WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why one parent didn't just stay with him in the car.

No kidding! If the plan was to be in and out in 15 minutes, why didn't someone stay with him like you said? He was left for 55 minutes according to the document Patty posted.

AND this was in the month of December!!! Did they leave the car running with the heaters on?? :banghead:

From the Redmond Reporter link:

Quite honestly that was the first inkling for me that her claims of abuse may be generated for leverage in her divorce. I'm quite certain he was angry, frustrated and quite possibly heated exchanges occurred that often do during the breakdown of a marriage. Domestic violence does not suddenly occur over a decade into a relationship in my opinion and experience.

The thing about abusers is that they are angry almost constantly - that is their true character. They spend their entire existence acting and pretending to the contrary.

It doesn't help bring Sky back home but I do find it interesting so many DV survivors in this thread disbelieve JB's claims - in most cases I am fervently the opposite - Susan Powell, Summer Inman, Venus Stewart. I just can't see in this case what is so apparent for me in others though.

I think that a degree of disbelief is caused by the apparent inconsistencies. They had a good marriage and enjoyed yoga and kickboxing and being with friends and each other but he was an emotional abuser all along. No wait, he wasn't, it only started in 2009 when the financial problems started and his anger and true character began to show. Oh yeah, and he's abused his daughter. Terrible, he must not be allowed any visitation with her, her mother fought tooth and nail not to allow it so it must be true. Oh but wait a sec, she said that she'd rather have her daughter with the father than with strangers... so does that mean he wasn't so abusive after all? Or is the mom nuts to want her daughter with such a dad?

JMO, I think there may be a grain of truth in there somewhere as people don't usually divorce if they're getting along splendidly, and perfect parents do not leave babies alone in the car. So there may have been very bad quarrels and nasty incidents and less than perfect parenting where both parties were at fault. But something in the picture that is being painted doesn't ring quite true.

to be fair, sky's father did try to warn the courts that something might happen to the children while in Julia's care but was ignored. he even tried to get a restraining order against her but instead he lost custody of his kids. i don't think you can blame the dad, since it was julia who did everything she could to bar solomon from having contact with his children. now, i don't know the details of that document about solomon leaving his children home alone by themselves, but if that was truly the case, cps and the court should have investigated that as well as the mother given both parents had a history of leaving their children alone.

She must have had a very good attorney the. Also I have only just read that she had a restraining order too. So that would make sense, poor guy.

In the report it is stated that they left Sky in the car because he was sleeping. I guess they just didn't want to disturb Sky by waking him up! ETA: :furious: times a million!

Strange thing is. When all mine were 3 months old, they were in one of those baby removable car seats. ONe clock of the seatbelt and the baby seat is removed.

I'm glad more details are coming out about both of them. IMO, Sky and his sister are the only victims here. Sky more so because he's missing.

I would say the dad is the victim as well since it is his child who is also missing, and has been making an effort to find him unlike the mother. For all we know, Julia did something to Sky because she wanted to hurt her ex husband. That would make him a victim to me imo. Regardless of what Solomon may have done in the past, I certainly wouldn't consider him suspect in Sky's disappearance. If Julia had hidden Sky because she wanted to protect him from his father, she would never have requested that Solomon be granted custody of M.

Not much new this a.m., but I did find this tidbit:

Two Eastside women are also mentioned numerous times in the court documents for aid they provided to Julia in the months before Sky’s disappearance. One woman, who now lives near Renton, has been questioned by police in Sky’s case. The other declined to comment when contacted by phone and at home.

I'm not sure which one was questioned, SO or Grandma S.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-relatives-in-Ukraine-134364563.html

I think that a degree of disbelief is caused by the apparent inconsistencies. They had a good marriage and enjoyed yoga and kickboxing and being with friends and each other but he was an emotional abuser all along. No wait, he wasn't, it only started in 2009 when the financial problems started and his anger and true character began to show. Oh yeah, and he's abused his daughter. Terrible, he must not be allowed any visitation with her, her mother fought tooth and nail not to allow it so it must be true. Oh but wait a sec, she said that she'd rather have her daughter with the father than with strangers... so does that mean he wasn't so abusive after all? Or is the mom nuts to want her daughter with such a dad?

JMO, I think there may be a grain of truth in there somewhere as people don't usually divorce if they're getting along splendidly, and perfect parents do not leave babies alone in the car. So there may have been very bad quarrels and nasty incidents and less than perfect parenting where both parties were at fault. But something in the picture that is being painted doesn't ring quite true.

well, if julia's mental problems are as bad as Solomon claims they were, and there is evidence that it was, then i can understand why that would lead to a breakdown in the marriage. add in the financial problems, i'm not surprised they finally ended up getting a divorce. i wonder why no one from both sides of the family stepped in if they were aware of the kids being neglected. i'm sure solomon's family would have known at least somewhat if the kids were left alone by themselves, seeing as he apparently lives with his family. why didn't they step in to look after them while he was away? why didn't both of the parents ever consider getting a babysitter for their kids?

well, if julia's mental problems are as bad as Solomon claims they were, and there is evidence that it was, then i can understand why that would lead to a breakdown in the marriage. add in the financial problems, i'm not surprised they finally ended up getting a divorce. i wonder why no one from both sides of the family stepped in if they were aware of the kids being neglected. i'm sure solomon's family would have known at least somewhat if the kids were left alone by themselves, seeing as he apparently lives with his family. why didn't they step in to look after them while he was away? why didn't both of the parents ever consider getting a babysitter for their kids?

:woohoo: well said. SOmething I have thought of all along

Hmmm...interesting. SO has deleted her FB and made her blog private (but her business one is still up for obvious reasons).

ETA: I wonder what prompted the sudden internet scrub?

Julia Biryukova doesn't have anything available to you.

Photos from Julia Biryukova's friends...

From shelbi_lyn

I'm assuming it was SO who wrote the above since she put a picture from her Flickr account onto JB's.

Instead of cleaning up messes Julia has made on the internet, they all need to be begging her to tell the truth about Sky.

SO had better be careful. She's treading on very thin ice ala DeDe Spicher.

I have a feeling JB's att'y was tipped off about the flickr account because it's been mentioned in a few news articles lately. I'm surprised it stayed up as long as it did. I wonder how JB and her att'y are getting along.

Hmmm...interesting. SO has deleted her FB and made her blog private (but her business one is still up for obvious reasons).

ETA: I wonder what prompted the sudden internet scrub?

I suspect people (JB, SO, etc) are reading this forum. Jash posted last night about the flickr photos and...whoosh! They disappeared! I posted about SO and JB's facebook pages shortly thereafter and....whoosh! SO makes her page private! All within the last 24 hours and all within the time frame of sleuthers posting about the pages.

I'm glad they're reading this. Hopefully SO won't continue enabling JB as she did in the past -- I know she cares deeply about those children and will do what she can to help them, even if that means speaking dark truths about JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55