WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio show Attorney Terry said mediation went on till midnight and they were only going over 4 small items. 1 item was something about what day Solomon could pick up children..apparently JB made that take hours and hours.

Wish I could remember more but I have CRS..bad. hehehe

Yes -too upset to do anything to help bring Sky home -I am just baffled that the only public communication she made thus far was an email to an ABC reporter. Did she really think that would be kept private? JB has had NO communication to/with the public. None -except to bash Pappa in an email, check her SD account, post flickr pics, and request computer assistance on a blog forum. I truly madly deeply hope they keep her Internet life alive...they will be able to see everything -practically every keystroke! And every bit of that information will turn up in court, right?

FTR, what's up with the paparazzi in Seattle? How is it that no one has caught her on camera yet -not one glimpse! Weird.

Can ya'all imagine what LE would find if they every explored any of OUR computers? I assume most of you are like me -you "get around" online...with all the searches of bizarre things;sites, articles... strange images, court docs, dating sites :blushing:, maps, banks :floorlaugh:, OMG -just all kinds of stuff! did you ever think of that? lol :crazy:

Oh yes, I have thought of that! No doubt they would think I was some kind of lunatic with some of the crazy stuff I have looked up. Some of it has been research for articles but some is just my dang curiosity and article titles and headlines that i can't resist clicking on (such as a slide show of x rays showing an array of really odd items that people thought would be a good idea to put up their butts). They found out the hard way it was NOT a good idea after all to stick barbie dolls, hairbrushes and ipods up there cuz they get stuck, thus the xrays and the embarrassing medical intervention.:tmi:

I have always thought that people's drivers license pictures are somehow made to look awful on purpose. See, if i did a crime and was on the run, all they would have to do is threaten to show my DL picture and I would turn myself in to keep that pic out of the public eye!!:google:

Radio show Attorney Terry said mediation went on till midnight and they were only going over 4 small items. 1 item was something about what day Solomon could pick up children..apparently JB made that take hours and hours.

Wish I could remember more but I have CRS..bad. hehehe

BBM

I can imagine this might be a sticking point, since she was quite possibly permanently short one child.

"Um, how about you pick the children up on Saturday, November 10th ... of 2057. Does that work for you?"

I can't remember-has LE been asked specifically if ther was a sitter on the night of the mediation?

I can't remember-has LE been asked specifically if ther was a sitter on the night of the mediation?

I believe that LE has that answer but are not releasing the information.

We do know that NO ONE has seen Sky since the 23rd(?) We can deduce either she left both children alone the day of the mediation, or someone babysat for only M (because that person didn't see Sky the day of mediation.) :seeya:

I believe that LE has that answer but are not releasing the information.

We do know that NO ONE has seen Sky since the 23rd(?) We can deduce either she left both children alone the day of the mediation, or someone babysat for only M (because that person didn't see Sky the day of mediation.) :seeya:

I had heard the kids had been in daycare but had been pulled out a few weeks ago. Is there any confirmation on this?

If so does anybody know the date they were pulled out and what she told the daycare providers as to why she was pulling the kids out?

If they were in daycare then they were at least getting 1 or 2 decent meals a day while at home I suspect it was mostly formula.

Not a word about your missing son and you come up with this? Your husband is a sadistic muslim pakastani? You might as well have said "Poop butt doo doo face." Hes rubber youre glue. BOOM! Now where is your kid.

I apologize if this was discussed, but I hope they have checked passenger lists for the airport in the area-if she sent him to Russia perhaps she sent him to be with relatives- but someone would have had to travel here and go back with him. I really hope this is what happened.

I apologize if this was discussed, but I hope they have checked passenger lists for the airport in the area-if she sent him to Russia perhaps she sent him to be with relatives- but someone would have had to travel here and go back with him. I really hope this is what happened.

tonite on the radio show attorney Terry said FBI and LE have worked on this

I seriously doubt this theory. In all the prior complaints, she alleged sex abuse of the daughter. If she was trying to "save" a child, it would be her.

I have OCD. I take medication so I don't have OCD, but if I don't take my meds, I do have OCD.
OCD is different for every person. ALL of it is based on irrational fears because of anxiety. Julia's, obviously, was anxiety about germs and dirt and such, so I am not so sure she would have any anxiety about revisiting the dump site. In fact, she might have the opposite reaction-the dump site is going to be filled with dirt and germs. It might be a place she never wants to see again. The only thing that might draw her back is if she develops an anxiety that it might be found...THEN she will be drawn back to it. But as long as she doesn't develop that anxiety, she will stick with the anxiety she is "comfortable" with--combating germs and dirt in her indoor environment.
(My OCD, for the record, was all mental. ALL obsessive thoughts that I couldn't control. It was quite horrible.)

I am surprised she hasnt claimed the SM has been stalking her and he may have been following her that morning, when she left him for gas SM snatched him. ANYTHING sounds better than nothing.

I hope this is what happened too. But I doubt it because I don't think she cared enough about this poor sweet boy to go to all that trouble. I do not think she ever really bonded with him. imoo

I am surprised she hasnt claimed the SM has been stalking her and he may have been following her that morning, when she left him for gas SM snatched him. ANYTHING sounds better than nothing.

I honest to god would not be surprised at all if it turned out that this is what happened. Especially with his recent claim that the picture of Sky was really M... There's something wrong here in this whole thing.

I hope this is what happened too. But I doubt it because I don't think she cared enough about this poor sweet boy to go to all that trouble. I do not think she ever really bonded with him. imoo

That is true, but she is selfish enough to not want to go to jail, and vindictive enough to do it just to hurt SM. I really don't know, I really don't know how this type of person thinks.
I don't think she did it (if she did) to save Sky, especially after requesting for SM to have custody of their daughter, who she accuses of abusing her. I would have been adamant that anyone BUT him have custody.

She seems like the type of person who considers everyone in her life-friends, family, children-to be pieces in her game, nothing more. Takes them out when she needs them, puts them away when she is done with them.

I honest to god would not be surprised at all if it turned out that this is what happened. Especially with his recent claim that the picture of Sky was really M... There's something wrong here in this whole thing.

What? Sorry I guess I missed that!

I know there there is something missing. A puzzle piece that will pull it all together. There is so much solid info but we are missing "something".

There have been numerous posts how jb manipulated the date of her Flickr photos but it blew me away to the extent of this manipulation. It is very easy to tell which time stamps have been changed since November 6th by checking the exif details of each photo and check to see if the PST (Pacific Standard Time) or the PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) match the date that the photo was supposedly taken or the date of the supposed upload. In 2011, PDT was March 13 to Nov 6.
I agree that changing the time stamp seems to be pretty simple to do but changing whether it was daylights savings time or not doesn't appear to be possible and the discrepancies are all over the place. She must have spent hours and hours working on this.

Pretty amazing -thanks for the brilliant post -I had no idea the extent of this time stamp changing...are you able to give an example of a discrepancy, or have you been able to figure out the REASON or pattern for all these manipulations, such as changing them to coincide with events or timelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06