WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered I have the KOMO channel over here in the middle of Siberia, Canada, lol. How odd.

IMO, they are arresting Julia.

No doubt. I'm really sad to even think it but I sense a collective sigh going on at WS right now. I really, really, really hope this isn't the case for poor little Sky.

No doubt. I'm really sad to even think it but I sense a collective sigh going on at WS right now. I really, really, really hope this isn't the case for poor little Sky.

Oddly, even though it would be incredibly sad, I'd be relieved if they found him. Then his family would have closure and charges could proceed against JB.

Video of LE searching Watershed Park:

[video=youtube;_tac6ZALBbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tac6ZALBbw[/video]

It is not confirmed that they were left alone that day. LE said Julia admitted to leaving the kids alone for long periods of time but would not comment on the mediation day if they were left alone.

LE has only been able to locate one person (a neighbor) who has seen sky since October 23rd. and that is not a exact date just a guess by the neighbor.

MOO and all that..This info came from press releases.

That is what seems so contradictory about the mediation meeting. While it wouldn't appear likely she would leave two children alone in the apartment for such a long time, LE hasn't located anyone who took care of both children. Could it be someone in her family took care of the girl that day but not Sky (because he was already "gone")? Does she have anyone beside her brother and mother?

:waitasec:

http://61.19.1.27/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=5ee0924b85b3b1c1&hl=en

"http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ this is my account. I can't sign in. Don't remember password or the e-mail address. Report abuse

juliavalerie
Level 1
11/13/11
Short description of problem:

http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ -- This is my blogger account. I set it up a while ago for personal reasons. Not for the public. I never knew how to make it private. I only needed this audio post for a moment to exchange. And I could not e-mail an audio file this large so a friend suggested I quickly create a blog and e-mail the link to the blog. I don't need this blog anymore. And especially I do not want it public. It was not meant for the public. I created this blog long ago with one sole purpose to be able to e-mail a large audio file. I do not remember the e-mail address I created to set up this blog. I think it asked me to create a yahoo or a google e-mail account. I don't remember. I use MSN. And I created an e-mail account with the sole purpose to quickly set up this blog. Please help me find what e-mail address I created to set up this blog.
Thank you very much, -J "

Interesting. :computer:

Some things you just can't fix with paper towels or really really wet rags. :innocent:

Detectives are/were on the scene. Interesting.

That is what seems so contradictory about the mediation meeting. While it wouldn't appear likely she would leave two children alone in the apartment for such a long time, LE hasn't located anyone who took care of both children. Could it be someone in her family took care of the girl that day but not Sky (because he was already "gone")? Does she have anyone beside her brother and mother?

:waitasec:

Two that I know of are Grandma "S" and SO (names are on the court dockets). SO is the one who JB called to pick her up from the Chevron.

I'm playing catch up as well, and had the same question.Is the whole "alone during mediation" thing speculation that we have run with, or is this a confirmed thing? What leads us to thinking this is possible/probable?

As far as I know, alone in the house during mediation is what Julia told LE. IIRC we heard something along the lines of (paraphrased) Julia lied to those at mediation when asked who was babysitting her children and admitted to leaving them alone for the 11-12 hour mediation. IIRC that came from the maj. in one of the first pressers.

If I am inaccurate in the above recollection, can someone please correct me.

thank you!

Ok, a few things:

1) How far is watershed from the "local retailers" she was seen in?

2) Is it possible that she disposed of Sky at Watershed before Sunday? Then on Sunday, the day of the "disappearance", she wanted to "take him to the hospital" but in reality, she just wanted to drive by the park? Maybe she felt an ounce of guilt or loneliness. Since the park was on the way to the hospital, it was an easy route to take.

My 2 cents.

I didn't see dogs being used in the search. Does anyone know if they have dogs out there? In the YouTube video where instructions are being given to searchers, it just didn't seem like they were very serious or hopeful this would turn up anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper