WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please look at the clear photo on flickr and not the fuzzy one shown in the article. On the clear photo there is no doubt that's Sky. There are also photos of the two children together, with Sky wearing that same outfit and M right next to him, and orange back sticking in the back of the stroller.

Okay, I've been through those pics and I agree. There's one of him in the stroller with M hugging him, same outfit, same way he "fits" in the stroller.

I thought we could link to flickr pictures just not embed the actual photo here.

That's what I thought too but yesterday one of the mods posted a reminder and said we can link to any Flickr account that is public but we can't link to specific photos. :confused:

Just a Reminder...

We can link to a flickr account as long as its public and related to this case. Do not link directly to any particular pic and put it here. Thank you.

Ima

It was reported that on Friday, JB backed out of the mediation agreement about custody. What would have been the next step after that? Another attempt at mediation or ?

Set a trial date in front of a Judge. If attempts at mediation do not work then it is scheduled to go to court. Mediation is a way to keep cases out of court by getting the two parties to agree.

That's what I thought too but yesterday one of the mods posted a reminder and said we can link to any Flickr account that is public but we can't link to specific photos. :confused:

OK, so we can link to the Flickr account, but we can't like to a specific picture within the account. OK, this is different again from what I read a day or two ago. Thanks

Any word on a presser for today? Thanks!

For anyone sleuthing Julia's potential online activity, I just noticed that according to her Fickr acct, her email address shows she uses Julia0381. I've seen people searching Julia0318...

http://www.flickr.com/people/metalwala/

Does she use both, or have we flipped the numbers around unintentionally?

ETA: I think most people know it's 0381, I just saw a single post with the numbers switched around. :)

Any word on a presser for today? Thanks!

I have been checking for a presser.

Just wanted to say you are a good sleuther....you thought the grey sweats and pants were the same in the surveillance photo's as what she was wearing Nov. 6th. LE confirmed that....

Biryukova is shown in surveillance photos from an unknown store. The images show her with darker hair, as well as a gray sweatsuit that detectives believe she was wearing on Sunday, November 6, when Sky was last seen.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Sky-Metalwala-missing-boy-update-134130183.html

Link to photo's LE is referring to
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

Just perusing the recently released images again.

Did Julia go to the bank and take out cash so that her purchases and activities couldn't be traced? If that's the case, LE may need more witnesses to find out where she went and what she bought. (rubbermaid containers, trash bags, duct tape, that kind of stuff).

Looked back on the presser. This is how Julia looked in the "days and hours before Sky disappeared".

I have been checking for a presser.

Just wanted to say you are a good sleuther....you thought the grey sweats and pants were the same in the surveillance photo's as what she was wearing Nov. 6th. LE confirmed that....

Biryukova is shown in surveillance photos from an unknown store. The images show her with darker hair, as well as a gray sweatsuit that detectives believe she was wearing on Sunday, November 6, when Sky was last seen.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Sky-Metalwala-missing-boy-update-134130183.html

Link to photo's LE is referring to
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

Well, daggone-it! Right twice in one day?! This is awesome. I've been at work all weekend, so I could use a lift. :) Thanks for the kind words, MizStery!

I will say that, even though I believe the sweatsuits are all one in the same, I think it's possible she put on different shoes (switched from dark shoes in most of the photos to white shoes in the whitewashed photo). Wasn't it said that she bought shoes that day (at Ross, perhaps?), or was it only getting her hair done and buying clothes?

I'm curious about these (failed?) attempts to get money. I'm assuming it must be a lot of money, because if JB was just trying to take out a few $20s, you'd think she'd have at least that. Her face looks so freaked out, it makes me think she was freaking that she can't take out a large sum or get a loan or something. So, if this is the case, then what was she doing with the money? I'm betting it wasn't (only?) for shovels and things of that nature because that's not going to cost a lot and I think she would have the basic money or credit cards for small purchases. I think she was trying to find a way to skip town. A plane ticket.... Less likely, but still possible, is that she was paying someone off, but I doubt that.

Just perusing the recently released images again.

Did Julia go to the bank and take out cash so that her purchases and activities couldn't be traced? If that's the case, LE may need more witnesses to find out where she went and what she bought. (rubbermaid containers, trash bags, duct tape, that kind of stuff).

Looked back on the presser. This is how Julia looked in the "days and hours before Sky disappeared".

The bank photos also raise my curiousity. Were they released solely for the purpose of showing what she looks like now, with darker hair and in the sweatsuit, or because she was in the bank making a large withdrawl? Could LE have released the photos for more than one purpose - one being for the public and another as a message to her, that they know what she was doing?

MOO

What are WA's general rules about spousal support after the divorce is final? I know gitana said that the child support payments are really convoluted based on the custody arrangements.

I'm curious about these (failed?) attempts to get money. I'm assuming it must be a lot of money, because if JB was just trying to take out a few $20s, you'd think she'd have at least that. Her face looks so freaked out, it makes me think she was freaking that she can't take out a large sum or get a loan or something. So, if this is the case, then what was she doing with the money? I'm betting it wasn't (only?) for shovels and things of that nature because that's not going to cost a lot and I think she would have the basic money or credit cards for small purchases. I think she was trying to find a way to skip town. A plane ticket.... Less likely, but still possible, is that she paying someone off, but I doubt that.

I guess she didn't have credit cards? If she did, perhaps she knew it could be traced back to the store and items purchased. It's also interesting that she went to a teller and not use an ATM machine. Strange.

I guess she didn't have credit cards? If she did, perhaps she knew it could be traced back to the store and items purchased. It's also interesting that she went to a teller and not use an ATM machine. Strange.

Back to the photo of Solomon holding Sky in what appears to be the bank, my thoughts still go to the possibility of a savings account being set up for him and her attempt to withdraw money from it. Or it could be another account inaccessible with an ATM.

MOO

The bank photos also raise my curiousity. Were they released solely for the purpose of showing what she looks like now, with darker hair and in the sweatsuit, or because she was in the bank making a large withdrawl? Could LE have released the photos for more than one purpose - one being for the public and another as a message to her, that they know what she was doing?

MOO

I'm guessing it was both. Her sideways glances and freaked out face say it all to me. This was no run-of-the-mill trip to the bank. I think LE also wanted to juxtapose her freaked-outedness in the bank to SM's loving and happy face in the same, exact bank. I think they know what she was up to and that it was no good....no good at all.

Back to the photo of Solomon holding Sky in what appears to be the bank, my thoughts still go to the possibility of a savings account being set up for him and her attempt to withdraw money from it. Or it could be another account inaccessible with an ATM.

MOO

Good point. Perhaps this was a joint account and because the divorce was going to be finalized on the 14th (?), she wanted to take whatever money was in the account. BUT oops.....perhaps both signatures were needed?

Some sleuthers have wondered if some of the surveillance photos are from her attempting an ATM withdrawal before heading over to the teller counter. One theory is that she couldn't get (enough?) cash out and, in frustration, went to try to work something out with the teller in the hopes of getting it resolved, only to look more distraught in those photos. I like your idea about not using credit cards.

Some sleuthers have wondered if some of the surveillance photos are from her attempting an ATM withdrawal before heading over to the teller counter. One theory is that she couldn't get (enough?) cash out and, in frustration, went to try to work something out with the teller in the hopes of getting it resolved, only to look more distraught in those photos. I like your idea about not using credit cards.

That's what it looks like to me, too. She is in a little distress at what appears to be the ATM machine, and in full blown distress at the photo with the teller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd