WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Perhaps this was a joint account and because the divorce was going to be finalized on the 14th (?), she wanted to take whatever money was in the account. BUT oops.....perhaps both signatures were needed?

Good point as well. That could also be the reason the photo of Solomon holding Sky was released to send the message to her that both of them had accounts at that bank.

MOO

What failed attempts to get money? I haven't been checking this thread very much and mau have missed something. Did something come out that she tried to get money out and couldn't do it?

I highly doubt that they had a joint checking account because one of the first things in a break-up is someone cleans out the checking account.

I highly doubt that they had a joint checking account because one of the first things in a break-up is someone cleans out the checking account.

Agree, there wouldn't be a joint checking account, however, perhaps some other account both parties would need to sign off on, such as something set up for the children. It is only speculation, based upon her appearance at the bank, and the release of the photo of Solomon holding Sky at what appears to be the same bank. Such as a message being sent by the release of the two photos.

MOO

Agree, there wouldn't be a joint checking account, however, perhaps some other account both parties would need to sign off on, such as something set up for the children. It is only speculation, based upon her appearance at the bank, and the release of the photo of Solomon holding Sky at what appears to be the same bank. Such as a message being sent by the release of the two photos.

MOO

Oh so there might be a hidden message because of the photo of them all being in the bank!

I just think it was just another photo added of Sky as there aren't as many as with "Miss M". :)

Not to belabor my impression's of #2 photo of Sky but he looks lethargic to me. Now,he could just be tired or not happy about being in the sink or a million other things. He also looks sun burned from the tummy down. Also, the plate in front of the sink looks blurry. I think the plate could have some green and red grapes on it? But,for whatever reason the photo is blurry. (many of the pictures look out of focus). Perhaps,the significance of photo's #1and2 of Sky are forensic detectives found more damming photo's on her PC or iPhone. So they are signaling Julia that many photo's she thought were deleted or hidden were discovered. So what has been left out has more significance than what is reveled. Or,I have read too many Ann Rule books & I am making a mountain out of a molehill. :smile: MOO

Link to photo's
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

What failed attempts to get money? I haven't been checking this thread very much and mau have missed something. Did something come out that she tried to get money out and couldn't do it?

There is nothing that has been officially stated about any attempts to get money at the bank. These were all hypotheses from various sleuthers based on the angle of the photos and what they saw in the background, in addition to the way JB looked in the progression of photos.

I had asked in an earlier post if anyone who is local could visit the bank we believe she patroned and see if there is, indeed, an ATM and, if there is one, if the windows shown behind JB in the supposed ATM photos are also in that location. I don't think I ever saw a post responding to this, so I'm going to reach out and ask again if someone local could pop in and update us. Thanks!

'Items of interest' found in search for missing toddler

KIRKLAND, Wash. - Police searching for a missing toddler found several items of interest Saturday while combing through a Kirkland park for evidence - but it's not yet clear if those items are related to the case, officials said.

Crime scene investigators uncovered several items that are being sent in for analysis but warn there are still no signs of missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, whose mother claims he disappeared while she walked to get gas for her car.

The items of interest were found Saturday during a search of Watershed Park in Kirkland - and one discovery was important enough to call in a forensics team.

more at http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Items-of-interest-found-in-search-for-missing-toddler-134205103.html

Back to the photo of Solomon holding Sky in what appears to be the bank, my thoughts still go to the possibility of a savings account being set up for him and her attempt to withdraw money from it. Or it could be another account inaccessible with an ATM.

MOO

MOO

Personally, the only reason I can think I'd take a picture of my child at the bank, is if I were opening up their official savings fund (we have a different one for each child, and we actually did take pictures of them at the bank holding their papers the day we opened them...). Sure, there are probably other reasons- but that seems the most obvious to me.

It's possible she counted on being able to drain the children's savings fund and found out that Soloman was the only adult account holder, or that they had to have both signatures. I think if she had to have both she would have found a way to forge his signature (am I the only wife who knows how to do my husband's signature?). Or maybe they both had to be there in person, but I've never had that happen with a shared account unless it was a high dollar CD or something.

Anyway, I think that is a plausible happening. It also connects the photos and tells her "we know you tried to drain accounts..."

Remember this family was in severe financial downfall going back to 2008 or so. Not sure of the exact date of the money issues. Solomon talked about the new deli opening up next to his store taking away from his business and his inability to make the child support payment for that one month.

I highly doubt there is any excessive money hanging around in any account at this point. Even with their house on the market, if still on the market, there still maybe some sort of financial ties to that house as in taxes, etc. Now I am not sure, if there are or not, just throwing that out there at the moment.

Oh so there might be a hidden message because of the photo of them all being in the bank!

I just think it was just another photo added of Sky as there aren't as many as with "Miss M". :)

I still think there's a psychological slant to LE's use of the two SM photos (maybe it's because I'm a therapist?!, lol). I do believe LE has been relying on many psychological tactics to smoke JB out (good for them!). I surmise that the bank photo of SM and Sky was to send a message that LE knows where JB was when those photos were taken, they know what she was doing there (based on interviews from the teller and other patrons/staff as well as store clerks, etc), and they know what state she was in. It's possible that they also wanted to send a message that they know she was attempting to withdraw money from SM's account (maybe she hadn't tried before so she didn't know she couldn't), but I'm on the fence about that one. Or, perhaps, that they know she was trying to withdraw a large sum of money from her own account and couldn't get it.

Psychologically, I also think it's the juxtaposition between JB looking freaked to high heaven in her bank photos (without any children with her!) and SM lovingly and happily holding Sky in the same bank. Also, that photo of SM with his arms strongly and proudly crossed over his chest and smiling straight into the camera was definitely, in my opinion, chosen to perturb JB and smoke her out.

If there's anything that's likely to make JB crack, it's things that taint her perfect image -- and, shoot, if those photos of her at the bank versus SM's photos don't make her look like the crazy one and him the good guy. HER WOST NIGHTMARE!!!

Personally, the only reason I can think I'd take a picture of my child at the bank, is if I were opening up their official savings fund (we have a different one for each child, and we actually did take pictures of them at the bank holding their papers the day we opened them...). Sure, there are probably other reasons- but that seems the most obvious to me.

It's possible she counted on being able to drain the children's savings fund and found out that Soloman was the only adult account holder, or that they had to have both signatures. I think if she had to have both she would have found a way to forge his signature (am I the only wife who knows how to do my husband's signature?). Or maybe they both had to be there in person, but I've never had that happen with a shared account unless it was a high dollar CD or something.

Anyway, I think that is a plausible happening. It also connects the photos and tells her "we know you tried to drain accounts..."

This is a totally believable and well-thought-out post, Abby! I've thought all along that she was trying to take out a large amount of money, which explains the high distress on her face and being snapped in two different places at the bank. I also noticed that in a couple of the supposed ATM photos, her hands are up higher on her body, near her chest or lower chest area, also leading me to believe that it is an ATM, as she may have been pressing buttons on the screen in front of her.

Perhaps she tried to get her money out of her own account at the ATM, couldn't, and tried to get money out of a different account with the teller? You couldn't access your children's saving fund from an ATM, I believe.

KIRKLAND, Wash. - Police searching for a missing toddler found several items of interest Saturday while combing through a Kirkland park for evidence - but it's not yet clear if those items are related to the case, officials said.

Crime scene investigators uncovered several items that are being sent in for analysis but warn there are still no signs of missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, whose mother claims he disappeared while she walked to get gas for her car.

The items of interest were found Saturday during a search of Watershed Park in Kirkland - and one discovery was important enough to call in a forensics team.

more at http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Items-of-interest-found-in-search-for-missing-toddler-134205103.html

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa STOP THE BUS!!!!

Finally progress!! Here is the reason the PC was cancelled. This is huge news!! Maybe we were onto something with the connection and route from JBs apartment, the old house, Watershed Park and the site of the "kidnapping".

BBM: What could that be? I don't understand what police can bag as evidence and for what item/reason a forensic team would need to be called. Does anyone know?

I just wanted to point out the photo of Sky and his dad in the bank was not first released by the police. It was released by Solomon, it is in this video posted on the 16th at 30 sec's in:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-missing-boy-makes-plea-estranged-wife/nFgG9/
I have also seen him holding it when talking to a reporter but I can't find it atm..
here it is from the 8th on the desk in front of him:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-casts-blame-ex-wife-ugly-custody-battle.html
MOO

BBM: What could that be? I don't understand what police can bag as evidence and for what item/reason a forensic team would need to be called. Does anyone know?

His clothes he was wearing? :( MOO

Bones not yet identified, clothing, murder weapon, the watermelon, the Ross bag, her dark pants and shoes, the boogeyman kidnapper, a chupacabra.

I just wanted to point out the photo of Sky and his dad in the bank was not first released by the police. It was released by Solomon, it is in this video posted on the 16th at 30 sec's in:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-missing-boy-makes-plea-estranged-wife/nFgG9/
I have also seen him holding it when talking to a reporter but I can't find it atm..
here it is from the 8th on the desk in front of him:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-casts-blame-ex-wife-ugly-custody-battle.html
MOO

I agree, this photo was out there long before LE put it out for the press conference. IMO, with LE releasing the photo of Sky with his daddy and the photo of Sky eating the watermelon was to show how much Sky had changed in the last 10 months.

This is probably the only photo that Solomon may have had of him holding Sky and it ends up being perhaps the same bank Julia is spotted in too!

Remember this family was in severe financial downfall going back to 2008 or so. Not sure of the exact date of the money issues. Solomon talked about the new deli opening up next to his store taking away from his business and his inability to make the child support payment for that one month.

I highly doubt there is any excessive money hanging around in any account at this point. Even with their house on the market, if still on the market, there still maybe some sort of financial ties to that house as in taxes, etc. Now I am not sure, if there are or not, just throwing that out there at the moment.

I don't necessarily think there was an extravagant amount of money. I think that perhaps she had an idea that she could take whatever was there, whether it be $100 or $1000. She seems to thrive on the need for money so whatever the amount would have been beneficial for her.

From my own personal experience, any money in my son's savings account is his. Whatever money is there is for him and we do not touch it, whatsoever. Granted, we haven't fallen on hard times where the money may be taken due to foreclosure. I'm not sure if they do that in that situation or how that works.

Part of me feels that there was a large sum of money in the children's bank account, if they had one. Remember, their business was successful at one point. Does SM have a college education? I read JB only has 'some' based on her Sugar Daddy site. The Christian Mingle site claims she went to a tech school. My reason for asking is...I think a lot of immigrants place high standards on their children and expect them to perform well and go to college aka The American Dream. That is one reason I think there may have been a good chunk in there...

PS. I think JB is all about the American Dream-- coming from Eastern Europe where opportunities are more slim. She's all about how she looks (for the most part, ahem), the beautiful house, the entrepreneur self, the MONEY, etc. She tried to portray such a perfect American 'white picket fence' family. I think that led to her desire for a sugar daddy. She wanted to continue to be taken care of. She wanted to maintain her lifestyle and the American Dream but not have to work for it.

Done rambling.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member