WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he eating and sitting in a sink? Or, am I misreading these photos?

My first thought was confirmation she doesn't let anyone use the bathroom. I never bathed my son in the sink. Is it typical for parents who use the sink to bath their infants to do so when they reach 2?

So are we all in agreement that the pictures appear to be from 2 or 3 seperate occasions?

I'm just wondering if this compilation of photos is part of what forced the Julia admission that she leaves the children alone repeatedly, since she keeps showing up seemingly childless.

The bank photos and the one of her standing at a counter type surface are from the same day. Because there is the weird stuffing in her hoodie around her belly.

I've been searching for verification that they've used HRD/cadaver dogs on Julia's car and/or apt as this is OF HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE SIGNIFIGANCE IMO.. specifically whether or not the HRD dogs alerted anywhere on either of these two places(car/apt).. I know someone posted earlier that yes, for certain cadaver dogs had been used on both and that there were no hits on either, but I cannot locate that info to back it up.. I found where fairly early on there was possibly an assumption that cadaver dogs were used but that was quickly amended to state that cadaver dogs were NOT USED..

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/se...st-for-polygraph-133499358.html?commentPage=2

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/133726103.html

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133328108.html?m=y&smobile=y&c=y

Would love to find this info stating that there were cadaver/HRD DOGS USED ON BOTH PLACES.. And would be ecstatic to hear there were zero hits for human remains/scent of human decomp, as that certainly would bolster hope that Sky could still be alive somewhere.. But for now I am unable to verify that there were even cadaver dogs used?!? Which IMO is extremely frustrating if it's indeed fact that investigators have ONLY USED SAR(search and rescue)/scent trailing type of dogs.. My question would then be WTF? WTH NOT?!?!?

Anyone who knows any different or able to locate anything verifying the use of cadaver/HRD dogs please, please post!! TIA:)

It would be damn near unimaginably incompetent if they haven't used HRD dogs here.

In any case, my gut (worthless, obviously) has been telling me all along that this boy was not killed in his home or vehicle, and probably some time -- possibly days -- before mom reported him missing.

I am thinking that mom heard that dad won some limited visitation and she took him for a drive that night. MMO, etc

Well I learned something I never thought of before tonight. Never go to the bank looking like ****. You get a free picture taken....including profile pics. How long do they keep pictures? :gasp:

I also have those dark circles and puffy eyes (i'm white) my kids are half filipino they also have a little darkness under their eyes.

In Sky's case and all the pictures I have seen of him on Flickr he does not have these in any of the photo's other then then new one that I noticed, that's why I brought It up. MOO

Someone else may have brought this up, but dark under eye circles can also be 'allergy shiners' or allergic shiners, and the darkness is due to severe nasal congestion.

Can also be cause by dehydration, stress and eczema.

My first thought was confirmation she doesn't let anyone use the bathroom. I never bathed my son in the sink. Is it typical for parents who use the sink to bath their infants to do so when they reach 2?

I've done it a few times, maybe up to even four years old, but these were incidents of epic proportion. As in, boy dumped the entire bottle of green colored bubble solution on his head. And boy thought squirming in the mud like a pig would be fun...boy slipped on dog poo, and actually fell into another dog bomb. That said, my kitchen sink is the closest haven of water and soap to my back door.

Julia being in a secured apartment building. She just didn't want that watermelon juice dripping anywhere, obviously. Which is sad. Kids are messy, and they should be allowed to be children.

I did bathe my kids in the sink when they were newborns. I stopped when they were around 2 months. must be a really deep sink...MOO

Here is a map with:

A - Sterling Bank (there's also a Whole Foods in that complex)
...0.6 miles...
B - Ross
...0.7 miles...
C - Veloce Apts

(ETA: -Is Marymoor Park the one they searched?)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-18 at 9.56.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-18 at 9.56.31 PM.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 144
Looking at the photos again. JB looks like crap, but accurate to what she looked like Sunday.

SM, well, he's smiling.

I'm more convinced than ever there is a message here. I think they are indeed trying to get her to say or do something that will blow this thing wide open.

Well I learned something I never thought of before tonight. Never go to the bank looking like ****. You get a free picture taken....including profile pics. How long do they keep pictures? :gasp:

Omg, I thought the same thing. I know there are survellience cameras everywhere but we usually are only seeing grainy convenience store shots or photos of people wearing masks. To see photos of a person that looks like they are just running errands is kind of creapy. Not enough to make me spend any extra time looking nice for the cameras though. :)

Here is a map with:

A - Sterling Bank (there's also a Whole Foods in that complex)
...0.6 miles...
B - Ross
...0.7 miles...
C - Veloce Apts

(ETA: -Is Marymoor Park the one they searched?)

attachment.php

Yes, they searched Marymoor. Major Mike said they also searched the Mercer Slough, but there was no media coverage of that.

So what did she do? Withdraw money and go on a shopping spree? Where were the kids? Why did LE release these photos? She looks very distraught in the bank photo.

Maybe she is withdrawing money to pay someone off..to handle situation with Sky..IMO

Still trying to figure out the significance of these photos and why these were chosen.

I think I better sleep on it before forming an opinion. Right now, it's just not coming together. Yes she looks distraught in the bank photo and yes she doesn't have the children but she could have left them with a babysitter so it really doesn't tell us much. Wish we knew the date.

As for dad being in the photo selection.......I'm stumped. I could understand the one of him holding Sky but the one of him posing alone.......has me :waitasec:

How about... never go *anywhere* looking like that... I mean, really! And now I'll have to remember to keep a smile on my face, too... Geez.

In regards to the children's weight. i wondered if any of the pictures show Sky's car seat inside the house. perhaps the car seat was her "babysitter" as well as the place he spent most of his time. He can't get into trouble or make a mess if he is immobile. if he wasn't able to get around and play then he wouldn't be burning off calories much.
As for her not having the phone. In my experience the cell phone is something you really need at the hospital because there may be people u need to call and a lot of us no longer remember people's numbers and are used to just finding their name and pressing the button.
So with a supposedly sick child and a supposedly driving a car with mechanical problems, she chooses to leave her purse and just take her wallet and "forgot" the phone. Nope, i don't buy it. OCD people are the LEAST likely to be forgetful of things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3