DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am listening to the Ron and don show

Julia had no car
She asked her brother to borrow his car for 10 days
Reason why Solomon kept the 2002 escalade was so he can provide support for her and their child
She used a rental car in the past but she wrecked it

So I am listening to the Ron and don show

Julia had no car
She asked her brother to borrow his car for 10 days
Reason why Solomon kept the 2002 escalade was so he can provide support for her and their child
She used a rental car in the past but she wrecked it

Is that a radio show? Is there an online link we can listen to? Thanks

What happened the first time when they left Sky in the car unattended whilst they shopped at target? Did they get arrested?

this case seems to be about recent happenings (Julia has had the children full time and has admitted to leaving them unattended for extended periods.. the 12 hour mediation falls into the two week last seen).

what happened the first time has bearing.. but what has happened subsequently is also worthy of note and also worthy of more official attention, which I think it will get if they cannot develop the case any further imhoo

iirc they both paid fines, had to take parenting classes and do community service for the first infraction.

It wouldn't conceal a body. I want to know how she would have gotten a deceased child out of that huge apartment complex, unless he was contained in something (luggage, a large cardboard box). I hope LE asked the residents if they saw her carrying out anything large enough to carry out Sky.

jmo

I'm thinking she either
1) carried him out to the car wrapped in a blanket; since the girl told police he was in the car wrapped in a blanket.
-or-
2) The stroller w/ blanket over. I saw a Mom today at the store carrying an infant car seat/carrier with a handle thingy -she had a blanket concealing the whole baby. I thought of Sky... Granted this baby was no more than 4-6 mths old. And I did see a tiny smidgeon of a leg kicking around:)
-or-
3) I don't even want to go there...but if he was not intact, then...easy to carry out a bit at a time.

I never heard that they were taken into custody, but they were charged, fined, had to attend a parenting class and did community service.

I wonder if JB thought she'd just have to do something like that again, or if she thought her story about running out of gas would shield her from prosecution. It's hard to believe she would willingly choose a scenario that would result in losing custody of MM. Or was she losing her grip and just couldn't think clearly? Or was losing custody of MM almost a relief, like maybe subconsciously she welcomed it?

Here's the police report

http://www.scribd.com/doc/72321923/1364-001?secret_password=15yojo6t2ds5t6w1d937

I'm thinking she either
1) carried him out to the car wrapped in a blanket; since the girl told police he was in the car wrapped in a blanket.
-or-
2) The stroller w/ blanket over. I saw a Mom today at the store carrying an infant car seat/carrier with a handle thingy -she had a blanket concealing the whole baby. I thought of Sky... Granted this baby was no more than 4-6 mths old. And I did see a tiny smidgeon of a leg kicking around:)
-or-
3) I don't even want to go there...but if he was not intact, then...easy to carry out a bit at a time.

Personally, I can also see her having the car seat in the house and keeping M "away" (possibly in another bedroom and told not to come out that Sky was sick) and loading him into the car. Then coming back to get M and getting into the car with her. All the while, admonishing her not to disturb him because he was really "sick".

To me, the cover story of him being sick has more to do with having her story match up with M than with anything.

MOO...

I just read the article about the email from "Julia". This struck me "Julia said. 'I’m praying to Jesus on my knees night and day for my Sky.' " If she is confirmed to have sent that I...bet she is. Its probably forgiveness shes praying for and well shes pretty used to being on her knees.

I was surprised when we got to watershed park. It's not really a "park" but it's a forest of maintained walking trails like you find in the mountains. We stopped at the wood map on the 110th trail head and were looking at all of the information that was there when a lady came walking out of the trail and stopped to ask us if we were "new to the forest". She showed us which trails we should take and which ones not to take (unless we wanted to walk all up hill on our way out). I love the PNW - there are just so many wonderful and friendly people here that you meet every day.

We walked up the trail a little bit and it just didn't feel like a place that you could hide anything. It was just a trail. So we decided to go to another trail head entrance and we left there and headed to the 112th trail head.

We walked down the trail until we got to the abandoned reservoir (neither of us had a clue about this park even though we've lived around the area all of our lives). When we started to see the huge hole we thought WTH?? Did a space ship land here or what?? But I started taking pictures of everything that caught my eye for my fellow WS'ers and have put it in photobucket with descriptions of each.

I won't go into detail about the rest until I get approval/disapproval for posting the pictures and/or describing the content of them.

This case keeps reminding me of Casey Anthony. When I heard about searches for Sky in local parks, I thought “who would be dumb enough to dump a body/evidence in a city park when you can drive 15 minutes outside of Redmond and be in secluded forest?” and then Casey Anthony pops into my head and how poor Caylee was found just blocks from her home. If JB isn’t even smart enough to figure out that the cops would know her car wasn’t out of gas, she probably isn’t smart enough to hide Sky for very much longer. I hope. The thought of this woman corresponding with the media and playing around on the internet but still not talking to police just infuriates me! Who in the hell spends time updating their online profiles when their child is missing? Take away her internet access, throw her *advertiser censored** in jail and let her sit there until she starts talking! I hate to say it, but if she is mentally unstable, that would break her.

True. But I find myself wondering how she might conceal him, if that were the case. It would be less noticable to a resident if she were carrying him in or under a blanket, but 'messier' outside the apartment to conceal him.

I wonder if anyone saw her carrying Sky covered with a blanket other than her daughter.

It looks like a fairly large apartment complex. How did JB avoid seeing neighbors, even just in passing? She had to take her trash out at somepoint. She had to either go grocery shopping or take the kids out to eat at somepoint. How does one do that in a large apartment complex without running into neighbors?

Maybe the neighbor who saw JB with Sky on October 23rd was witnessing that "last" trip. IDK

It says to me that she was looking for ways to contain her child(ren) so she could leave them alone. The only thing more obvious would be if she wanted a kennel (or cage).

just jumping off because I'm too lazy to go back and find the original "what does this mean" post...

For me it doesn't say anything at all by itself. Obviously it's not a dangerous babysitting torture device, or there wouldn't be a market for it.

And I totally ignore age ranges, so that doesn't even bother me.

All it does to me is add one more (tiny) clue that there may be some corroboration to what SM has said in the past. It says that *maybe* coupled with other things, she wanted to contain Sky inappropriate to mainstream norms.

this case seems to be about recent happenings (Julia has had the children full time and has admitted to leaving them unattended for extended periods.. the 12 hour mediation falls into the two week last seen).

what happened the first time has bearing.. but what has happened subsequently is also worthy of note and also worthy of more official attention, which I think it will get if they cannot develop the case any further imhoo

iirc they both paid fines, had to take parenting classes and do community service for the first infraction.

Leaving them alone for the 12 hour mediation hasn't been confirmed as far as I know unless I missed it.

Leaving a sick child in the car that supposedly ran out of gas but had enough gas can get her in trouble and possibly arrested for child endangerment but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Why would she put it on a wish list? If she wanted one so desperately to restrict her children in this thing, she'd go buy one.

Some people use a wishlist to tell others what they want. Some people use them to keep track of what they find while they are shopping. Just because she didn't buy this one, doesn't mean she didn't buy something similar somewhere else.

And like you said, it doesn't mean she did buy it either.

ETA- darn... gonna stop posting as I read now bc I see Nurse posted before me :)

That was interesting to read! It was at night, somehow I had always imagined it was during the day. The baby was covered with a blanket in the car and was noticed b/c he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

The other interesting thing I noticed was the surveillance camera allowed LE to check what time the car parked and when the family exited the car without the baby and it looks like they spent 7 minutes inside the car before getting out. How much you want to bet they spent that 7 minutes arguing about whether or not to leave the babe behind and JB won the argument. JMO. Neither one blamed it on the other, both accepted responsibility and didn't make excuses, but they both said they had only left the baby 20 minutes and it was actually 55 minutes.

I don't like how SM is like completely off the hook in all this. He did leave his child in the car just like she did and he's not a puppet. The other issue I've had problems with is him cow towing to her unreasonable demands and keeping his children out late at night, making them sleep on the floor etc etc etc. I find it hard to believe a man would do all this. I'm a little hinky about him. But that's just me.

This case keeps reminding me of Casey Anthony. When I heard about searches for Sky in local parks, I thought “who would be dumb enough to dump a body/evidence in a city park when you can drive 15 minutes outside of Redmond and be in secluded forest?” and then Casey Anthony pops into my head and how poor Caylee was found just blocks from her home. If JB isn’t even smart enough to figure out that the cops would know her car wasn’t out of gas, she probably isn’t smart enough to hide Sky for very much longer. I hope. The thought of this woman corresponding with the media and playing around on the internet but still not talking to police just infuriates me! Who in the hell spends time updating their online profiles when their child is missing? Take away her internet access, throw her *advertiser censored** in jail and let her sit there until she starts talking! I hate to say it, but if she is mentally unstable, that would break her.

Many of our "city parks" here in the PNW are more like small forests than what you would normally think of as a city park. They are often heavily wooded areas with trails. When Yashanee Vaughn went missing here in Portland it took 4 months for them to find her in one of our city parks. They knew she was there and they searched it many times and it still took that long.

ETA - I agree that this case is reminiscent of CA, may even inspired by.

has anyone discussed why she has 1 picture of a tent??

julia doesnt look like the type that goes camping.

I believe that photo was taken in the backyard of Julia's friend SJ and I assume the tent belongs to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx