WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off topic, but damn these two kids are cute.

I know! Aren't they though? It just breaks my heart that someone could ever harm one of them. . .and I mean that in more ways than one. Poor little M is going to need some serious therapy. :(

This is my theory, so all MOO.

LE shows these photos in a different sequence than the other sights. I think there is a reason. .. they are telling a story. I think these photos are all from the same day.

Pic #1 is her leaving Ross in Redmond with what I assume are shoes in the bag. Shoes from Ross often come without a box, so it's possible.

Pics #2-5 are of JB at Sterling bank just a few blocks away from Ross. She looks nervous and anxious and looks at least once out the window. Does she expect police to be rolling up with sirens blaring? Maybe. She obviously has something under her jacket. I think it's the "new" lighter sweat pants, that I think she just shoplifted from Ross.

Pic #6 is Mom. . .someplace, (maybe Whole Foods but I'm not sure because it kind of looks like she is writing and I think she is left handed), with new pants, new shoes and her hair is fixed a bit.

Sooooo. . .my question is where was she before she went to Ross? And why did she need new shoes and pants?

Btw. . .I'm not liking how this is looking at all. :(

I don't have a difficult time thinking this is possible. Not at all.

Your right.:blushing: Thanks for correcting me. I kept thinking about what Maj Johnson said today about being in our own backyard. Time for a few cups of tea and to watch NG on the flip.

But I thought you were referring to her mother's yard, Sky's grandmother.That would make sense to me if she owns a home nearby.

It's just too much of a coincidence to me that the picture of Dad with Sky that they chose to release today is in the same place as the some of the surveillance footage of Julia.

Welcome PJCitizen Yep..this was very intentional on LE's part. IMO

sorry to quote myself. Still trying to catch up on the thread.

What would make a child have dark circles around their entire eye and not just under their eye? Would the entire eye be from lack of sleep? Or lack of appropriate daily calories or some kind of vitamin or mineral deficiancy? Or would allergies appear all around the eye rather than just dark circles under the eye?

ETA: Dehydration?

I didn't think it on one child, I find it concerning on two.

Anyone know?

tia

Here are a few other reason's I could find:
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/drcathywongsanswers/f/darkcircleseyes.htm
http://www.darkcircles.net/causes.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/456412-dark-circles-and-lack-of-nutrition/
http://www.livestrong.com/article/97587-causes-dark-circles-under-eyes/

I was in banking for many many years. I recognize that expression from having to tell people their accounts are overdrawn, on hold, closed, etc. Those are windows behind her not slot machines. And I've put my babies in the sink to eat messy food like popsicles. I have great pics of that.

In regards to the children's weight. i wondered if any of the pictures show Sky's car seat inside the house. perhaps the car seat was her "babysitter" as well as the place he spent most of his time. He can't get into trouble or make a mess if he is immobile. if he wasn't able to get around and play then he wouldn't be burning off calories much.
As for her not having the phone. In my experience the cell phone is something you really need at the hospital because there may be people u need to call and a lot of us no longer remember people's numbers and are used to just finding their name and pressing the button.
So with a supposedly sick child and a supposedly driving a car with mechanical problems, she chooses to leave her purse and just take her wallet and "forgot" the phone. Nope, i don't buy it. OCD people are the LEAST likely to be forgetful of things like that.

The photo's of the car seats in JB's car both show big car seats. She seems to have more expensive tastes so she most likely has expensive car seats.

FWIW, I think she would be more likely to use a playpen than a car seat in the apartment. Especially because they are big, bulky and not always easy to get in and out of vehicles.

I only had to bring my son car seat in the house once when he had pneumonia and fought the nebulizer mask. (suggestion of the pediatric nurse.) Thankfully that was short lived once I discovered the mask scene in the Elmo visits the firehouse ? video. Elmo wearing a mask worked wonders for cooperation with the nebulizer!

I dreaded having to bring the car seat in the house because of it's size and difficulty in getting into and out of the car. (Britax Marathon)..

Aside from a playpen, she might have installed baby gates to keep the kids confined to a certain area of the apartment. Not that they couldn't easily get past them at 2 and 4.

just thinking outloud.

jmo

Well I learned something I never thought of before tonight. Never go to the bank looking like ****. You get a free picture taken....including profile pics. How long do they keep pictures? :gasp:

I was thinking the same thing! Not only do you get a free pic, but from multiple angles too! No more pajama bottoms in the bank for me....:camera:

Just to spin off of this. I'm not reading too much into them. My ex has dark circles like that and, at times, all of my kids have too. They all suffer from seasonal allergies too, so that might have something to do with it. I just know that it seems to run on their Dad's side of the family, so I always just chalked it up to genetics.

This is my theory, so all MOO.

LE shows these photos in a different sequence than the other sights. I think there is a reason. .. they are telling a story. I think these photos are all from the same day.

Pic #1 is her leaving Ross in Redmond with what I assume are shoes in the bag. Shoes from Ross often come without a box, so it's possible.

Pics #2-5 are of JB at Sterling bank just a few blocks away from Ross. She looks nervous and anxious and looks at least once out the window. Does she expect police to be rolling up with sirens blaring? Maybe. She obviously has something under her jacket. I think it's the "new" lighter sweat pants, that I think she just shoplifted from Ross.

Pic #6 is Mom. . .someplace, (maybe Whole Foods but I'm not sure because it kind of looks like she is writing and I think she is left handed), with new pants, new shoes and her hair is fixed a bit.

Sooooo. . .my question is where was she before she went to Ross? And why did she need new shoes and pants?

Btw. . .I'm not liking how this is looking at all. :(

They actually have something they can use in these pix if she did change her clothes. That is, where are the old clothes? If they get a search warrant and don't find them, this could be something that could sink her.

Personally if Sky is not alive I believe she buried him in the ground. I think her OCD would contribute to her wanting him to buried "the right way."

Poor kid.

Well I learned something I never thought of before tonight. Never go to the bank looking like ****. You get a free picture taken....including profile pics. How long do they keep pictures? :gasp:

Ha! I know huh? The cameras are on the employees too. Never bothered me but some new employees would freak when they found that out. If the camera system is newer and digital the storage capability is just about infinite. So basically they can keep the pics forever if they wanted to.

I get the sense that they confronted her with the fact that she could not account for childcare for Sky on the day of mediation, but could for M. Also, they probably confronted her with no one seeing Sky for two weeks. Instead of saying, "Well, yeah, okay, he was dead by then." She admitted to leaving him alone on occasions.

<snip>

I feel that the next day, when she said she wanted to rescind that mediated agreement, it's because she made the agreement knowing he was already dead and only agreed so the mediation would end.

Respectfully snipped and bbm.

If LE only spoke with JB on Sunday, how could they confront her that she had a babysitter for M but not Sky? I've been under the impression that when she admitted to LE she left the children alone, it was both.

Also, if she only agreed so mediation would end, why wait for 12 hours? They had to be hashing a lot of detail out and a lot of back and forth if mediation lasted almost 12 hours. why not just agree early on rather than going back and hashing out details for almost 12 hours. (I'm having a hard time even envisioning 12 hours of mediation in a single day. Ours was 4 and started at 1pm).

IMO, the 12 hours leads me to believe the children were both home alone and ok when she left for mediation but Sky was not ok when she returned. Then she spent from the time she returned Tuesday until the time he disappeared Sunday coming up with a plan.

jmo

Looking at the photos again. JB looks like crap, but accurate to what she looked like Sunday.
SM, well, he's smiling.

I'm more convinced than ever there is a message here. I think they are indeed trying to get her to say or do something that will blow this thing wide open.

What? Are there pictures or video of JB on Sunday, the day she said he was kidnapped? I haven't seen any but I do not get the local news.

They actually have something they can use in these pix if she did change her clothes. That is, where are the old clothes? If they get a search warrant and don't find them, this could be something that could sink her.

Personally if Sky is not alive I believe she buried him in the ground. I think her OCD would contribute to her wanting him to buried "the right way."

Poor kid.

So there are no kids with her in any of the pics from the surveillance cams? So where are the kids since it is known that she has a history of leaving them alone. That should be another count of child neglect right there. I sure hope the cops are counting up the counts of neglect and abuse.

I'm wondering about her changing into the new pants. Did she honestly get something off the rack at a store and wear it without washing it first? That's not something a lot of people with OCD will do cuz you never know who wore them before you did.

Sky was approaching the age to be potty trained and I am wondering how she would have handled that seeing as she wouldn't allow any male to use her bathroom.

Poor kid.

You make a good point.

I wonder about the "rumored" dump searches. Didn't LE deny that at some point? Hmmm. . .

I'm also wondering about that tv episode, was it SVU? I didn't watch it, but didn't the parents end up burying the son in the sand? Did anybody watch and know? There are a million places here that she could have copy catted and buried Sky in sand.

That makes me wonder about the Tacoma pic. Is it significant? Did she bury him somewhere here in the sand? There would be quite a few places that she could do that.

I don't want this to sound weird, but if you are going to kill and hide someone in the PNW, you take them to the woods like Bundy and Ridgeway. It would be near impossible to find someone without a confession. BUT JB is not rational and I don't expect that she would do something that makes sense. I'm more inclined to think that she would copy a TV show.

And then this leads me back to those shoes. Were they covered in sand?

I tell ya, I'm still praying for some kind of international kidnapping scenario. :(

does someone have a copy of the photo that appeared and then disappeared from JB's flickr account?

Here are my thoughts. The first 8 photos are sequential.
#1 and #2 the last two know images of Sky. #2 Sky's tummy on down look sun burned.

#3,#4and #5 bank Julia

#6 and #7 perhaps Ross or Shoe store you can see the area to queue up to the cash register. Notice dark pants and darkshoes. Hair bun

#8 matching grey sweat pants and grey hoodie different white shoes. I think this is the surveillance camera inside the Chevron (Nov 6th) and she is standing at the counter facing the
attendent. Her hair looks better (shorter too and less dark root)she has it pulled low on her neck(no bun)

Photo's 9 through 15 are to help identify everyone so tips can be gathered by LE.

MOO

Thinking about Julia leaving her children totally alone, do you think maybe they took long naps and she left them during this time thinking she would be back before they were awake?

You make a good point.

I wonder about the "rumored" dump searches. Didn't LE deny that at some point? Hmmm. . .

I'm also wondering about that tv episode, was it SVU? I didn't watch it, but didn't the parents end up burying the son in the sand? Did anybody watch and know? There are a million places here that she could have copy catted and buried Sky in sand.

That makes me wonder about the Tacoma pic. Is it significant? Did she bury him somewhere here in the sand? There would be quite a few places that she could do that.

I don't want this to sound weird, but if you are going to kill and hide someone in the PNW, you take them to the woods like Bundy and Ridgeway. It would be near impossible to find someone without a confession. BUT JB is not rational and I don't expect that she would do something that makes sense. I'm more inclined to think that she would copy a TV show.

And then this leads me back to those shoes. Were they covered in sand?

I tell ya, I'm still praying for some kind of international kidnapping scenario. :(

Media reported they were searching landfills but later that day LE stated they were not. They did say they had it contained for a later date if needed.

I brought the burying in the sand earlier and someone responded that if she had a phobia to dust/dirt she would have never buried him. If she did I would hate to be the one putting my toes in the hot sun in the summer to find that..:(

In the show she did bury the baby in the sand on the beach. In the end the mom and dad both confessed but the medical examiner ruled it SIDS and no charges were filed.

The photo she posted on flickr of the mountain was e-mailed/called into LE.

I was in ballard today in the industrial district and noticed how many garbage cans were open...so many places to hide a body here I agree, lots of really thick blackberry bushes to..

"butcher baker" In Alaska (serial killer)he buried most the girls in the sand/trees/ect. in remote places they never did find all the women..:(

If she keep her cell phone at home going to the hospital, i'm betting that if she did do something to him or was going to hide him after a accident there would be no pings:( Someone also mentioned up thread her mom lived close to a wooded area and was only 15 minutes away.

If he is passed I think he is in the water. With her OCD and using rags soaked with it when she cleaned..she would choose water not a dirty place..

I hope he was sold or given to a loving family or any other then the above where he is alive also!

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member