WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's an area code for anywhere http://areacode.org/

I know that I've never heard of that one before.

552 is a prefix in Washington but not an area code. When I look up 552 as and area code, everything I see says it's not a valid area code in the US. It's the code for Hyderabad, India.

A note about the wishlist: I have multiple, divided up by husband, child and self. It is not just for holidays or birthdays - it is my mental shopping need/want list. That said, a lot of stuff is bought on store so it doesn't get marked as purchased.

On another note, there are some forums that have in depth conversations about sugar daddies & babies. It is common for sugar babies to create wishlists for their sugar daddies. Some prefer gifts over cash, some prefer gifts and cash. gifts don't have to be extravagant - they can very well be 'everyday' items, such as things for the kids to assist the woman.

Lindsay Baum's mother urges Julia to take a lie detector test, just like she did.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/lindsay-baums-mother-talks-kiro-7-about-search-sky/nFjmF/

At this point she could consent to a waterboarding administered by Dick Cheney himself and LE wouldn't do more than shrug. The lady is a pathological liar. We have her lying again just today. The one and only thing she has had to say to the public, the one freaking thing, is a vicious lie intended to slander her ex.

One time a dozen years or so ago I was at work and I caught a HUGE scorpion. Thing must have been eight inches long, it was absolutely terrifying. Anyway, I put it in a jar to show my daughter. Some of the guys I worked with thought it would be a good idea to shake the thing a bit, see how mad they could get it. They succeeded.

The thing was so insane with rage that the poison was dripping out of it's stinger in great evil drops and falling on it's back.

That's Julia.

At this point she could consent to a waterboarding administered by Dick Cheney himself and LE wouldn't do more than shrug. The lady is a pathological liar. We have her lying again just today. The one and only thing she has had to say to the public, the one freaking thing, is a vicious lie intended to slander her ex.

One time a dozen years or so ago I was at work and I caught a HUGE scorpion. Thing must have been eight inches long, it was absolutely terrifying. Anyway, I put it in a jar to show my daughter. Some of the guys I worked with thought it would be a good idea to shake the thing a bit, see how mad they could get it. They succeeded.

The thing was so insane with rage that the poison was dripping out of it's stinger in great evil drops and falling on it's back.

That's Julia.

In all her delusion, I'm a little surprised she hasn't already taken a LDT expecting she'd pass it. Excellent comparison of Julia to the raging scorpion.
Her hatred is the reason little Sky has disappeared.

jmo

I have no excuse for Solomon Metalwala having been equally responsible for leaving little Sky in his car seat while going in Target.. But IMO what matters much more is that SM states he has no excuse and takes responsibility.. He states the classes taught him much and IMO most importantly he learned from such a reckless decision and took the consequences for it.. He never attempts to even insinuate that it was Julias idea, decision, etc.. He makes no excuses and takes all the negative opinions when it's brought up without getting extremely agitated and defensive as many would, especially repeatedly..
(found it odd that the police report continued throughout to refer to Solomon as Salman even tho they'd seen his WA DL)

One other detail I'd like to bring up is that I do find it somewhat unusual that Julia never took his name and has remained Biryukova always.. I understand many do so but usually due to career.. It does make me wonder just how much she truly ever saw herself as married to Solomon.. But rather more of an arrangement or a necessary means to an end regarding SM's citizenship.. Of course we'll likely never know and most likely it is irrelevant to Sky.. Just something I've been thinking of on and off since the start..

Leaving them alone for the 12 hour mediation hasn't been confirmed as far as I know unless I missed it. (snip)

I think this is really just a "factoid," and not 'verified' at all -much like most facts surrounding any case such as a missing child. I am not sure who first reported that she said this. It may have been Pappa's attorney, but don't quote me. And we think we know that she lies, so why would we believe anything she says anyway, even if she did tell police that she left them alone?

<snipped>
(found it odd that the police report continued throughout to refer to Solomon as Salman even tho they'd seen his WA DL)

<snipped>

When did he legally change his name to Solomon?

Many of our "city parks" here in the PNW are more like small forests than what you would normally think of as a city park. They are often heavily wooded areas with trails. When Yashanee Vaughn went missing here in Portland it took 4 months for them to find her in one of our city parks. They knew she was there and they searched it many times and it still took that long.

ETA - I agree that this case is reminiscent of CA, may even inspired by.

I'd like to add that after all that time, the only reason they even found Shanee in the Rockey Butte park area is cuz the perp gave up the location...in a bargaining agreement...

I think this is really just a "factoid," and not 'verified' at all -much like most facts surrounding any case such as a missing child. I am not sure who first reported that she said this. It may have been Pappa's attorney, but don't quote me. And we think we know that she lies, so why would we believe anything she says anyway, even if she did tell police that she left them alone?

I don't think it's a verified fact that Julia left the kids alone, but what is a fact is that the police can't find anyone that saw Sky since on or about 10/23. Most likely, if there was a babysitter, LE would have tracked them down.

I'm thinking she either
1) carried him out to the car wrapped in a blanket; since the girl told police he was in the car wrapped in a blanket.[snip]

This is not only plausible, but might fit, in a sick way, with her claim that Sky wasn't well and she had to get him to the hospital.

Although Biryukova is not the most usual name, either.

:innocent: It's her OWN NAME, so I'm sure she knew how to pronounce it. My last name is also very difficult to pronounce but I'm used to it and how to explain how to tell others to say it. I kept my name because it was easier.

I think it's as simple as this:

1. According to LE, baby Sky has not been seen by ANYONE since October 23.
2. The 12 hour mediation was in the first week of November.

So....If no one has seen him, no one must have been watching him. If someone was watching them, they would have stepped up by now.

I don't know, but when my husband became a naturalized citizen I remember he had the option at that time to change his name, and he could have done it as part of the naturalization process, for free. Some immigrants change the spelling of their name, simplify it, or Americanize it. I'm guessing SM Americanized his name when he became a US citizen, but that is conjecture on my part.

As far as I know the man has never changed his name.. All the more reason I found it strange that the officer throughout the 8page police report refers to him as Salman..*shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member