WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure he changed his name when he converted to Christianity. ENd of discussion from my end.

Im not arguing when or why he changed his name. I am defending it. Having more than one name is not a conspiracy, lie, omission or criminal act. <modsnip>. I was just giving an example.

You have said just what I have been thinking. While the past plays some into what happened, going back and forth over it does not locate Sky. Big thanks for this post!

Respectfully, I think the past plays a huge part in what happened to Sky, and could possibly lead to clues. It's all we have right now.

Oh I know LE hasn`t ruled out any theories but Solomon has never been looked at as a possible perpetrator by many here on this board. I realize he`s not the one who left Sky in the car and he hadn`t seen his children in 10 months but custody issues can be brutal.

I`ve always felt an uneasiness when watching him on tv. Gut feeling, I guess.

And no it has nothing to do with his gender nor his nationality.

Respectfully, not exactly. The "many" you are referring to is attempting to form objective conclusions based upon the information available. That's it. It's not about emotions or gender issues, it's about the facts, and if those facts pointed towards dad he would be sitting in the crosshairs.

A few things:

1.On the radio show it was stated that Julia took respiridol for psychosis, someone had questioned that further back, I forget who, sorry.

2. After reading Julia's mother's email, I think it may have been possible that IF she did have ECT, her mother could have told her it was a punishment. When I worked in the ICU, many times I was in the recovery room where ECT was done every day.

3. About Borderline Personality Disorder. I was heavily involved in a forum for families living with a family member with BPD for some years. It was run by Randi Kreger, who is an internationally well known expert on Personality disorders. I do not see where it is no longer considered a personality disorder-and while it is true that a large number of those who suffer from BPD have experienced significant trauma in their lives, it is also true that some have not.

Here are symptoms of BPD (click on the DSM tab, and the 'revision' tab for proposed revisions of the disorder.
http://dsm5.org/ProposedRevision/Pages/proposedrevision.aspx?rid=17
Other Personality Disorders include Antisocial, Avoidant, Narcissistic, Obsessive-Compulsive, Schizotypal, and Personality Disorder Not Otherwise Specified.

I apologize if what I said wasn't clear. BPD is definitely still considered a personality disorder with diagnostic criteria in the DSM-IV. What I was trying to say is that many in the psychiatric field are proposing a new diagnosis of C-PTSD for the DSM-V that would either replace BPD or make some of the diagnostic criteria for BPD a trauma-based disorder while leaving BPD as a personality disorder separate from a trauma disorder. In no way was I trying to say that BPD is not currently considered to be a personality disorder. I apologize for being unclear.

Respectfully, not exactly. The "many" you are referring to is attempting to form objective conclusions based upon the information available. That's it. It's not about emotions or gender issues, it's about the facts, and if those facts pointed towards dad he would be sitting in the crosshairs.

Exactly, and if the circumstances were a bit different, even if he were taken from the home I would consider dad. She could have planned it a bit better in her favor. Until someone else confesses or more evidence points away, I am convinced mom did it.

He converted.

if solomon was a typical abuser, why would he have converted to julia's religion? shouldn't that have been the other way around, seeing as that would be giving up part of his control once he allowed himself to become part of her religion? wouldn't a typical abuser force her to join his religion instead in order to maintain his control her?

At this point for me, its not who did it...its where did she put him. Thats what I am concerned about. It may not be a popular opinion but that is where my head is.

I apologize if what I said wasn't clear. BPD is definitely still considered a personality disorder with diagnostic criteria in the DSM-IV. What I was trying to say is that many in the psychiatric field are proposing a new diagnosis of C-PTSD for the DSM-V that would either replace BPD or make some of the diagnostic criteria for BPD a trauma-based disorder while leaving BPD as a personality disorder separate from a trauma disorder. In no way was I trying to say that BPD is not currently considered to be a personality disorder. I apologize for being unclear.

Thanks! I was confused for a bit! Thank you for posting!

Okay Guys - are we back on track now?

Things got a bit derailed there, didn't they?

As Imamaze posted earlier - SM is considered a victim at this point, so he is NOT sleuthable. If a post was made that indicated SM was being sleuthed, it has been removed.

Some of the discussion regarding the name change was removed - not all of it, just that portion that tended to show bias.

Some discussion based on a misreading of the facts has been removed.

If one of your posts is gone and you don't think it should be, send me a pm and we will discuss it, okay.

But for now, let's get back to the business at hand - doing anything we can to help find Sky. I'm thinking everyone has taken a look at the pictures that princesspj posted of the search site and the places it was speculated that JB visited?

Is our timeline up to date and are the maps complete?

What can we do now to help find Sky?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Salem

Wow.. Isn't that something?? I mean it seems so odd to me that the schools are so dang adamant about that shot record and that literally if your child is lacking one booster shot they are prohibited from being allowed to return to school in any capacity until you have in hand documented Proof that they are totally and completely up to date with their immunizations..

As I stated in my post I am in no way claiming this is for certain the case here.. They very well could be fully immunized and I realize as I stated in my post that it is not just for religious purposes that people choose not to have their children immunized.. I have two clients who both have refused immunizations both with their second child as they feel the immunizations are directly responsible for their first born's autism.. This is an entire different subject, tho.. And I was just very curious about how and why we have such mandatory regulations for the kids who are immunized(meaning if they're a day late with a booster they're not allowed to attend school .. As if they'll somehow put the other kids at risk.. Ridiculous IMO.. When Chidren who are not immunized AT ALL are fully allowed to attend school unprohibited..??).. That's where my issue lies and what I am very confused about.. Does that make sense how I explained that??.. lol..
Probably not.. But I personally don't understand how this type policy stands?? How can you be so very strict in one sense to the point that you prohibit a child from attending school for being late or missing a booster shot vaccination????.. But yet if a parent chooses nit to have their child immunized AT ALL that child is a-okay to attend every day of the school year??.. That's what I'm not understanding..

Sorry for veering slightly off topic and thanks to all those who chimed in with what you all know of how the policy works

Sorry if this has been answered... but the reason for the difference is that they want the majority of kids vaccinated. They've found that it's not constitutional to force it, but it is constitutional to require with exemptions. If they could force it on anyone, I believe they would want to. Having schools insist, ensures that vaccines are not avoided on pure laziness or lack of motivation alone. Parents are in this way strongly encouraged to vaccinate, and from a societal immunology perspective, it makes sense. You can avoid it, but they don't want it avoided just 'cause. You have to be willing to put in the effort for the constitutional exemption. In my state it's a multi-step process, NONE of which the school facilitates. It has to go through the state health department. If the school had no power to insist without this exemption, there would be a lot more kids behind or without vaccines. Thus the insistence. It simply helps keep the masses compliant with the recommended schedule, even though the courts don't find ti constitutional to force every last person into compliance.

Sorry if this has been answered... but the reason for the difference is that they want the majority of kids vaccinated. They've found that it's not constitutional to force it, but it is constitutional to require with exemptions. If they could force it on anyone, I believe they would want to. Having schools insist, ensures that vaccines are not avoided on pure laziness or lack of motivation alone. Parents are in this way strongly encouraged to vaccinate, and from a societal immunology perspective, it makes sense. You can avoid it, but they don't want it avoided just 'cause. You have to be willing to put in the effort for the constitutional exemption. In my state it's a multi-step process, NONE of which the school facilitates. It has to go through the state health department. If the school had no power to insist without this exemption, there would be a lot more kids behind or without vaccines. Thus the insistence. It simply helps keep the masses compliant with the recommended schedule, even though the courts don't find ti constitutional to force every last person into compliance.

They would not let my 14 year old back in school this year until he had his chickenpox booster. They were very adamant about it.

Thank you so much Abby for taking the time to break it on down for me.. I thought this was likely the rub.. Meaning that they would indeed enforce it on all "if" they could but that it falls within one of those "iffy" categories of they really cannot due to our wonderful constitution, therefor they just are strictly able to enforce the schedule of immunizations on those who are in the vax vs. No-vax catagory.. Which is still as you said the masses..

Thanks again so much, Abby for taking the time to break it down for me and I apologize for veering slightly off topic..

Im not arguing when or why he changed his name. I am defending it. Having more than one name is not a conspiracy, lie, omission or criminal act. <modsnip>. I was just giving an example.

And I was just giving a reason for him to have changed his name.

While it might be used in Russia, I don't believe it could be used to punish a child.

Another way of looking at JB's statement that she got ECT for punitive reasons, is that SHE believed it to be a punishment, rather than her parents' attempt to help her mental illness. ???

Who was it (the French Redhead?) -that said there is often a shred of truth in a lie -she maybe really did get that treatment, but insists at the end of the day that it was a punishment, since in her mind there was/is nothing wrong with her mental state. And I think it's unlikely, that in any court document, she would admit to mental illness at the same time she is fighting for custody. Just a thought.

I am confused by this article. http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/254729/20111123/sky-metalwala-mother-s-mental-health-recent.htm

"Apparently, Metalwala had stayed away from his son for a week, before the alleged disappearance." According to the family in another country...

WHAT? What did I miss here? Its written as if he had a choice. What is she telling them?

Solomon has stated publically he has not seen his children since last December. This is not an MSM article, and so far, I haven't seen King5 state anything about Solomon stayed away from his son for a week before he disappeared.

The article is total BS, IMO.

Let's try and get MSM articles, even though they screw up most of the time, but at least they screw up within their own community.

At this point for me, its not who did it...its where did she put him. Thats what I am concerned about. It may not be a popular opinion but that is where my head is.

You and me both!

Where is this precious child?

I'm on the fence with wondering whether or not LE is actually searching that seperated trash (mentioned in very early pressers) or if they haven't yet narrowed the timeline in order to deem searching the seperated trash worthwhile.

IOW, even though they have a day or a few days worth of trash seperated how would one know if he was there, or if he wasn't disposed of and made his way to the landfill outside of the window of time for which the trash was seperated. :sigh: :(

:praying: Sky will be found soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members