WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks he looks overweight in that pic? Are we talking about the same pic - he looks like he is eating watermelon or something red?

His cheeks are chubby, his fingers are thick, you can't make out a hint of a collarbone or cheekbone -

He looks puffy to me. With my children, who were in the 50th percentile or therabouts for weight, you could clearly see collarbones in a pic like that, and their fingers weren't fat.

I do think they were neglected, but that boy doesn't look thin to me at all.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong pic.

BBM:

Totally not being sarcastic/snarky here--she ADMITS to neglecting them, technically, by admitting she leaves them alone multiple times, for extended amounts of time. So yeah, they are/have been neglected. And neglect is a form of abuse.

As far as the eating thing, AFAIK, the dad never said they were being starved. He said Julia refused to KEEP food in the house, so he would come home, take the kids to the store and feed them there. For all we know, the kids don't/didn't eat all day until Julia was ready to go out in the afternoon. Then she fed them outside the house to keep the house clean and or/ brought home just enough food for the day's food orgy. Eat, eat, eat, now bathe, dispose of leftovers because we don't store dirty food in the fridge, rinse and repeat tomorrow.

If that's the case, the kids may be getting adequate calories a day, but exclusively in one big binge a day. Which ain't the least bit healthy IMO. That's one thought I had ... but total speculation.

What is the deal with the photo of M, sitting cross legged on the floor with a bowl of cereal enough for about 6 kids and about a cup of blueberries on top of the cereal. Her cereal is in a SERVING BOWL, not a child's breakfast bowl, and she's sitting ON A PLATFORM OF CAREFULLY LAID OUT PAPER TOWELS!! Right behind her is . . . a vacuum cleaner.

Each picture gets more odd.

And her drink is in a baby bottle complete with nipple on top? Because it spills even less than a sippy cup could? :waitasec:

Sorry to quote myself. WTH, did she stuff her Ross and yellow bag under her hoodie? From photos five and six.

I see now that the yellow thing is her bag, thanks. Weird. And depending on what order you see the pics. . .is she leaving Ross in that one?

BBM:

Totally not being sarcastic/snarky here--she ADMITS to neglecting them, technically, by admitting she leaves them alone multiple times, for extended amounts of time. So yeah, they are/have been neglected. And neglect is a form of abuse.

As far as the eating thing, AFAIK, the dad never said they were being starved. He said Julia refused to KEEP food in the house, so he would come home, take the kids to the store and feed them there. For all we know, the kids don't/didn't eat all day until Julia was ready to go out in the afternoon. Then she fed them outside the house to keep the house clean and or/ brought home just enough food for the day's food orgy. Eat, eat, eat, now bathe, dispose of leftovers because we don't store dirty food in the fridge, rinse and repeat tomorrow.

If that's the case, the kids may be getting adequate calories a day, but exclusively in one big binge a day. Which ain't the least bit healthy IMO. That's one thought I had ... but total speculation.

I totally agree that they had a horrific lifestyle. It was hideous that the dad had to take them OUT of the house to eat, etc.

I'm just noting, for those who think he looks thin, in my estimation he's slightly overweight in that pic that looks like he's eating watermelon. Which doesn't mean he lead a great life, it just means he's not thin.

To verify what I was thinking, I went through my kid's baby albums and google images - and you should definitely be able to see suggestions of collar bones on a 2 year old. And finger bones.

Can any of our locals make out where she is in the photos?

And her drink is in a baby bottle complete with nipple on top? Because it spills even less than a sippy cup could? :waitasec:

Mm hm. Every single pic seems SO ODD when you look closely.

re bold - WHAT?? Julia's a prostitute?? What did I miss on those 4 other threads??!! :waitasec:

She has herself listed on Sugar Daddies..sell herself for $3,001-5,000 per month

Ok, well that explains the last seen clothing. I suppose what more could you want in a search than an absolute guarantee of what someone was wearing? Trying to look at this positively.

Have to run for a few and take care of dogs. Will be back in a bit. Thinking about this very small grid. :waitasec:

Thanks for being here and helping Oriah. I want to summarize a bit because it might be helpful:

1. Mom and dad knew each other 14 years. Julia was 14 or 15 when they met. They were married in 2003 and were married for 6 years. They are not yet totally divorced, but they have been litigating custody for over a year.

2. Dad claims he filed for divorce and custody because in the last year of marriage, his wife became very mentally unstable and it escalated until he realized she was a danger to the children. She responded with a series of ever escalating accusations over time against him, stating he was abusive to her, caused bruises on the kids after separation and later put his finger in their daughter's "pee pee" after separation, during visits.

3. Mom recorded her daughter screaming and crying during custody exchanges with the dad. Many of us felt the mom was whipping her daughter into a frenzy in an attempt to cause hysteria with her comments in front of the daughter. Mom published her audio online for everyone to hear: http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/

4. Dad responded with a must read declaration. In it, he details mom's progressive illness and states he took LDTs with CPS which prove he did not bruise the kids or molest the daughter. He states that mom's extensive psych records should be examined. Those records appear to have been examined by the court and a child custody evaluator, later on. Dad begs the court to protect the kids or something bad could happen: http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Decl+of+Solomon+Metalwala.pdf

5. A restraining order apparently was issued against the father and the child custody evaluator stated that while mom was severely mentally ill, it did not stop her from being an effective parent. As a result of mom's allegations, and possibly the alienation of his daughter by mom, dad has not seen the kids in 10 months.

6. Mom and dad undergo an 11 hour mediation and finally agree on custody which would allow dad every other weekend, unsupervised visitation. That was 11-1-11. Two days later, Julia states she wants to back out of the agreement.

7. On 11-6-11, Sky is reported missing after mom said her car ran out of gas on the way to the hospital to take her sick baby in. She claims she left her baby in the car and did not lock all the doors. She walked with her 4 year old to a gas station where she called a friend to pick her up.

8. There were closer hospitals she could have taken Sky to. She also passed a school and a church and wandered, according to LE, in an upscale residential area, without asking anyone for help.

9. Contrary to earlier reports, she did have her wallet with her, insurance info, credit cards. But she did not take her purse or her phone.

10. The gas station had no gas at the time she went to it. Police found no gas can at the car when they arrived and they determined the car had 2.2 gallons of gas in it, it started right up and they later determined it had no apparent mechanical problems. We have just discovered it is her brother's car, not Julia's.

11. The friend Julia called picked her up as she made her way back to the car where she claimed to have left Sky. The friend was shocked to not see Sky with her. The police were called when they found Sky was not in the car.

12. Dogs found no scent of Sky outside the car.

13. The name of the friend who picked her up matches the name of a lady who wrote declarations in support of Julia's custody requests, earlier. Reports are that she took a LDT with LE and passed.

14. LE reports that mom admits she has left the children alone for long periods on more than one occasion. Both parents were arrested for leaving Sky alone in the car in winter, when he was 3 months old, for 55 minutes, while in Target. They claimed he was sleeping. They were forced to take parenting classes and do community service. Dad says he learned a huge lesson from this and cannot understand why mom would do it ever again.

15. LE reports that none besides mom saw Sky in the two weeks prior to the report of his disappearance.

16. They checked the trash room in her complex. LE denies checking landfills.

17. Mom, through her attorney, asked the court to place the daughter in dad's custody rather than foster care, at a recent juvenile dependency court hearing. The court denied the request and kept M in foster care with visitation to dad and none to mom. There will be further hearings.

18. Some of us felt there was something off with Julia's flikr account and FB account. She loves Justin Bieber and had tons of photos of her young daughter on FB but none of Sky, except her profile. One of her friends reported to LE that her FB changed when Sky went missing. Some of us felt her flikr account dramatically favored her daughter over Sky. I am crazy, so I counted. Her flikr, before the recent update (yesterday?), had, counting only those dating to after Sky was born, not including before, 714 photos of M, 362 of Sky, 449 with only M and 107 with only Sky. Rcently, there has been a ton of activity with several new photos added. One, an atypical scenery only photo which shows the marina and Mount Tacoma (or Tahoma?) in the background, was uploaded yesterday, IIRC, and then taken off the account again later: http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

19. Mom spoke to LE quite a bit the day Sky was reported missing. But since then, she only answered questions through her attorney and now her attorney is not returning calls. She allowed LE to search the car and her apartment but refused to take a LDT. Dad took two. The first was inconclusive but his attorney states it was because he had not had sleep for two or three days and was exhausted. The second, we don't know the results. LE won't release them and neither dad nor his attorney have discussed them. Dad has been in the news, searching for Sky and handing out flyers. No one has heard from or seen Julia.

20. Mom's attorney reports that she is devastated, Her brother states she is upset. Her mom has not said much although an article states she sent em-ails to a reporter. They are somewhat odd emails: http://www.thenewtakhoman.com/111411.html

21. Mom may have been on a sugar daddy site since separation, seeking a sugar daddy who would pay her 3,000 to 5,000 per month: http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/website-says-biryukova-seeking-sugar-daddy/nFdmJ/

22. LE searched a park near the apartment of the mother, to no avail: http://www.king5.com/news/cities/se...-centered-around-Marymoor-Park-133742428.html

23. Dad immigrated here from Pakistan. He is a Christian. He went to high school here. Mom immigrated here from Russia, IIRC, when she was 13. She is Ukranian and a Christian. Her parents divorced in the 90's and Julia was apparently a part of the litigation as a "juvenile respondent" declaration was filed in their case, with her named as that juvenile.

I hope you can get something from the above that will help in mapping and searches!

In one of the pictures it looks like she's looking at a map. I think she's at a ticket counter. Train station? Bank?

GREAT observation. My guess is, since you can't see M in these photos, this pic was taken in the couple days before she had her hair done, and Sky went missing.

Just a guess. Her hair is NOT "done", and there doesn't appear to be a child with her, indicating this pic was not taken the morning Sky was reported missing.

I think the message to JB could be that we know what day Sky really disappeared by showing her what she looked like on that day. If she got her hair done prior to reporting Sky missing on Nov. 6, she would have not looked like these pictures of her that were shown today. Does this make sense to anyone else or I reading to much into this?

And to add to the intrigue, there is a toy vacuum cleaner for M in the background.

The more you look, more you gasp.

People need to stop commenting on her Flickr account. She may see the comments and make it private and I am way too nosy for that.

FWIW, I don't think she'll make it private, comments or not. IMO she likes the attention too much. If she were going to make it private, she would have done so when people started discussing how dangerous it is to leave photo's of her minor children half dressed for the entire www to view.

Who knows, maybe she is the type that if it is only photo's, it doesn't bother her that some sicko might be getting off viewing them. :furious:

I think TheMothership didn't mean comments here, on websleuths, but on her flikr account. There are no comments on the flikr account about her allowing the public to see her kids in the bath but there are some telling her to tell the truth about Sky.

Wow! How eye-opening! Now, do we believe it, or not??
Thank you again for sharing this!

I believe Solomon. My years of experience as a family law attorney kind of allow me to sift through the myriad of allegations in contentious cases and separate the b.s. from what is sincere. I do not detect embellishment on his part. He may have left some things out or organized it in a certain way to showcase the crazy, but that's strategy, not lying.

I will say that I can see Solomon one day coming home to find that Julia persisted in yet again, making the baby stay in bed all day. I can see him coming unglued as a result, grabbing her, shoving her against a wall, telling her he would kill her if she did that again and saying that if she didn't get it together, he would leave, take the kids and she could be on the street and he wouldn't care if she sold herself for money at that point. I can see that as a plausible scenario.

But everyone has their breaking point and if my spouse was acting insane, endangering our kids and refusing to get help, I could easily see myself doing the same, or worse, out of desperation and fright.

Why did they include a picture of dad? :waitasec:

Some guesses are:

* Trying to make JB more strung out by seeing a (loving) photo of SM with his son and a pleasant photo of him by himself

* LE is not ready to rule out any possibilities and want to know if anyone saw SM with Sky at any point.

* They are trying elicit more sympathy for the case, as Dad is a pretty sympathetic figure, especially holding his son like that.

(note: no surveillance photos of Dad....)

I don't want to believe he is gone, but the park the pictures were taken on her Flickr account needs to be searched. I pray he is found safe with someone.

If she borrowed her brother's car that day, where is her car and why hasn't it been checked? Does she even have a car?

Thread moving fast but the second news link with 15 photos- there ia a photo of dad with sky, the floor looks the same as the one Julia is in when she looks frazzled.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc