WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very, very sad for SM....and I can only imagine how his head must be spinning with all of this going on. However, I think that actually IS a photo of Sky. If you look at the single photo of him in the stroller in front of the bus, there's some kind of yellow bag on top of the stroller. In an earlier image, MM is near her brother who is in the stroller and the yellow bag is still on top.

I agree. IMO it would be very hard to pass M off as Sky due to their different eye colors. M has light eyes and lighter hair, Sky much darker hair and eye coloring.

Sadly, I'm afraid SM's mind is probably wandering to the worst possible scenario's as he is desperately trying to find answers. Surely grandma S? (I forget the intial, but the older blonde woman) can confirm with LE if she saw Sky within the last ten months. I don't believe any of Julia's friends would risk jail or prison time making themselves accessories after the fact.

I hope SM has taken Marc Klaas's offer for assistance with the family and is not solely relying on his family court attorney for direction. No offense to the attorney, but his experience likely is not the best for families of missing persons.

I don't think the father is very computer literate (he didn't seem to know what twitter was). On the blurry photo shown on the news you can't say who it is, it's much clearer of flickr.
But I don't know what photo the father is looking at.

It's the picture of Sky in the striped one piece union suit type outfit, in the stroller, bus behind him. But the article said the journalist showed him THAT picture. Not all the Flick'r pictures surrounding it.

The pic is from a distance and I think that because the outfit looks much smaller on him than when Solomon saw him in it last (a year ago!), he is assuming it's M.

Maybe...

All of the newly added Flickr photos say on the right side of the screen "this photo was taken November 17, 2011", which obviously is not true. But going to her main Flickr page and clicking "Archives" puts the photos in the month that they were uploaded. And Solomon may be right that Sky might have been gone longer than we think.

In the month of April, 2011, she uploads 264 photos, many of which are at the hotel with her dad, her dad driving, the kids swimming, etc. These read "This photo was taken April 1, 2011, using a Canon Powershot SD770 IS". The "trip with Grandpa" photos are dated this way in her April upload with the dates from the Canon Powershot being March 25 through April 1st.

Her next big upload is in September, 2011, when she uploads 413 items. Many of these are also using the Canon Powershot with presumably the correct date the photo was taken. Some more sneak in here from the 3/25-4/1 trip with a couple additional photos of the kids sleeping on a hotel bed on 4/5 (Canon Powershot date). Potentially this trip lasted 11 or more days.

I cannot find any photos of Sky after the date of 4/5 that were taken with the Canon Powershot. All of the other photos I'm looking at in this September upload and after seem to have the wrong dates. If anybody finds otherwise, please do tell, but I am leaning towards the time with Grandpa was the last time Sky was photographed.

I have not read back through these threads to read any discussions about the trip with Grandpa. One of the photos of him driving seems to have a Washington highway sign in the background. I'm thinking that Grandpa may have taken Sky away, believing his daughter that Sky's father was dangerous. But there are so many photos, and I'm getting dizzy going back and forth through them!

All of the newly added Flickr photos say on the right side of the screen "this photo was taken November 17, 2011", which obviously is not true. But going to her main Flickr page and clicking "Archives" puts the photos in the month that they were uploaded. And Solomon may be right that Sky might have been gone longer than we think.

In the month of April, 2011, she uploads 264 photos, many of which are at the hotel with her dad, her dad driving, the kids swimming, etc. These read "This photo was taken April 1, 2011, using a Canon Powershot SD770 IS". The "trip with Grandpa" photos are dated this way in her April upload with the dates from the Canon Powershot being March 25 through April 1st.

Her next big upload is in September, 2011, when she uploads 413 items. Many of these are also using the Canon Powershot with presumably the correct date the photo was taken. Some more sneak in here from the 3/25-4/1 trip with a couple additional photos of the kids sleeping on a hotel bed on 4/5 (Canon Powershot date). Potentially this trip lasted 11 or more days.

I cannot find any photos of Sky after the date of 4/5 that were taken with the Canon Powershot. All of the other photos I'm looking at in this September upload and after seem to have the wrong dates. If anybody finds otherwise, please do tell, but I am leaning towards the time with Grandpa was the last time Sky was photographed.

I have not read back through these threads to read any discussions about the trip with Grandpa. One of the photos of him driving seems to have a Washington highway sign in the background. I'm thinking that Grandpa may have taken Sky away, believing his daughter that Sky's father was dangerous. But there are so many photos, and I'm getting dizzy going back and forth through them!

Wow! It would be amazing if this happened and the only people AFTER that who claim to have seen Sky were Julia's mom, brother, and maybe a friend who was sucked in to Julia's delusions.

This is possible. I believe SM releasing this info has a definite purpose and is NOT without LE sanction. Apparently then the daycare has not seen him, apartment neighbors, etc? Or maybe she DID dress M like Sky at times just for appearances sake. That would be more cunning and conniving than I thought she had in her.

I do think he may have been gone longer than two weeks. But if grandpa was here in April, I'd like to think several friends/relatives would have mentioned they haven't seen Sky in 6 months.

I also can't see grandpa 'saving' one child from evil Solomon and leaving the other behind. But maybe that's just me. :seeya:

I think Sky looks older in the pictures LE released yesterday with the buzz cut. I didn't see any of Julia's pics with this hair cut, or him looking as old; but I haven't looked at them today, so I could be wrong. I wonder how LE got these photos of Sky. The photos with the watermelon and plate of food. Does anyone know?

http://61.19.1.27/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=5ee0924b85b3b1c1&hl=en

"http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ this is my account. I can't sign in. Don't remember password or the e-mail address. Report abuse

juliavalerie
Level 1
11/13/11
Short description of problem:

http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ -- This is my blogger account. I set it up a while ago for personal reasons. Not for the public. I never knew how to make it private. I only needed this audio post for a moment to exchange. And I could not e-mail an audio file this large so a friend suggested I quickly create a blog and e-mail the link to the blog. I don't need this blog anymore. And especially I do not want it public. It was not meant for the public. I created this blog long ago with one sole purpose to be able to e-mail a large audio file. I do not remember the e-mail address I created to set up this blog. I think it asked me to create a yahoo or a google e-mail account. I don't remember. I use MSN. And I created an e-mail account with the sole purpose to quickly set up this blog. Please help me find what e-mail address I created to set up this blog.
Thank you very much, -J "

Interesting. :computer:

Guys, WHAT THE HECK? hardly anyone is talking about this. Did Julia or did she not post this on November 13, 2011, when she is supposed to be "so upset" according to her brother and "devastated" according to her attorney. Obviously, if she did just post this, she is reading here or somewhere else and has read the criticism of her publishing audio of an exchange in which she is alienating M. And that is what she concerned about? Public perception and criticism about a blog spot?

WHAT ABOUT SKY, JULIA? WHERE IS HE????????????????????

I like how my post was copied to another forum with no credit given, lol. Oh well, the more the info is out there, the more sleuths on the case! :great:

I hope this is the day they find Sky and JB goes down!

Curious to know. What post?

Gitana1, I probably missed this, because I am playing catch up bigtime. Is it confirmed by someone other than Julia that M was not in the residence during the mediation time frame, and under other adult supervision? But Sky was not? Thanks so much. That will change a lot for me, especially concerning where Sky might be.

Hmm am I mistaken, I thought she said she left both kids home during the mediation.

This case has been driving me nuts trying to figure out what happened. And I'm thinking that she hurt Sky very badly in the days prior to mediation and she didn't take him to her mother because he had bruises or injury she couldn't explain. Then she left him home and he died while she was gone.

If he was hurt and she has OCD perhaps she left him somewhere in a concocted set up in order to prevent him from bleeding or ruining the perfect set up and this is why the cadaver dogs have not hit in her home.

I think the part about Sky needing to go to the hospital is based on her real emotions about him needing to go.

I'm wondering now...

