WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow good job ~n/t~!! I was going to say that's a bank because the yellow thing Sky is holding is not a fry but a lollipop if you look closely. I know lots of banks give them out to the kids. Your proof is much more conclusive.

Thanks! Now if we only knew what day it was! We know it wasn't on the Sunday Sky "disappeared". :banghead:

Some guesses are:

* Trying to make JB more strung out by seeing a (loving) photo of SM with his son and a pleasant photo of him by himself

* LE is not ready to rule out any possibilities and want to know if anyone saw SM with Sky at any point.

* They are trying elicit more sympathy for the case, as Dad is a pretty sympathetic figure, especially holding his son like that.

(note: no surveillance photos of Dad....)

I think they are trying to show the resemblance to dad as well. It is quite pronounced. The one of them together, and then Sky next to the photo of just dad....that's actually helpful I think.

Sterling Savings Bank 17875 Redmond Way Suite 110 Redmond Wa

If you go to street view, the exterior of the bank is visible. It matches the address given for the interior shots ~n/t~ found on bing

That bowl is HUUUUUGE. I think they pulled this from Julia's computer. Can we get a crazier staged "See I feed my kids" photo than that? And yeah, the paper towels and such....omg.

What's weird is that she stages things but can't hide the dysfunction. Who feeds their kids in the middle of the living room floor on such a carefully, perfectly set up platform of paper towels and whatever else is below them? I can see having a picnic or placing a drop cloth, even a tarp under their chair (they can get so messy), but the paper towels so carefully laid out like that? In perfect rows like tiles? And she cannot manage to keep the vacuum out of the picture and it looks plugged in! This woman cannot hide how sick she is, IMO.

Sterling Savings Bank 17875 Redmond Way Suite 110 Redmond Wa

If you go to street view, the exterior of the bank is visible. It matches the address given for the interior shots ~n/t~ found on bing

And the closest Ross store is here:
(which is just a couple blocks away)
Ross Dress For Less‎
17170 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA 98052-4405

Ok.. I don't believe the pic with the Ross bag is In the bank.. Meaning we've got ATLEAST 3 different places And ATLEAST 2 separate days(ATLEAST according to hair bei g styled totally different and wearing different shoes in the pic of her studying map or whatever).. Then theres the supposed bank pix from multiple angles, and then theres the pic of her looking as tho she's about to exit somewhere with the Ross bag(easily could be Ross surveillance) and yellow thing..

I say it's possible that pic of sky and dad could be taken at their bank.. All familiar with local banks need to zoom in directly btwn dad and sky to that background.. There's an emblem with a sign on the wall looks as tho it's a business emblem with something yellow/orange and round that's in the middle and that the edges are colored a dull aqua/teal color.. Anyone recognize what business emblem that is?? Locals??

Ok. . .this what I think.

Using the pics from this link
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Bellevue+PD+Sky+Julia+photos.pdf
Pic #1 Mom is leaving Ross
Pic#2-5 Mom is at a BECU (regional bank)
Pic #6 is unknown location, but Mom has changed her pants, fixed her pony tail and changed her shoes.

There are two possible locations where the is a Ross and a BECU close to each other.

Redmond:

Ross Dress for Less
17170 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA

BECU - Redmond Safeway
17246 Redmond Way NE, Redmond, WA

Bellevue:

Ross Dress For Less
14327 Northeast 20th Street, Bellevue, WA

BECU - Bellevue NE 20th
14150 Northeast 20th Street, Bellevue,

ETA-DANG! You guys are fast!!!! :lol:

And I see that it's a different bank too. Good catch!

So what did she do? Withdraw money and go on a shopping spree? Where were the kids? Why did LE release these photos? She looks very distraught in the bank photo.

Just an FYI it is very common for Pakistani people to have dark circles around their eyes.

Also my son has terrible dark circles and so do I and my older sons as well. It's genetic and I get so tired of people accusing parents of not feeding the kids.

I have my doubts about some of the things that SM said about JB and I think it is that he is exaggerating things.

I also have those dark circles and puffy eyes (i'm white) my kids are half filipino they also have a little darkness under their eyes.

In Sky's case and all the pictures I have seen of him on Flickr he does not have these in any of the photo's other then then new one that I noticed, that's why I brought It up. MOO

What's weird is that she stages things but can't hide the dysfunction. Who feeds their kids in the middle of the living room floor on such a carefully, perfectly set up platform of paper towels and whatever else is below them? I can see having a picnic or placing a drop cloth, even a tarp under their chair (they can get so messy), but the paper towels so carefully laid out like that? In perfect rows like tiles? And she cannot manage to keep the vacuum out of the picture and it looks plugged in! This woman cannot hide how sick she is, IMO.

Absolutely.

Notice in the background of some of the photos where Sky is in the sink...the tell tale overflowing fruit bowl, and packaged food actually set out as if on display on the counters. (If I saw a full cupboard, pantry or fridge, I'd buy it. But we never see that, do we?)

So what did she do? Withdraw money and go on a shopping spree? Where were the kids? Why did LE release these photos? She looks very distraught in the bank photo.

Maybe she got rid of the clothes and shoes she was wearing..? I really think they want to show a different photo of Julia and what she looked like when Sky went missing. If I looked at the photo of her on Flickr and she looked like she did on the new photo ,I would have dismissed it and said I didn't see her, maybe they need more witnesses? The other reason I suppose would be a message to Julia? She does look distraught, almost like she looks like she is gonna cry..MOO

So are we all in agreement that the pictures appear to be from 2 or 3 seperate occasions?

I'm just wondering if this compilation of photos is part of what forced the Julia admission that she leaves the children alone repeatedly, since she keeps showing up seemingly childless.

We dont know what day this were taken ..but perhaps JB gave LE a completely different story about what had occured this day..maybe they are saying ..we know the truth. I have heard it called THE FIRST LIE..that gets LE going. IMO

:seeya:I am from the South....Bubba always means brother...unless your name is Bubba...and you prob got that name from your sibling. LOL, I was wondering if he was referring to her brother as the little fish let go.

My interpretation of the little fish, big fish analogy was similiar to how LE rarely busts the guy with a small amount of narcotics and work their way to the dealers with the big quantity. IMO, in this case they are refering to the lesser crimes as the little fish and the solving what happened to Sky and who is responsible as the big fish.

jmo

I googled Redmond, washington - bank...this is what I got

2125668971_3758e4ee38_z.jpg

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...E3A8F2492F43765A0681A605B&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

I think it's this branch of that bank... see how the windows match? There isn't a streetview of the front door, though - but the windows seem to be the same, minus the door. And you can see trees in the background.

17875 Redmond Way Suite 110, Redmond, WA

attachment.php

http://media.king5.com/images/biryukova-surveillance-2.jpg
biryukova-surveillance-2.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-18 at 9.34.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-18 at 9.34.01 PM.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics