WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm this is making me wonder if maybe Sky is still alive. If those ARE pictures of M dressed up in his clothes it would make sense why she doesn't have pix of him. But it would also make sense that she managed to get Sky out of the country.

On the other hand if they are NOT pix of M then I'm kinda getting suspicious of the father. He's saying he's angry and keeps using the media so much, but he doesn't seem angry and he doesn't ever seem upset. In fact he seems pretty "in control" the whole time.

Img_2499

So, M is there. Perhaps, SM is just so flustered and didn't notice the other photos at the same setting that had M and Sky in them together.

And since SM hasn't seen Sky in so long, he probably looks much bigger than he remembers.

Can someone clear something up for me? Are detectives of a particular case (ie: Sky's) not normally on scene during a search of a site like Watershed park? Or are they? I'm curious if their presence there is truly indicative of something unusual like an evidence find.

Can someone link the flicker again I can't find it.

Wish Soloman had elaborated more on why he believes this. I've come to trust him pretty much.

If this is not true, maybe they are using this as a way to get people to call in with specifics so they can build a "picture" of Julia's "normal" for several months preceding?

I don't think the father is very computer literate (he didn't seem to know what twitter was). On the blurry photo shown on the news you can't say who it is, it's much clearer of flickr.
But I don't know what photo the father is looking at.

Oh Julia, Julia, Julia, this is the world-wide web. When you post for support, we all know about it. Heck, we already knew about your blog and your secret recordings too!

It doesn't say though which pictures he is referring to. Media could have just picked any picture. I think they are referring more to the one when he doesn't have a shirt on, not the stroller one.

It doesn't say though which pictures he is referring to. Media could have just picked any picture. I think they are referring more to the one when he doesn't have a shirt on, not the stroller one.

The one in the sink with watermelon is definitely not M.

Hmm this is making me wonder if maybe Sky is still alive. If those ARE pictures of M dressed up in his clothes it would make sense why she doesn't have pix of him. But it would also make sense that she managed to get Sky out of the country.

On the other hand if they are NOT pix of M then I'm kinda getting suspicious of the father. He's saying he's angry and keeps using the media so much, but he doesn't seem angry and he doesn't ever seem upset. In fact he seems pretty "in control" the whole time.

To be fair, when I watch him in media interviews, I see a man who is heavily relying on his faith as a coping mechanism. His smiles and seeming happiness are all a façade. A façade he believes his Lord would want him to have in times of extreme duress. He is clinging to his faith to deal with this horrible situation to prevent complete despair. If you watch him, you can see he is holding back tears, and is responding to questions about the likelihood of Sky being dead by avoiding them, focusing on his his faith in Jesus.

I'm not even remotely religious, but in my profession as a trauma ICU nurse, I see this all.the.time. Deflecting reality and using whatever they can get their hands on to focus on the positive in very dire circumstances. I can't blame them or him one bit. Everyone needs hope. I have a lot of empathy for my patients' families and also for SM.

I adore the pic of Soloman wearing the shirt saying "Defend Peace", with the most beautiful kind and loving eyes and gentle smile. He may truly have a wonderful heart. I do believe he tried to be very understanding of Julia's illness. I don't think he wants revenge or violence. I think he just wants his children to be safe and loved.

I'm guessing he may just be more "evolved" in a deep spiritual way than people who react with more bloodthirst.

In this article http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/photo-makes-father-sky-metalwala-attorney-wonder-i/nFhjW/
it says that Solomon was referring to the photo below and shows the photo, it is the one of Sky in the stroller with the bus in the background.

So "they" may be broadcasting for anyone who might have seen them this very day in this place, helping to build a case. I would think LE can enlarge and get detail and that Soloman is going over EVERYTHING with a fine tooth comb looking for anything that can help build a case or find Sky.

If this IS M dressed in Sky's clothes, this would be VERY damaging to Julia's previous claims.

Or maybe they are just trying to elicit some kind of response from Julia, just to get her talking. ?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/article/Search-for-missing-boy-expands-to-Kirkland-other-2278323.php

"One of the largest searches Saturday was at Watershed Park in Kirkland. Officers closed down the park and set up a command post is at a school on NE 53rd Street as searchers combed through the wooded area for several hours.

Carla Iafrate of the Bellevue police said Watershed Park was one of several areas that were searched Saturday, based on tips received after police released more photos of Sky and his mother, Julia Biryukova, 30, of Redmond."

<snip>

"Iafrate declined to be specific about search areas, but did confirm that Watershed Park was one of the areas."

Sadly, I think Solomon is just mistaken as it has been 10 months since he saw his children. The child in the stroller by the bus is Sky, no doubt in my mind.

So "they" may be broadcasting for anyone who might have seen them this very day in this place, helping to build a case. I would think LE can enlarge and get detail and that Soloman is going over EVERYTHING with a fine tooth comb looking for anything that can help build a case or find Sky.

If this IS M dressed in Sky's clothes, this would be VERY damaging to Julia's previous claims.

Or maybe they are just trying to elicit some kind of response from Julia, just to get her talking. ?

And if Soloman is now saying Sky MAY have been missing for MONTHS before his disappearance, does this mean they can not confirm with anyone an absolute sure sighting of him? And what does that say about those CLOSE to Julia who think they HAVE seen Sky only a few weeks before?

How freakin' lazy is that news reporter. It's literally the next picture in the flicker account that shows M standing next to Sky in the same clothes.

I don't know. My hinky meeter is going way way up. Although the mom had OCD I'm seeing happy kids that are playing around like any normal kid in that lady's backyard. She's not freaking over the dog or them being on the ground or in the grass.

Plus the thing that's been said about the straight lines of the vacuum cleaner, I'm willing to let that slide. Some carpets show the lines from the vacuum because as the tuft of carpet shifts light reflects differently off one side than the other. It could simply be a situation where she revacuumed the carpet and fixed that.

I'm really wondering now what is REALLY going on. I would imagine there would have been cadaver dogs hitting in her house if he had died there accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld