WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting that the pic of Solomon has the same tile floor. Great catch Yoda!!

That's what I keep asking, but I'm starting to think she doesn't have one. I am curious how the borrowing of SB's car came about and what of Sky did he see? What all JB said, etc. Did she drive him back home? Did he wait at her place? The whole schmear!

I may have solved my quandary of the tires. Many times when you buy new ones there are chalk marks on them. Why, IDK, but there are. Maybe LE wanted to keep his tires for further evidence and forenzics and replaced them? Make sense? lol

I was wondering the same thing. In the newer Flick'r pics, there were a few pics of Sky and M and it looked like they were just at the enterance of a park, a bus stop and bus behind them, and they look to have come from that direction. I wonder if she rode the bus places? Then again, the park might be in front of their apartment complex, IDK.

I LIKE your idea that they returned his car with new tires and kept the old ones. :waitasec:

In one of the pictures it looks like she's looking at a map. I think she's at a ticket counter. Train station? Bank?

Could it be the counter outside the bank where you write things on a deposit slip?

I don't want to believe he is gone, but the park the pictures were taken on her Flickr account needs to be searched. I pray he is found safe with someone.

Can any locals state whether the park in her photos is the same one that was searched by LE?

If she borrowed her brother's car that day, where is her car and why hasn't it been checked? Does she even have a car?

Good question. I want to know.

The one picture of Julia is taken at a different time and location.. She is indeed wearing the same gray sweats but hair is pooped up in bun on top of head and she may even have different shoes on as well in that one picture.. All of pix of Julia IMO are indeed from a bank.. It's the only place where they would have the multiple differing angles, especially several angles up close and personal.. IIRC Jennifer Hawke-Petit's last photos alive were shown of her at the bank withdrawing $15,000 cash for the two men who raped and killed her and her two daughters..literally less than an hour before she was raped and murdered and the several angles were almost identical to these seen of Julia.. So I'd be willing to bet money the video is from bank surveillance.. My question is why would you go into the bank with a large Ross shopping bag?? Did anyone else find that strange?? Unless the bank is inside the mall?? Otherwise I can find no logical reason for carrying the Ross bag into the bank with her??.. And most believe the yellow thing to be her handbag? Is that what I'm understanding?? I cannot personally tell as I'm via mobile so I'll take yalls word on it being her handbag.. But still can't make sense of the Ross bag?!? Any ideas??

As for the photos and their being photos of Solomon it was stated on the news site that they were given by Solomon to choose differing photos for the fliers that he's been busting azz to hand out ensuring to keep Sky's face and name out there.. And then the strange photo of MM with an actual serving bowl full of cereal and milk with literally full cup of blueberries on top?!?! Further proof mom's got a real need to show real evidence of food intake.. IMO all it does is clearly show mom is irrational and does not thing logically in the least by going overboard in such obvious ways and to give this tiny little girl these amounts and servings of food that literally represent portions the size of my 6ft+ 200lb+ hubby would not be able to finish in one setting.. IMO more proof in the pudding of Julias state of mind and obsessions.. This pic Is a very recent one of MM with enough cereal to feed the entire apt complex for breakfast..

I wonder if she still feeds her kids once per day because she is so busy cleaning. So she needs to give them massive amounts of food. I know AbbyNormal said she has fed her kids that amount but I have never been able to get a child to eat that much and I've never seen them eat that much at that age! That's a size bowl tokers use after getting high and getting the munchies. That's a lot for a 4 year old girl, IMO.

Ok.. I don't believe the pic with the Ross bag is In the bank.. Meaning we've got ATLEAST 3 different places And ATLEAST 2 separate days(ATLEAST according to hair bei g styled totally different and wearing different shoes in the pic of her studying map or whatever).. Then theres the supposed bank pix from multiple angles, and then theres the pic of her looking as tho she's about to exit somewhere with the Ross bag(easily could be Ross surveillance) and yellow thing..

I say it's possible that pic of sky and dad could be taken at their bank.. All familiar with local banks need to zoom in directly btwn dad and sky to that background.. There's an emblem with a sign on the wall looks as tho it's a business emblem with something yellow/orange and round that's in the middle and that the edges are colored a dull aqua/teal color.. Anyone recognize what business emblem that is?? Locals??

I googled Redmond, washington - bank...this is what I got

2125668971_3758e4ee38_z.jpg

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...E3A8F2492F43765A0681A605B&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

Very interesting that the pic of Solomon has the same tile floor. Great catch Yoda!!

Maybe it's 'their bank'? An odd place for Julia to take a pic of Sky and Solomon, perhaps, but as business owners, they may have spent more time than average there making daily deposits, business loans, etc.

Then again, it could just be similar tile.

PO meaning post office? Hmmm. It does have that look, although I first thought bank, especially considering the multiple camera angles.

My kids stayed 'toddler chubby' pretty much up to through age 3. But I do think some kids thin out after age one, when they start being more mobile.

It could be a post office or another government building, like motor vehicles or tax collector or town clerk.

I don't think he looks too thin for his age. His face is changing because he's growing, IMO. He looks like a toddler and not a baby.

IIRC it was Friday Nov 4th, but I can't be 100%. After viewing those photos I think I am going to be sick. WHY did she get her hair done on Friday? To change her appearance from what she looked like on survelliance?

and - why wasn't a more recent photo of Sky given to LE sooner? What kind of parent gives LE an OLD picture rather than the most recent picture of their missing child? Why not give LE BOTH the photo with the outfit he was wearing AND what looks like a very recent photo of Sky eating watermellon? (and what's up with him eating it without a shirt on? Was she worried about Sky getting his shirt messy?)

She looks like she has had a terrible break out? It's hard to tell, but it looks like she has an acne breakout. At her age, I'd break out along my jawline from stress. (thank God that doesn't happen after 40!) I'm betting that is a stress induced break out!

I'm also betting someone other than this egg donor gave LE a more recent photo of Sky. :furious:

Poor Sky. :sigh:

Yes, I think she did it to change her appearance. I also think LE wants JB to know these pics represent how she looked when SKY really disappeared and NOT the day she claimed he was "kidnapped".

I wonder if she still feeds her kids once per day because she is so busy cleaning. So she needs to give them massive amounts of food. I know AbbyNormal said she has fed her kids that amount but I have never been able to get a child to eat that much and I've never seen them eat that much at that age! That's a size bowl tokers use after getting high and getting the munchies. That's a lot for a 4 year old girl, IMO.

It's true that certain foods my kids can pig out on, granola and berries are one of them. That said, I hardly see myself making that for one child alone- even if I thought they would eat that much.

Are they open on Saturdays?

I think the "disappearance" occurred on a Sunday ? But I don't think that's when it happened.

The bank teller/manager would know the exact day the photos were taken.

I was wondering the same thing. In the newer Flick'r pics, there were a few pics of Sky and M and it looked like they were just at the enterance of a park, a bus stop and bus behind them, and they look to have come from that direction. I wonder if she rode the bus places? Then again, the park might be in front of their apartment complex, IDK.

I LIKE your idea that they returned his car with new tires and kept the old ones. :waitasec:

I believe that was the skate park that is accross the street from her apt complex...looking west. That bunch of pics included my fav of Sky placing his hand around his sister while he was in the stroller. They were very close. I'm sure she must have asked about him when she saw her dad again. :( This is just so wrong! I hope the brother tells everything he knows, didn't become manipulated to be involved and Julia had better have a change of heart. (bleep):innocent:

What is the deal with the photo of M, sitting cross legged on the floor with a bowl of cereal enough for about 6 kids and about a cup of blueberries on top of the cereal. Her cereal is in a SERVING BOWL, not a child's breakfast bowl, and she's sitting ON A PLATFORM OF CAREFULLY LAID OUT PAPER TOWELS!! Right behind her is . . . a vacuum cleaner.

Each picture gets more odd.

That bowl is HUUUUUGE. I think they pulled this from Julia's computer. Can we get a crazier staged "See I feed my kids" photo than that? And yeah, the paper towels and such....omg.

Why did they include a picture of dad? :waitasec:

To tick off Julia? Only reason I can see because it isn't a recent picture. IIRC, SM hadn't seen him since December.

Ok.. I don't believe the pic with the Ross bag is In the bank.. Meaning we've got ATLEAST 3 different places And ATLEAST 2 separate days(ATLEAST according to hair bei g styled totally different and wearing different shoes in the pic of her studying map or whatever).. Then theres the supposed bank pix from multiple angles, and then theres the pic of her looking as tho she's about to exit somewhere with the Ross bag(easily could be Ross surveillance) and yellow thing..

I say it's possible that pic of sky and dad could be taken at their bank.. All familiar with local banks need to zoom in directly btwn dad and sky to that background.. There's an emblem with a sign on the wall looks as tho it's a business emblem with something yellow/orange and round that's in the middle and that the edges are colored a dull aqua/teal color.. Anyone recognize what business emblem that is?? Locals??

Okay. So in the close ups, her hair is the same at the ones where she is at a counter. Then, in the one outside, she is wearing the same outfit as the ones inside and at the counter, but different hair and then the one with the Ross bag, different pants (dark) and different shoes (dark) than the ones she is wearing at the counter and outside at some table thing. Got it.

It's true that certain foods my kids can pig out on, granola and berries are one of them. That said, I hardly see myself making that for one child alone- even if I thought they would eat that much.

Oh, gotcha!

Wow good job ~n/t~!! I was going to say that's a bank because the yellow thing Sky is holding is not a fry but a lollipop if you look closely. I know lots of banks give them out to the kids. Your proof is much more conclusive.

Yes, I think she did it to change her appearance. I also think LE wants JB to know these pics represent how she looked when SKY really disappeared and NOT the day she claimed he was "kidnapped".

I totally agree, KristiL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member