WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that princesspj would be allowed to post her pix she took. I know in the Haleigh Cummings case we have GER as a local near Satsuma and she has taken literally hundreds of pix of areas we were interested in seeing And has them all posted in Haleigh's threads.. Is this correct Nurse or Salem? Or am I missing something and there's a different reason? :)

To me, it speaks to the fact that she was thinking about how to contain the kid(s) while she admittedly left them alone for extended periods.

Did she receive it yet? Did she think it could be something in which to store a body? (Sorry! This sounds horrible, but I am trying to look at all angles.)

IMO

Did she receive it yet? Did she think it could be something in which to store a body? (Sorry! This sounds horrible, but I am trying to look at all angles.)

IMO

My guess is she used a laundry bag, or plastic bags, or a suitcase of some kind and then put Sky in the water. I don't know why she wanted the baby jail. He was much too big for that. I wonder if any of her friends were expecting or have small babies? Maybe the jail was a gift for someone else?

Imo. the yard thingie was prolly more to contain messes. Perhaps for the inside more than the outside. As far as hiding a body..that would not be practical. She would have to dispose of a body asap..fluids etc would drive her nuts.

IMO

It wouldn't conceal a body. I want to know how she would have gotten a deceased child out of that huge apartment complex, unless he was contained in something (luggage, a large cardboard box). I hope LE asked the residents if they saw her carrying out anything large enough to carry out Sky.

jmo

I think Smooth operator ..they are talking about no pics of the park that LE has been searching..dont want to give away info to perp.

Perhaps SKY hadnt passed at the time jb took him from the apt. then HRD dogs wouldnt pick up decomp odor.

Perhaps SKY hadnt passed at the time jb took him from the apt. then HRD dogs wouldnt pick up decomp odor.

JMO but if dogs did hit, I don't believe LE would offer up that info publicly this soon. IOW a hit by a cadaver dog in and of itself is not enough to guaranty a conviction.

JMO

Imo. the yard thingie was prolly more to contain messes. Perhaps for the inside more than the outside. As far as hiding a body..that would not be practical. She would have to dispose of a body asap..fluids etc would drive her nuts.

Yeah. He was getting too big to eat while sitting in the sink. :crazy lady:

Still catching up but just wanted to comment on believing Julia is the author of the emails to the reporter.. I'm certain it's already been noted but take them and compare them with her email requesting help removing her audio blogs.. It's as if she is terrified Of compound sentences.. She won't dare write one.. They are just like this.. For fear of adding a conjunction.. Maybe scared of run-on sentences.. lol.. Who knows but just another bizarre trait for a bizarre woman.. Just thought I'd mention..

they "sounded" like her to me, based on her request to blogger to delete her blog (someone linked it on first page of last thread)

I will just wait & see if her lawyer slaps a massive lawsuit on ABC. if not, I will presume they were real.

that first was a nasty vicious email and I would not like it being associated with me, if I were her IMO JMO

6-24 months...sky turned 2 in September. He would outgrow it in a month. Why the need to buy such a thing unless you wanted to cage your child.

Just my very sinister opinion - no tomatoes please :)

Mel

I havent seen a pic of it so I may be way offbase but some people here use playpens to surround a fireplace or christmas tree. so the lil one cant get to it.

I would think that princesspj would be allowed to post her pix she took. I know in the Haleigh Cummings case we have GER as a local near Satsuma and she has taken literally hundreds of pix of areas we were interested in seeing And has them all posted in Haleigh's threads.. Is this correct Nurse or Salem? Or am I missing something and there's a different reason? :)

I do not mod in this forum but I have passed on your request to the missing mods

Yes it should be interesting to see what her attorney comes up with..am sure he has clients that are Pakastanian. That statement would go over like lead balloon to his good clients. IMO

This is a Christmas wish list. Even if she added this for a birthday wish, her child would age out within what, 21 days of her adding this? I find it hard to believe someone would ask for a gift a child could use for 3 weeks at most. If that depending on the childs height and whether or not said child had started climbing.

This is clearly designed for a child much younger than Sky's age.

jmo

Or a child Sky's age who is heavily sedated...

6-24 months...sky turned 2 in September. He would outgrow it in a month. Why the need to buy such a thing unless you wanted to cage your child.

Just my very sinister opinion - no tomatoes please :)

Mel

My thoughts, exactly.

Based on photos of M climbing on the stone hearth of the fireplace in the "club room" at the apartment complex, I doubt very seriously that Julia was concerned about baby proofing anything. I have seen numerous photos of both kids on counter tops (without an adult hand holding onto them) and climbing on the furniture. I also did not see any type of baby proof door lock on the door leading outside from the living room in the apartment that the kids slept in. Julia wasn't concerned about their safety, her concern was more about keeping the apartment clean.

MOO

ETA: Forgot the biggest thing that definately tells us she has no concern for her children's safety........she left them alone in the apartment numerous times and she "left Sky in the car" that day!

I was surprised when we got to watershed park. It's not really a "park" but it's a forest of maintained walking trails like you find in the mountains. We stopped at the wood map on the 110th trail head and were looking at all of the information that was there when a lady came walking out of the trail and stopped to ask us if we were "new to the forest". She showed us which trails we should take and which ones not to take (unless we wanted to walk all up hill on our way out). I love the PNW - there are just so many wonderful and friendly people here that you meet every day.

We walked up the trail a little bit and it just didn't feel like a place that you could hide anything. It was just a trail. So we decided to go to another trail head entrance and we left there and headed to the 112th trail head.

We walked down the trail until we got to the abandoned reservoir (neither of us had a clue about this park even though we've lived around the area all of our lives). When we started to see the huge hole we thought WTH?? Did a space ship land here or what?? But I started taking pictures of everything that caught my eye for my fellow WS'ers and have put it in photobucket with descriptions of each.

I won't go into detail about the rest until I get approval/disapproval for posting the pictures and/or describing the content of them.

It wouldn't conceal a body. I want to know how she would have gotten a deceased child out of that huge apartment complex, unless he was contained in something (luggage, a large cardboard box). I hope LE asked the residents if they saw her carrying out anything large enough to carry out Sky.

jmo

I don't believe there was a deceased body in her apartment. :(

I was surprised when we got to watershed park. It's not really a "park" but it's a forest of maintained walking trails like you find in the mountains. We stopped at the wood map on the 110th trail head and were looking at all of the information that was there when a lady came walking out of the trail and stopped to ask us if we were "new to the forest". She showed us which trails we should take and which ones not to take (unless we wanted to walk all up hill on our way out). I love the PNW - there are just so many wonderful and friendly people here that you meet every day.

We walked up the trail a little bit and it just didn't feel like a place that you could hide anything. It was just a trail. So we decided to go to another trail head entrance and we left there and headed to the 112th trail head.

We walked down the trail until we got to the abandoned reservoir (neither of us had a clue about this park even though we've lived around the area all of our lives). When we started to see the huge hole we thought WTH?? Did a space ship land here or what?? But I started taking pictures of everything that caught my eye for my fellow WS'ers and have put it in photobucket with descriptions of each.

I won't go into detail about the rest until I get approval/disapproval for posting the pictures and/or describing the content of them.

Isn't the weather supposed to get pretty yucky tonight? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member