WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All info below is from pressers which are in the media forum.

LE did say they did not think her route was in question. They checked traffic cameras and confirmed her routes.

There was a tipster that said they did drive by the car 20 minutes before Sky was reported missing and it was empty, they even turned around to check the car. It was sitting uphill and crooked on the side of the road. LE do not think he could have got out on his own because he would not have been able to open the door easily. They were 100% sure he was not in the area after the search. They said they had no evidence anyone else was in the car.

She said she tried to ask for help but couldn't find any. When LE asked people in the area if they were asked for help they said no. She walked right by a church that would have been getting ready for church that day. This is a nice neighborhood and there is no reason she should have feared asking for help (other then her problems) from homes in the area. She walked 0.8 miles to the west of where she broke down instead of continuing 1.0 south to the hospital.

NWCN is covering this briefly every 30 minutes or so.
My mom in Alaska who lives in the middle of no where, has heard of this case before I told her about it on the local news.
It is good they continue to keep him in the news and it is traveling so far, it gives me hope that if he is alive there is a lot of people looking for him.
MOO

Did y'all see this? According to SM, JB may be passing photos of MM off as Sky.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/photo-makes-father-sky-metalwala-attorney-wonder-i/nFhjW/

I'm very, very sad for SM....and I can only imagine how his head must be spinning with all of this going on. However, I think that actually IS a photo of Sky. If you look at the single photo of him in the stroller in front of the bus, there's some kind of yellow bag on top of the stroller. In an earlier image, MM is near her brother who is in the stroller and the yellow bag is still on top.

Did y'all see this? According to SM, JB may be passing photos of MM off as Sky.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/photo-makes-father-sky-metalwala-attorney-wonder-i/nFhjW/

Oh my!

I had said this on a previous thread. . .that she was playing with dates on her flicker account. I couldn't find any proof of Sky after June 2011. She was posting pics from earlier and trying to pass them off as Summer 2011. I said before. . .why are there no pictures of Sky's birthday???!!!!!

Of another note. Sleuthing Julia0318 she was apparently interested in Photoshop at one time. (it was a Russian sight so I couldn't make heads or tails of it, but it was a Photoshop sight). Now I have to go back and see if she could have photoshopped pics to include Sky . . that were really M.

WHAT? Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But, I just took another look at the Flickr, and especially the recently added pictures don't seem like any could even be M dressed in Sky's clothes. Can anyone find a possible example of this? (Without posting the pic here, of course.)

I sincerely, highly doubt that it is M dressed up as Sky. The yellow bag is in both photos and that would be too hard to photoshop or whatever (see my post above). As for the dates being wrong, could be....

I'm very, very sad for SM....and I can only imagine how his head must be spinning with all of this going on. However, I think that actually IS a photo of Sky. If you look at the single photo of him in the stroller in front of the bus, there's some kind of yellow bag on top of the stroller. In an earlier image, MM is near her brother who is in the stroller and the yellow bag is still on top.

There is a photo in that album also with his arm around her and it has to be the same day. I think it is Sky. MOO
I do wonder when the last time he was seen though. I do not think it was when she said it was.MOO

WHAT? Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But, I just took another look at the Flickr, and especially the recently added pictures don't seem like any could even be M dressed in Sky's clothes. Can anyone find a possible example of this? (Without posting the pic here, of course.)

The dad says the picture in the article is really M? Did he see the other pictures that look like the same day, same park, with M right next to him? Or am I confused?

Well, I just went to her Flickr and M is definitely in the other photos that are taken in the same spot with the bus behind them....

Well, I just went to her Flickr and M is definitely in the other photos that are taken in the same spot with the bus behind them....

Yep, that is Sky in the stroller. I am not sure why father thinks it's M.

The way the image is shown on the news video, even enlarged, it is difficult to distinguish the child's face. The girl, however, is two years older than Sky. Would it really be possible to pass her off as him?

Flickr has a much clearer image, it's Sky, not M.

I like how my post was copied to another forum with no credit given, lol. Oh well, the more the info is out there, the more sleuths on the case! :great:

I hope this is the day they find Sky and JB goes down!

Thank you for finding this information and posting it here at WS. :) Most that take stuff from WS members and post it elsewhere knows it starts HERE first!

You would be surprised where my videos end up and others claiming them as their hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801