WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. He was getting too big to eat while sitting in the sink. :crazy lady:

Oh, you're so silly, Surfie. Don't you know that when they grow out of the sink they start eating in the bathtub? That's why M was always in it in the pics. She'd just finished her meal. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::seeya:

It wouldn't conceal a body. I want to know how she would have gotten a deceased child out of that huge apartment complex, unless he was contained in something (luggage, a large cardboard box). I hope LE asked the residents if they saw her carrying out anything large enough to carry out Sky.

jmo

I think she could just wrap him in a blanket and carry him out as if he were asleep. I wouldn't think twice if I saw someone carrying a child wrapped in a blanket.

Isn't the weather supposed to get pretty yucky tonight? :(

Yes, we had a hard rainfall last night and a big rain and wind storm is coming tonight. They have already warned us to be ready for power outages. It's so weird - EVERY SINGLE Thanksgiving we have a huge storm like this. EVERY YEAR. But I love storms so it's all good with me! We have a gas fireplace so at least we'll be warm.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, you're so silly, Surfie. Don't you know that when they grow out of the sink they start eating in the bathtub? That's why M was always in it in the pics. She'd just finished her meal. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::seeya:

I was surprised when we got to watershed park. It's not really a "park" but it's a forest of maintained walking trails like you find in the mountains. We stopped at the wood map on the 110th trail head and were looking at all of the information that was there when a lady came walking out of the trail and stopped to ask us if we were "new to the forest". She showed us which trails we should take and which ones not to take (unless we wanted to walk all up hill on our way out). I love the PNW - there are just so many wonderful and friendly people here that you meet every day.

We walked up the trail a little bit and it just didn't feel like a place that you could hide anything. It was just a trail. So we decided to go to another trail head entrance and we left there and
headed to the 112th trail head. We walked down the trail until we got to the abandoned
reservoir (neither of
us had a clue about this park even though we've lived around the area all of our lives). When we started to see the huge hole we thought WTH?? Did a space ship land here or what?? But I started taking pictures of everything that caught my eye for my fellow WS'ers and have put it
in photobucket with descriptions of each. I won't go into detail about the rest until I get approval/disapproval for posting the pictures and/or describing the content of them.

Thanks again! :smile:

Is there a bus stop outside the entrance? Could JB maneuver/push a stoller
around the trail ? Is it a hilly or steep trail? Are there kiosk scattered(like the ones at the zoo
that say you are here) then point to the sights not to miss? Are there lights? Good spots to duck behind on the trail ....to avoid being observed from others who may approach/walk by.

I have to go to a appointment but hope we hear back soon ...hoping the mods will OK your picture's of the park.

I would think that princesspj would be allowed to post her pix she took. I know in the Haleigh Cummings case we have GER as a local near Satsuma and she has taken literally hundreds of pix of areas we were interested in seeing And has them all posted in Haleigh's threads.. Is this correct Nurse or Salem? Or am I missing something and there's a different reason? :)

I have asked princesspj to hold off posting the pics of the search site until we get an update from LE. We do not want to jepordize LE's investigation here and media pics of the search site have not been released yet. As soon as something is released in the MSM regarding the search site, alert the post and then the mods can decide if it is a good time for princess to post her shots.

Salem

Yes, we had a hard rainfall last night and a big rain and wind storm is coming tonight. They have already warned us to be ready for power outages. It's so weird - EVERY SINGLE Thanksgiving we have a huge storm like this. EVERY YEAR. But I love storms so it's all good with me! We have a gas fireplace so at least we'll be warm.

That's so true.

I have to go take everything off my porch now or it's going to be a soggy mess all over my front yard tomorrow.

I hope something good happens while I'm gone. Doubtful, but still hoping. :praying:

Originally Posted by Cubby: I think if she would have given Sky to his daddy there would be no child support exchanged. I'm leaning toward this is all revenge on JB's part, and sadly, her children were and are being used as pawns in JB's rage against her STBX.

JMO
No. In this case, since she is apparently unemployed, and Solomon isn't, even if she had only one child and Solomon had the other, she would very likely receive child support for the one child. What she would owe Solomon for the other child would only offset what he would owe her. The only time split custody cancels out any child support payment at all is when both parties make the same amount of money.

Per LE, the last person to have seen Sky (other than Julia or little M) was on 10/23/2011. So, it stands to reason they didn't go anywhere on Halloween to trick-or-treat. :(

I believe City Church is Pentecostal, in which case they don't celebrate Halloween.

But, there are tons of photos of M at some sort of church harvest festival in 2010. None this year. Too busy hiding stuff, maybe.

They have a restraining order against Solomon based on Julia's FALSE accusations about him physically and sexually abusing M. I hope when all is said and done that Solomon files a lawsuit against the state of Washington for allowing his children to remain in the custody of the woman who murdered his son stating that they recognized that she was severely mentally ill but it would not affect her ability to take care of the children. Solomon tried to warn CPS about the dangers that the children might be in but they just swept it under the rug and now look at what has happened. Sky and M would both be safe in their daddy's arms growing and thriving today if the state would have taken them away from Julia from the get go.

~jmo~

I agree. But it is very hard to impact the prejudice against fathers in our court system. Also, it is almost impossible to sue a government agency. He will have little recourse for what happened here.

BTW, I saw someone comment that CPS has a restraining order against Solomon. They do not. The court issued one against him at Julia's request. Her allegations of child abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence were believed. Interesting that she later agreed to un-monitored visitation and even more interesting, that she requested, at a recent juvenile dependency court hearing, that custody of M go to dad, rather than having her be in foster care. Wouldn't you rather have your kid in foster care than in the custody of the man you claimed molested her?

I saw someone mention once that yes, but Julia is mentally ill, and possibly very abused. And mentally ill, abused spouses often make bad decisions when it comes to their safety and that of their kids. Well, she has an attorney who is advising her. That's the person who spoke for her. Her attorney would explain in stark black and white why such a request could be dangerous for her daughter. And I don't know any attorney that would recommend something that so refutes their client's earlier allegations, unless those allegations were untrue.

Further, Julia was obviously neither mentally ill nor abused enough not to litigate strenuously for over a year in an effort to keep him away from her kids.

This is all so sad. The more we read and uncover, the more baffled I am about how the courts and CPS found JB a fit parent. :(

Just remember, CPS and the courts only looked at what was presented to them. They did not have the benefit of retrospect or hundreds of sleuthers looking on-line, etc. Nevertheless, I won't let them off the hook. I think prejudice against dads and people who "look Muslim" played a huge part in their decision. I also think Julia is a really good liar and they just found her believable.

I mean, there are still people who feel he must have had something to do with this disappearance despite all the evidence pointing to her and none to him.

I don't understand why you think the dad is innocent in all of this. Something is fishy about him to me.

Well, Sky was in her custody, not his. She admitted to leaving him alone in an unlocked car on the side of the road while walking over an hour to get gas with the other child. The car was found to have gas and no mechanical problems. She said Sky was sick and she was rushing him to the hospital, but instead of flagging down cars on their way to church that morning, or stopping at the church which she had to pass on her way to the gas station, or asking neighbors for help, or calling an ambulance when at home, she walked for over an hour to and from a gas station that would have taken her about half an hour round trip, and she states she left her sick child in an unlocked car, abandoned.

Solomon didn't say any of those things. Solomon didn't lie to the police, Julia did. Solomon didn't admit to abandoning his child. Solomon hadn't even seen his kids in 10 months when Sky went missing.

Also, Julia had just agreed, only a few days before, after a marathon mediation session, to granting him every other week visitation. Why would he now decide to kidnap one of his kids or otherwise cause them to disappear?

Further, Solomon has fully cooperated with LE, taking two LDTs. Julia spoke to them on the first day, has refused to sit down with LE since and her attorney isn't even answering their calls anymore. She refuses to take a LDT.

Finally, Solomon has been everywhere, handing out thousands of flyers, organizing searches, speaking to the media about Sky, pleading for help, offering a reward. We have not seen Julia once and the only thing we may possibly have heard from her was a slur against the father, claiming he is a sadistic, Pakistani Muslim (even though it is well known he is Christian).

Better question I think is why would anyone think Solomon has anything to do with this at all?

It doesn't help her cause knowing that she left a 2 y/o alone on a busy road in an unlocked car for an hour, and (if we are to believe LE) that she left her 4 y/o and 2 y/o alone for "extended periods of time."

Who in the world does that? :waitasec:

See, while it is logical to believe she really did leave those kids alone, I still have a feeling she didn't. At least not much. I still think her admission to LE that she left the kids alone was a way to explain away Sky's absence on various occasions. I may be wrong but I can see it.

Yeah. He was getting too big to eat while sitting in the sink. :crazy lady:

Bingo. Ya' know, I don't think this was a cage for him to be put in while she left him alone. I think this was pen to put him in so he wouldn't mess up her perfect house and so she could continue cleaning 11 hours per day.

In other news, I noticed a couple of comments in the last thread about the GMA piece on Julia's e-mails. Someone noted the reporter called being a Muslim a slur. I agree that is what he said. The context of the reporter's comment was: "He is not a Muslim, despite the slur." The reporter did not say, "He is not a sadistic Pakistani Muslim, despite the slur." That would have been different.

Face it. We are overwhelming prejudiced against Muslims in this country. They are viewed with suspicion and hate. Julia knows that, which is why, if the e-mails are indeed from her, she tried to label him as such, even though sleuthers found out early on that he is such a hardcore Christian that reviewers on yelp commented on his proselytizing to customers, at his shop.

But Solomon is a dark-skinned man from a Muslim country where tons of Al-Qaeda operatives have been harbored, including Osama-bin-Laden, where women are subject to honor-killings, forced to marry, where Sharia law via the Taliban runs most of the country, etc., etc. Is it any wonder CPS did not believe him but believed his blond, blue-eyed wife?

Thanks again! :smile:

Is there a bus stop outside the entrance? Could JB maneuver/push a stoller
around the trail ? Is it a hilly or steep trail? Are there kiost scattered(like the ones at the zoo
that say you are here) then point to the sights not to miss? Are there lights? Good spots to duck behind on the trail ....to avoid being observed from others who may approach/walk by.

I have to go to a appointment but hope we hear back soon if the mods will OK your picture's of the park.

I didn't see any bus stops nearby (but I also wasn't looking for them) The two entrances to the "park" that we entered in are trailheads that are just there in the middle of nice neighborhoods. I don't think buses would drive through these neighborhoods.

There are also no parking lots for this park, you just park in front of the houses. There are 6-8 wood poles about a foot thick and placed about 3 feet apart so you can't drive up the trail. There was a port-a-potty at the entrance on 112th which was actually clean AND stocked with hand sanitizer. I should have asked my bf if there was actually toilet paper in there too.

Me thinks JB's lawyer isn't going to be too happy with her. He probably advised her not to talk at all.

Ya know the old saying about it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?

Well substitute the words LIAR or LUNATIC in that saying where "fool" is and there is good advice for Julia.

I didn't see any bus stops nearby (but I also wasn't looking for them) The two entrances to the "park" that we entered in are trailheads that are just there in the middle of nice neighborhoods. I don't think buses would drive through these neighborhoods.

There are also no parking lots for this park, you just park in front of the houses. There are 6-8 wood poles about a foot thick and placed about 3 feet apart so you can't drive up the trail. There was a port-a-potty at the entrance on 112th which was actually clean AND stocked with hand sanitizer. I should have asked my bf if there was actually toilet paper in there too.

BBM: So maybe Julia really has been there!

I don't believe there was a deceased body in her apartment. :(

I don't know either way. I should have added IF to my post. Was distracted with some construction work going on here and the kiddo being home too....

I think she could just wrap him in a blanket and carry him out as if he were asleep. I wouldn't think twice if I saw someone carrying a child wrapped in a blanket.

True. But I find myself wondering how she might conceal him, if that were the case. It would be less noticable to a resident if she were carrying him in or under a blanket, but 'messier' outside the apartment to conceal him.

I wonder if anyone saw her carrying Sky covered with a blanket other than her daughter.

It looks like a fairly large apartment complex. How did JB avoid seeing neighbors, even just in passing? She had to take her trash out at somepoint. She had to either go grocery shopping or take the kids out to eat at somepoint. How does one do that in a large apartment complex without running into neighbors?

JMO but if dogs did hit, I don't believe LE would offer up that info publicly this soon. IOW a hit by a cadaver dog in and of itself is not enough to guaranty a conviction.

JMO

They did in the Lisa Irwin case but you're right. It doesn't guarantee a convinction nor does it guarantee an arrest unless there is other evidence to support it.

Further, Julia was obviously neither mentally ill nor abused enough not to litigate strenuously for over a year in an effort to keep him away from her kids.

Just remember, CPS and the courts only looked at what was presented to them. They did not have the benefit of retrospect or hundreds of sleuthers looking on-line, etc. Nevertheless, I won't let them off the hook. I think prejudice against dads and people who "look Muslim" played a huge part in their decision. I also think Julia is a really good liar and they just found her believable.

I mean, there are still people who feel he must have had something to do with this disappearance despite all the evidence pointing to her and none to him.

Well, Sky was in her custody, not his. She admitted to leaving him alone in an unlocked car on the side of the road while walking over an hour to get gas with the other child. The car was found to have gas and no mechanical problems. She said Sky was sick and she was rushing him to the hospital, but instead of flagging down cars on their way to church that morning, or stopping at the church which she had to pass on her way to the gas station, or asking neighbors for help, or calling an ambulance when at home, she walked for over an hour to and from a gas station that would have taken her about half an hour round trip, and she states she left her sick child in an unlocked car, abandoned.

Solomon didn't say any of those things. Solomon didn't lie to the police, Julia did. Solomon didn't admit to abandoning his child. Solomon hadn't even seen his kids in 10 months when Sky went missing.

Also, Julia had just agreed, only a few days before, after a marathon mediation session, to granting him every other week visitation. Why would he now decide to kidnap one of his kids or otherwise cause them to disappear?

Further, Solomon has fully cooperated with LE, taking two LDTs. Julia spoke to them on the first day, has refused to sit down with LE since and her attorney isn't even answering their calls anymore. She refuses to take a LDT.

Finally, Solomon has been everywhere, handing out thousands of flyers, organizing searches, speaking to the media about Sky, pleading for help, offering a reward. We have not seen Julia once and the only thing we may possibly have heard from her was a slur against the father, claiming he is a sadistic, Pakistani Muslim (even though it is well known he is Christian).

Better question I think is why would anyone think Solomon has anything to do with this at all?

See, while it is logical to believe she really did leave those kids alone, I still have a feeling she didn't. At least not much. I still think her admission to LE that she left the kids alone was a way to explain away Sky's absence on various occasions. I may be wrong but I can see it.

In other news, I noticed a couple of comments in the last thread about the GMA piece on Julia's e-mails. Someone noted the reporter called being a Muslim a slur. I agree that is what he said. The context of the reporter's comment was: "He is not a Muslim, despite the slur." The reporter did not say, "He is not a sadistic Pakistani Muslim, despite the slur." That would have been different.

Face it. We are overwhelming prejudiced against Muslims in this country. They are viewed with suspicion and hate. Julia knows that, which is why, if the e-mails are indeed from her, she tried to label him as such, even though sleuthers found out early on that he is such a hardcore Christian that reviewers on yelp commented on his proselytizing to customers, at his shop.

But Solomon is a dark-skinned man from a Muslim country where tons of Al-Qaeda operatives have been harbored, including Osama-bin-Laden, where women are subject to honor-killings, forced to marry, where Sharia law via the Taliban runs most of the country, etc., etc. Is it any wonder CPS did not believe him but believed his blond, blue-eyed wife?

Snipped a little for space, but I agree with you 100%. Excellent post. :)

no matter what happens with this case there WILL (imhoo) be arrests for something in this case:

Julia has admitted to leaving her kids alone for extended periods

and

Left her baby (allegedly if we are to believe he was in the car at all) for an hour to walk to a gas station

it all goes back to the
"strategy" that LE says they are using

**personally I hope this 'strategy' is working....since they have been so mum about their online/social networking investigation is it possible they hope to trip her up somewhere in this arena? She seems to have been very active online (trying to delete her blog, flickr, etc)... anyone memba Abraham Shakespeare case here on websleuths? The perp done did their self in by posting online for the most part**

no matter what happens with this case there WILL (imhoo) be arrests for something in this case:

Julia has admitted to leaving her kids alone for extended periods

and

Left her baby (allegedly if we are to believe he was in the car at all) for an hour to walk to a gas station

it all goes back to the
"strategy" that LE says they are using

**personally I hope this 'strategy' is working....since they have been so mum about their online/social networking investigation is it possible they hope to trip her up somewhere in this arena? She seems to have been very active online (trying to delete her blog, flickr, etc)... anyone memba Abraham Shakespeare case here on websleuths? The perp done did their self in by posting online for the most part**

What happened the first time when they left Sky in the car unattended whilst they shopped at target? Did they get arrested?

What happened the first time when they left Sky in the car unattended whilst they shopped at target? Did they get arrested?

I never heard that they were taken into custody, but they were charged, fined, had to attend a parenting class and did community service.

I wonder if JB thought she'd just have to do something like that again, or if she thought her story about running out of gas would shield her from prosecution. It's hard to believe she would willingly choose a scenario that would result in losing custody of MM. Or was she losing her grip and just couldn't think clearly? Or was losing custody of MM almost a relief, like maybe subconsciously she welcomed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx