WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is not just you, PattyG. Her account JUST went private because I spent quite a while perusing her Flicker albums a couple of hours ago.

That's what I thought, because I was on there not long ago. I had a feeling with people posting comments, eventually the page would go private.

:seeya:
Where is that coming from though? Is.that something Solomon.said in an old custody
Document? Do u have a link for the article or webpage u saw it on??? Ur right about that that would def not make sense.

:waitasec:
A link for what specifically? It's my opinion she will now lose custody of M to Solomon based upon my experiences with family law. Gitana1, a verified attorney, agreed based on her experiences and expertise.

She admitted to leaving a two year old alone in a vehicle abandoned at the side of a road and lied about being out of gas. She further acknowledged leaving both children home alone (2 and 4 years old) repeatedly and for long periods of time. Sky went missing while in her custodial care. Very unlikely she will be granted anything other than supervised visitation now. (The information not opinion in this paragraph was released via police pressers.)

As for JB's request SM be given custody of M...there was a custody hearing November 9th. Here is a quote and a link:
Biryukova, who did not attend the hearing on the advice of her attorney, had requested that M be placed with her estranged husband rather than a stranger, Freitas said.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

I heard on either JVM or NG can't remember but ill see.if I can find it that both.were inconsistant I think it was even his attorney who said it. I'm.on my phone so hard to do.but I will try on laptop tomorrow when I get home.

In all due.respect of smoother post...it sounded as if it was all SM s information that he gave...very one sided. In my oppinion. And wasn't the sister M already in fostercare for a year??? Or almost .
And what the lawyer did may have been against his clients wishes or so she could take off with her daughter once cps released. I'm just saying....try to think like Julia...maybe she was being abused...maybe she just felt she needed control.I'm not sure yet... But if I were her and I wanted to get both my kids away from the abuser...I would first have to get her out of cos control... Then I could take.her as soon as I got visitation...it makes since when u stick all the pieces together.

being abused by who? so you're saying that julia's lawyer went against her client's wishes and if so, where is the proof in that? solomon's claims may been one sided to you but he is the only one who has been consistently proven to have his claims backed up. he warned beforehand that something would happen to the children if they were left in her care, and he was proven right even though the court ignored it. the hospital that julia was sent to and cps confirmed that she had not been allowing food inside her house, which supports solomon's claims of not being allowed to eat inside. i seriously doubt the doctors who gave julia a gaf score of 15 was in cahoots with solomon just to make her look crazy. i am so sick of this julia being abused story when there is no proof that she actually was. on the other hand, we have evidence that she is a liar who had no qualms neglecting her own children, and may have killed her own son, and we're somehow to put the blame on the father for her behavior?

That's what I thought, because I was on there not long ago. I had a feeling with people posting comments, eventually the page would go private.

With technology today, can't they figure how WHERE she is accessing the internet from? an approx. location?? It seems to me that Flicker should have some info in their database (ISP location?) that might shed some light on where she is when accessing her account.

Obviously, I am not tech savvy at all. Just thinking out loud... desperate for her to slip up and give LE a clue...

I heard on either JVM or NG can't remember but ill see.if I can find it that both.were inconsistant I think it was even his attorney who said it. I'm.on my phone so hard to do.but I will try on laptop tomorrow when I get home.

In all due.respect of smoother post...it sounded as if it was all SM s information that he gave...very one sided. In my oppinion. And wasn't the sister M already in fostercare for a year??? Or almost .
And what the lawyer did may have been against his clients wishes or so she could take off with her daughter once cps released. I'm just saying....try to think like Julia...maybe she was being abused...maybe she just felt she needed control.I'm not sure yet... But if I were her and I wanted to get both my kids away from the abuser...I would first have to get her out of cos control... Then I could take.her as soon as I got visitation...it makes since when u stick all the pieces together.

Where has it been said anywhere that M was in foster care for a year?

If you can hide one out of the country, why not hide BOTH? Once they are both safely out of the country Julia can openly hop a plane to anywhere she likes.

In any case, Julia would not abandon M to "save" Sky.

Obviously she could not.get to m right? I'm assuming she doesn't have unsupervised visits but not sure. And maybe that's why she didn't leave yet...she's waiting to get to Mm perhaps?

With technology today, can't they figure how WHERE she is accessing the internet from? an approx. location?? It seems to me that Flicker should have some info in their database (ISP location?) that might shed some light on where she is when accessing her account.

Obviously, I am not tech savvy at all. Just thinking out loud... desperate for her to slip up and give LE a clue...

Oh for sure, Yahoo/Flickr has access to all this information; just like with the "Seeking Arrangement" website and any website! :)

Obviously she could not.get to m right? I'm assuming she doesn't have unsupervised visits but not sure. And maybe that's why she didn't leave yet...she's waiting to get to Mm perhaps?

Julia does NOT have any visitation with Miss M. Julia is not going to go anywhere; even if she tried to leave the country. Although LE may NOT have been able to get her passport, however, they have the capability to put a FLAG out on that passport so she can't board a plane to leave.

No, that's not right. She had custody of both children when Sky went missing.

Right now any visitation is barred pursuant to court order. The State is concerned Julia could influence M - as in the link I posted to you earlier.

Getting kids into foreign countries isn't as easy as one may think. There have been a ton of parental abduction statutes written in the last two decades. Now in order to obtain a legitimate passport you must have signatures of both parents on the passport application along with a declaration signed by the non-custodial parent OR sole custody of the child and the custodial order. You must apply in person with these documents and the PIA does ensure the authenticity of the documents. (In my case anyway.) Because there was a specific order prohibiting removal I think it very likely SM's attorney entered the children into the Child Passport Issuance Alert Program as well. It would have been next to impossible for JB to obtain a valid passport for either child.

That's just to get on a plane. To get a child into a foreign country that does not employ the Visa Waiver Program (like Russia), or like me you're relocating to a VWP country, you have to apply for a visa for the child, and again, custodial documentation proving there is no restriction to the removal of the child and a valid passport are necessary. Not to mention its incredibly expensive. (Our last set of visas cost $4,500)

I have no experience with moving children abroad illegally but one would still have to falsify custodial documentation, obtain a fraudulent passport, submit those fraudulent documents to a consulate, wait for a visa approval and then still maneuver around at least two border control agencies. JMO and FWIW

A link for what specifically? It's my opinion she will now lose custody of M to Solomon based upon my experiences with family law. Gitana1, a verified attorney, agreed based on her experiences and expertise.

She admitted to leaving a two year old alone in a vehicle abandoned at the side of a road and lied about being out of gas. She further acknowledged leaving both children home alone (2 and 4 years old) repeatedly and for long periods of time. Sky went missing while in her custodial care. Very unlikely she will be granted anything other than supervised visitation now. (The information not opinion in this paragraph was released via police pressers.)

As for JB's request SM be given custody of M...there was a custody hearing November 9th. Here is a quote and a link:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html
Weird. I'm not sure why she did.that other.than to get her out in order to take her. Thing I don't get is if she was going to.take her.why not take.them.both when she had the.chance? I'm confused on that one. Thanks for.the article ....I did learn that mm said that her dad was.mean to both cps and her foster parents though.

Weird. I'm not sure why she did.that other.than to get her out in order to take her. Thing I don't get is if she was going to.take her.why not take.them.both when she had the.chance? I'm confused on that one. Thanks for.the article ....I did learn that mm said that her dad was.mean to both cps and her foster parents though.
Yes she did. She hadn't been allowed access to her father for nearly a year. She also cried out 'Daddy! Daddy!' and was presumably thrilled to see him days later when they enjoyed their first visit in a long time.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...old-daughter-attorney-says-meeting-went-great

Right now any visitation is barred pursuant to court order. The State is concerned Julia could influence M - as in the link I posted to you earlier.

Getting kids into foreign countries isn't as easy as one may think. There have been a ton of parental abduction statutes written in the last two decades. Now in order to obtain a legitimate passport you must have signatures of both parents on the passport application along with a declaration signed by the non-custodial parent OR sole custody of the child and the custodial order. You must apply in person with these documents and the PIA does ensure the authenticity of the documents. (In my case anyway.) Because there was a specific order prohibiting removal I think it very likely SM's attorney entered the children into the Child Passport Issuance Alert Program as well. It would have been next to impossible for JB to obtain a valid passport for either child.

That's just to get on a plane. To get a child into a foreign country that does not employ the Visa Waiver Program (like Russia), or like me you're relocating to a VWP country, you have to apply for a visa for the child, and again, custodial documentation proving there is no restriction to the removal of the child and a valid passport are necessary. Not to mention its incredibly expensive. (Our last set of visas cost $4,500)

I have no experience with moving children abroad illegally but one would still have to falsify custodial documentation, obtain a fraudulent passport, submit those fraudulent documents to a consulate, wait for a visa approval and then still maneuver around at least two border control agencies. JMO and FWIW

Maybe.that is why she.needed sugar daddy. No but really thanks so much for this post its true it is hard to get children out I hope someone has the.baby safe though. I pray to God.

I wonder if sky is in the us she must have him hidden well because.someone would have recognized him by now all this media coverage.

Well going to bed. Can't type on this phone anymore my eyes are going cross. Got to get up early and findevery last one of the "angry birds" set for my autistic sons Christmas present tomorrow....fun fun fun.
Thanks to all the posters who shared new info with me that I didn't know. Happy turkey day and god please help protect Sky.

In the "Exchange from H@ll" transcript, JB reminds SM to take Sky when he goes to leave, after her doing everything she could to make it so that M wouldn't want to leave... That is enough to convince me that it was M that JB wanted custody of.. that and the fact that the majority of pics were of M. I agree with those that say she probably wanted the child support for Sky, but otherwise she wouldn't have fought for custody of him..

""Julia: “I mean, I can force her into the car if you’d like me to.”

Solomon: “Tomorrow morning we’ll just talk to our lawyers.”

Julia: “So are you going to take Sky?”

Solomon: “Oh, yeah.”

M: "No." Begins sobbing again.

Julia: "I'm sorry [to M, who is sobbing]."

M: “No, I want him, I don't want to, I miss …” tape ended."

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ow-into-dysfunction-of-sky-metalwala-s-family

In the "Exchange from H@ll" transcript, JB reminds SM to take Sky when he goes to leave, after her doing everything she could to make it so that M wouldn't want to leave... That is enough to convince me that it was M that JB wanted custody of.. that and the fact that the majority of pics were of M. I agree with those that say she probably wanted the child support for Sky, but otherwise she wouldn't have fought for custody of him..

""Julia: “I mean, I can force her into the car if you’d like me to.”

Solomon: “Tomorrow morning we’ll just talk to our lawyers.”

Julia: “So are you going to take Sky?”

Solomon: “Oh, yeah.”

M: "No." Begins sobbing again.

Julia: "I'm sorry [to M, who is sobbing]."

M: “No, I want him, I don't want to, I miss …” tape ended."

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ow-into-dysfunction-of-sky-metalwala-s-family

I agree with you. It appears that most of the focus was on keeping M away from S and Sky was an afterthough (are you going to take Sky)?

There seems to be quite an attachment between M and JB, but not so much between SM and JB.

This could be because of his age, or perhaps she just didn't bond with him. I just can't imagine why she would leave Sky in an unlocked car and take M with her to the gas station. Of course I still don't believe Sky was ever in the car...

My opinion only --

Mel

The "exchange from He!!" tapes would have pushed me off the fence if I hadn't already suspected her. Her obvious manipulation of little M is incredible. Talking about abuse in front of M is obviously planting information into her little mind. I do not blame the courts at all for saying that Julia should not have any visitation because she influences M too much.

I do not believe the abuse allegations for many reasons stated many, many times before. But, mostly because the allegations are from just the last year they were together. I think that he may have become impatient with her because of her OCD was out of control and she was refusing help. Can you imagine living with that for years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member