But your post hits on what's been bugging me about her story all along. She never let the kids in the house, she never let them into their beds, she needed the house to be perfect, so how does she explain leaving them (or him) alone in the house for 11 hours. If anything she left him in a car somewhere for 11 hours. Not the house.

I'm playing catch up as well, and had the same question.Is the whole "alone during mediation" thing speculation that we have run with, or is this a confirmed thing? What leads us to thinking this is possible/probable?

There is no confirmation that Julia had a babysitter for M during mediation. I am speculating based on certain things. LE stated to reporters that Julia admitted to leaving the children alone on various occasions for long lengths of time. They said they know whether the kids were left alone during mediation but are not going to release that.

I think that could be because they have figured out that Julia had a sitter for M but not Sky. ETA: And don't want her to know that they know. (LE reports that someone in her family has come forward to assist them but does not want to be named).

And why else would Julia admit to leaving her kids alone on multiple occasions, than because she was confronted by one or both of their absence for the last two weeks? My suspicion is that she was confronted with Sky's absence alone and that is what she came up with. I could be wrong but what would compel her to discuss times she may have left the kids alone, other than mediation?

Oh Julia, Julia, Julia, this is the world-wide web. When you post for support, we all know about it. Heck, we already knew about your blog and your secret recordings too!

Mmm hmm!

Sadly, I think Solomon is just mistaken as it has been 10 months since he saw his children. The child in the stroller by the bus is Sky, no doubt in my mind.

Agreed. I think Sky does not look like dad remembered and he cannot imagine him that big. That suit would not fit M at all. In later photos, it was even tight on Sky. Dad seems to be just reeling right now. How sad, if Sky is dead, that he won't even have a memory of how big he was, how he looked, before he died.

I think Sky looks older in the pictures LE released yesterday with the buzz cut. I didn't see any of Julia's pics with this hair cut, or him looking as old; but I haven't looked at them today, so I could be wrong. I wonder how LE got these photos of Sky. The photos with the watermelon and plate of food. Does anyone know?

Someone mentioned possibly from her cell phone camera.

Also, someone else asked about the flikr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

Sadly, I think Solomon is just mistaken as it has been 10 months since he saw his children. The child in the stroller by the bus is Sky, no doubt in my mind.

I think it is Sky too. You have to admit it is kind of hard to tell though in that pic. I had to look at the ones from Costco to be sure.

The thing that still doesn't sit with me is there are no pics after this day in the friends yard with Sky. I thought they were from June 2011, but now I'm not so sure. M's birthday pics are from Dec 2010. . .I thought they were from June. Hmmm. . . .

Is it possible that those April photos of Sky and M at the hotel in April are the last ones? Isn't that when her Dad was visiting? Somebody help me figure this out. I much prefer this scenario and I hope it's true.

ETA- Sky has the buzz cut in the hotel pictures too. Honestly I think he looks older in those pics that the ones from the neighbors yard and from Costco.

I think they are from her computer. I'm also guessing that it was the last ones they could find of him anywhere..moo

That is definitely Sky. The eyebrows are darker than M's. Also, his one leg, the one facing us on the right, it hangs down much higher than M's does in the flikr photo which shows up on the first page of the link I just provided, when she is in the stroller with Sky. She's too tall for her legs not to be hanging down lower, IMO.

I don't know what is going on with the Flickr account, but I'm glad this is hitting the mainstream media.

What's important to me is that the Dad, his attorney, and LE know that she is messing around with Flickr, for whatever reason. It sends a message to her that they are aware of what she is doing.

I answered my own question from upthread, the photos from the day in question by Solomon are dated by the Powershot June 15, 2011. Guess he didn't go home with Grandpa after all back in April.

It gives me such an awful feeling that Sky is almost never smiling in any of his photos. I've found a couple where he has a genuine grin, but only a few. It makes me feel like he was tortured by his circumstances....that play-time was never actually fun, just stressful, full of arbitrary rules he couldn't understand, things he couldn't do. It's almost like he knew something was wrong, or just shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld