it's Tacoma, a fairly large city, the view is still out of context with the photos from the zoo. To get to the location the photo was taken, one would take the city center exit and short highway into that part of downtown Tacoma, near the Museum of Glass/Tacoma Art Museum/WA State History Museum. To get to the Point Defiance Zoo, one would take 16 from interstate 5. Maybe family or friends lived there? Maybe they looked at a condo for sale there? Something else.

6. I emailed the tip line with the photo and location it was taken, because it was odd and out of place. I also figured if they weren't aware she was fooling around on flickr today, they should.

Is this close to Belltown?

No, Belltown is around Downtown Seattle just to the South of the Space Needle/Seattle Center, and close to the water. Tacoma is 50-60 minutes South, depending on traffic.

If you want to look at a map, look for the intersection of 2nd and Wall in Seattle. That's pretty much a good indicator.

I think I see what you are saying. And it really would be so easy to come up with this as a ruse to draw out Julia's mother who apparently has yet to make any public statements, right? I have to say, nothing that journalists do today would surprise me. It seems all about the spin and hype and little about reporting the facts as they stand on their own merit.

I would also, like you, highly doubt that Julia's mom (.can we use her name here yet?) would contact some stranger and purge in such a deeply personal way, so wounded and full of angst. In this supposed email, I thought she was responding to someone who had emailed HER, and by some chance she read the email at a point when she was hurting badly and needed to vent. She does say that she's not sure she will survive this, and even though we might have liked different or more specific words, I don't know how much more pain you can feel than one that can literally kill you. I do believe she has been in significant pain for a lot of years, but I would like to hear from the perspective of others close to her. (But not really, I think she deserves to hurt and mourn in private if she wants)

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that your meaning was different than what I understood. :)

Thanks OneLove, for seeking to understand my meaning. If one looks up this Hathaway "journalist" -he's seems a tad controversial, and enjoyed his 15 minutes and exponential blog hits a few years back on a case (Brame). He is apparently mostly into political corruption or what have you, which is fine. I see no connection whatsoever with him to this case, or even as an advocate for kids or the like. It would not be that hard to make up a story like this...Her resume is on LinkedIn, including that she has an MBA. I also found the attempt at writing as if an ESL of a Ukranian to be VERY inconsistent, contrived. I also believe that the mother is very closely in tune to what the criminal defense attorney is asking of his client, and therefore would not be speaking public at all to anyone.

I can imagine that the [what, IMO, amounts to a blog post, NOT a newspaper], is either contrived to attract attention, or someone has posed as being the mother and contacted this gumshoe. In my gut, and with my intellect to back that up, I do not believe that her mother said any of it, and at the very least it is false, "reporting." If not libelous. jnho

I am sure that LE has already viewed all of the photos on Julia's account and is aware when anything additional is added.

There are a lot of duplicate photos on this account, some showing the original date of the photo based on the type of camera and then a different date years later with a more recent date.

It could be as simple as an update causing this change more so then a "this picture must mean something". IMO

ETA: posted by hollyblue in thread 9

Carrying over from the last thread:

Forgive me, I forgot who posted this originally.

79 photo's and not one of Sky. If these were in fact from October of 2010, Sky would have been 1 about that time. I wonder who, if anyone, was watching him during this party. :(

Where is Julia in any of these photos? Am I missing something?

Just wanted to lay out the demographics of these recent 'kidnapped' baby cases for you. Notice any similarities? Also, in one of these cases (TD), we know what happened to the baby and who did it. In another case (CA), we know what happened to the baby and we suspect we know who did it. The others are so similar....are there any potential conclusions we can draw?....Are these really kidnappings?

Sky Metalwala -- reported missing by his mother who is Caucasian, single, and 30 years old. Mother was last person to see him alive. Crime reported as baby missing from abandoned car (insinuating that baby walked off by himself or was abducted). Suspicion falls around the mother who tells whopping lies and has inconsistent stories and refuses to talk. Mother has significant, documented history of mental health issues. Per mother's own report, she was not appropriately supervising her child at the time of his disappearance.

Lisa Irwin -- reported missing by her mother (and father). Mother is Caucasian, engaged, 26 years old. Mother was last to see baby alive. Reported baby sightings of a man walking through a neighborhood, carrying an infant. Mother was highly inebriated before baby disappeared. Mother believes baby has been kidnapped from her crib in the middle of the night. Per mother's own report, she was not properly supervising her infant, as she was blacked out from alcohol.

Tyler Dasher -- reported missing by his mother; she believes baby was kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. Mother is Caucasian, single, 20 years old, and living with baby's grandmother. Mother was highly inebriated before baby disappeared. Reported sightings of a man walking around in the neighborhood with a baby. Baby is found deceased, mother is charged in his death.

Caylee Anthony -- Grandmother reports child missing. Mother tells LE a mysterious babysitter is holding Caylee and will not release her (i.e. kidnapping, basically). Mother is Caucasian, single, 25 years old, and living with her parents. Caylee is later found deceased and dumped in the woods, cause of death unknown. Suspicion falls around the mother who tells whopping lies and has inconsistent stories but mother is acquitted.

Young women. Not equipped to be mothers it looks like me. Could be something more....

Two had substance abuse problems and two had mental health issues. ??
***I know it was stated CA didn't have mental issues.....but, imo, she definitely DID.

I got the impression that M was there with a grandparent, and mom and Sky weren't there?

I saw one pic of JB in that group...her, M and another woman. JB had on a grey striped tunic with black leggins and a blue jean jacket like her daughter.

ETA: It's the last photo in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member