WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she put it on a wish list? If she wanted one so desperately to restrict her children in this thing, she'd go buy one.

for all we know she did... (eta or could have)

often times I will use a list to keep track of things I am interested in when shopping online/browsing

:twocents:

This is days old news, but when I posted it late on 11/15, it was removed by a moderator since it was something I had just heard on KATU11pm news, and I could not provide a "link" -so now I went looking and found the reference.

I am posting this b/c I don't think there has been any sleuthcussion about the fact, according to Dad's attorney, that JB offered to stop demanding child support if SM would let her take the kids to Russia or Scottsdale, AZ.

11/15/2011 (KOMO - Sky Metalwala): Missing boy's mother wanted to take him to Russia - YouTube
another link that mentions Scottsdale:
http://www.nwcn.com/news/No-arrest-imminent-in-Sky-Metalwala-disappearance-133902548.html

So what is in fact the Scottsdale connection? BF/Sugar Daddy? Seems her own family lives in Seattle area...I was thinking it must be for a rich man, if she was willing to give up child support...Who can sleuth the connection? Should police be looking in that area?

Also, below is a link to what [I find to be] an interesting blog article from a Boston based organization "Fathers and Families" -one that supports gender equality for parenting and parental rights. The staff is highly educated, and it was an attorney who wrote this article. He brings up some good points, imo.

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=21310

Good find! Hope LE is looking into the Scottsdale connection, if any. Does she have friends, family there? Why Scottsdale? Interesting!

If it was added in August and Sky turned 2 in September? It fits right into his age group? What am I missing?

It's not something I'd want for my 2 year old but I suppose people buy it. :dunno:

Well, what I find interesting is that this is something you're more likely to find on a baby shower registry...not a Holiday wish list! I wonder who she planned to send her list to....

:seeya:

I am like Don Quioxte ..tilting windmills and all that. :crazy: I have been sleuthing on photo 8 of 15 if JB could be at a kiost at a park entrance. So i went to Watershed park and their kiost is mossy and very old.
Link
http://www.kirklandviews.com/archives/30817/

So now I am looking at Marymoore Park they have a west and east entrance. Here is a map of the layout. Perhaps she is standing at a kiost at one of the entrances.
http://www.suite101.com/view_image_articles.cfm/957212
Found the link for the Autobon kiost at Marymoore.
https://www.kingcounty.gov/environm...leases/20 08/august/0802AudubonBirdLoop.aspx

Just reporting that I have not found a kiost yet that could be what she is standing at in photo 8. I am on the trail so to speak...Tally ho...
Here is the bus schedule to Marymoore. So if she takes a bus it would drop her off at the west ot east entrance. I am sure with a stroller she would use a bus.
Park west entrance is served by King County Bus Routes*249*and*256
These routes also serve the Marymoor West entrance (Rowing Club)
Marymoore Park east entrance is served by 268,*269, and*922
(stop at 180th Ave. NE & NE 68th St., 0.5 miles from the park)

Link to photo 8:
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=7

Do we know if Julia had any men contact her on any of her dating sites that she used? I had a thought when I saw the circular play yard thing. That combined with the most recent photos that were released (by LE) were it shows a more pudgy stomach area.....could she be pregnant? I don't think the play yard thing was listed to use for Sky as he is to old and to tall for it. I don't know, probably nothing but it is something that popped into my head.

BBM

Oh, please, no. Not another pregnant mother of a missing child!!!!!

I am like Don Quioxte ..tilting windmills and all that. :crazy: I have been sleuthing on photo 8 of 15 if JB could be at a kiost at a park entrance. So i went to Watershed park and their kiost is mossy and very old.
Link

So now I am looking at Marymoore Park they have a west and east entrance. Here is a map of the layout. Perhaps she is standing at a kiost at one of the entrances.
https://www.kingcounty.gov/environm...leases/20 08/august/0802AudubonBirdLoop.aspx

Just reporting that I have not found a kiost yet that could be what she is standing at in photo 8. I am on the trail so to speak...Tally ho...
Here is the bus schedule to Marymoore. So if she takes a bus it would drop her off at the west ot east entrance. I am sure with a stroller she would use a bus.

Link to photo 8:

Does it look like she's sitting on a stool? Looks like she's reading or writing something.

Didn't posters say that was a Chevron?

I live in Seattle and yesterday I visited a friend who happens to live in Belltown across the street from JB’s brother’s apartment complex. When I pulled up I noticed a police car parked directly in front of the building, one at the end of the block on the corner and another across the street in front of my friend’s apartment complex. Maybe just a coincidence or perhaps they are stationed there to watch her? They weren’t unmarked police cars, just the regular kind.

Oh, I'm sure they are watching her. Not only is she a possible flight risk, but I'm sure they are turning the screws a bit. They are waiting for her to break and I think she has possibly already started to.

It's only a matter of time.

I hope she reads here.

They're watching you , Julia!!! :cool:

Does it look like she's sitting on a stool? Looks like she's reading or writing something.

Oh,you missed that we deputized princesspj sent her out last night to sleuth the Chevron,Watershed Park and Sterling Bank. She reported back that she was afraid to take pictures of a closed bank...homeland security and all that.
We told her we would monitor her on a police scanner ......scared the begeezies out of her when she heard sirens while looking for clues in the park. She went to Chevron ....not where photo 8 was taken. Mentioned the attendant could possible be a candidate for howling at a full moon. That's about it.:smile:

She's a lefty, so IMO it does appear she is writing something and possibly sitting on a chair.

Link

Link to photo 8:

My thoughts are Brown Bear Car Wash/Redmond or possibly wherever in that area she could have gotten her hair cut whatever day that was.

Note under Product Features:

BBM

I have a 25 month old. I can tell you that this plastic circular corral WILL NOT pen her in. I doubt it would hold a normal, active toddler of that age. That is, however, assuming Sky acted in a manner similar to a normal toddler and not like a child with a seriously OCD mother who likely had him trained.

It might work well on a kid doped up on cold medicine though. I really can't imagine why she would want one for Sky - he's far too old.

I personally think it was gonna be used a a cage of some sort (with a fixed top) so that he could breath, but couldn't get out. All she'd have to do is put some sort of heavy top on it and viola -- caged Sky.

:maddening:

MOO

Mel

Oh,you missed that we deputized princesspj sent her out last night to sleuth the Chevron,Watershed Park and Sterling Bank. She reported back that she was afraid to take pictures of a closed bank...homeland security and all that.
We told her we would monitor her on a police scanner ......scared the begeezies out of her when she heard sirens while looking for clues in the park. She went to Chevron ....not where photo 8 was taken. Mentioned the attendant could possible be a candidate for howling at a full moon. That's about it.:smile:

:floorlaugh: I miss all the fun!

I'm sure I missed discussion about this but I haven't been able to totally keep up. In pictures 4 and 5, where you see JB standing on what looks like a slate floor (different shades of squares), she seems to be in the same place that SM is, in picture 14. Is that Sterling Savings Bank, which I've seen mentioned a few times? Not sure why I'm trying to figure it out but it's bugging me. TIA.

Still catching up but just wanted to comment on believing Julia is the author of the emails to the reporter.. I'm certain it's already been noted but take them and compare them with her email requesting help removing her audio blogs.. It's as if she is terrified Of compound sentences.. She won't dare write one.. They are just like this.. For fear of adding a conjunction.. Maybe scared of run-on sentences.. lol.. Who knows but just another bizarre trait for a bizarre woman.. Just thought I'd mention..

She's a lefty, so IMO it does appear she is writing something and possibly sitting on a chair.
Looks to me like she's in stride. Perhaps she had been standing at the counter and now she has turned to walk away, maybe reaching out to grab a receipt? :waitasec:

:floorlaugh: I miss all the fun!

She was awesome. Her and her boyfriend asked where in Bellevue or Redmond she could go out and sleuth & take photo's. When she came back from her reconissance mission it was late so we in a holding pattern for her to report in. The darn thread is closed or I would bring the most relevant posts over here. Princesspj asked the mods if she could post her pictures but I think they were not sure since they couldn't be linked to MSN.I am sure she will debrief us when she checks in. :smile:

If it was added in August and Sky turned 2 in September? It fits right into his age group? What am I missing?

It's not something I'd want for my 2 year old but I suppose people buy it. :dunno:

6-24 months...sky turned 2 in September. He would outgrow it in a month. Why the need to buy such a thing unless you wanted to cage your child.

Just my very sinister opinion - no tomatoes please :)

Mel

To me, everything is about money where Julia is concerned. That notion is further bolstered by the above link where she said she would accept no child support if SM was okay with her and the kids moving to either Russia or AZ.

What if she opened an account in one of the kids' names for her sugar daddy to deposit money? That way, she could hide it from the courts and SM. She could totally make it believable to sugar dad by spinning a yarn about her STBX monitoring her personal bank account.

Wade (the owner of the SD site) apparently gave LE all of her log in info and the messages to and from her private inbox there. I hope that leads somewhere.

I have been looking at those photos a lot the past few days. I do not think any of them were taken at their house. I believe the Christmas ones are at one of his family member's. The placement of the fireplace in regards to a door do not match up to the pics of the house. There are ones earlier in the album that are from M's birthday, Dec. 19. I think those may be the condo. The kitchen is different than the house photos but it could be at her mom's house. But I think it is their place because it has the same high chair thing (that attaches to the bar) that is in all the other pictures.

ETA: The pics jash posted of the condo do not really match the birthday pics either, though.

Hi fluffy! I believe the condo that we see where the chair attached to the granite countertop, spaghetti eating, MM's third bday, tons of fruit pics, etc, etc .. These are all of Julias moms condo..

She was awesome. Her and her boyfriend asked where in Bellevue or Redmond she could go out and sleuth & take photo's. When she came back from her reconissance mission it was late so we in a holding pattern for her to report in. The darn thread is closed or I would bring the most relevant posts over here. Princesspj asked the mods if she could post her pictures but I think they were not sure since they couldn't be linked to MSN.I am sure she will debrief us when she checks in. :smile:

Awww that's very sweet! I'm here (as usual) and would be happy to tell you more about my sleuthing evening.

I took a whole bunch of pictures of the search site at Watershed Park. WS mods did not want me to post them on here because they didn't want to take a chance that it could potentially jeopardize the investigation. Perhaps a mod could let me know if/when it would be ok to share the pics? It was interesting to actually see it all firsthand.

One thing that I have to do first is put a roast in the crock pot (gotta love roasts and crock pots!!) so we will have dinner tonight. I've really been slacking on the whole making dinner thing lately so....I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan