WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed Julia has a "pro" Flickr acct. For $25 a year, she gets additional account features including "stats".

Second, your stats on Flickr are designed to give you insight into the ways that people are finding your photos. There are stats available for people surfing on Flickr itself - where the referrer is flickr.com - and stats about people coming from other websites. We can show you the sorts of things people search for on search engines where your photos turn up, and tell you how many views your photos have.

Assuming she knew how to access these stats, she would have seen a bunch of us accessing her account from WS. I think that all but guarantees she's been reading our threads here.

Interesting....there's corroboration of JB's OCD behaviors from people other than SM and medical professionals.

"The general manager of the Astoria at Meydenbauer Bay Condominium Association, issued the couple a notice on June 29, 2009 stating they were in violation of noise regulations.

The notice stated that other residents were disturbed by vacuuming noise inside the couple’s unit between 11-11:20 p.m. on June 27, 2009. This was their third citation, adding up to $300.

Those around the couple had conflicting views of Biryukova’s condition, including her own psychiatrists.

Her first psychiatrist put Biryukova on anti-depressants during her pregnancy with Sky, despite her objections.

In court documents, Biryukova argued that her psychiatrist had a “history of prescribing powerful psychiatric medications to people who do not require them.”

Biryukova was also committed three times, twice involuntarily, for her mental-health issues."

Quote from: http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/134429073.html

After the foreclosure, the couple and their two children moved back to the condo in Bellevue where neighbors complained about issues related to Biryukova’s condition.

The general manager of the Astoria at Meydenbauer Bay Condominium Association, issued the couple a notice on June 29, 2009 stating they were in violation of noise regulations.

The notice stated that other residents were disturbed by vacuuming noise inside the couple’s unit between 11-11:20 p.m. on June 27, 2009. This was their third citation, adding up to $300.
According to a Bellevue police report, Biryukova made suicidal threats via text message to Solomon. He called police because she was home alone with 6-month-old Sky.

Biryukova wrote: “Please, please I’m begging with my whole heart help me find a peaceful way to die. I cannot live ANOTHER day and cause you, M and Sky anymore suffering. I’m dead inside anyway and have been dead for a long time. You will not miss me at all and M and Sky have the best daddy in the world so I know they will be okay …”
http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/134429073.html

Seems there is documentation about the cleaning during the night besides the STBX.

Also interesting - her mom's quote

Julia’s own mother, Nadia Biryukova, at one point believed that her daughter had serious issues: “Neither your husband nor I would like for you to live with us at your current conditions … All of us (your children including) are suffering from your abuse," the documents continue.
I am wondering if Julia's claims of abuse are because the money was drying up. She no longer could live a life of luxury cleaning, and cleaning, and not working. She might have to contribute more because S could not continue to run home to take care of the kids as well as trying to work to support their life style.

I am not one that usually would doubt claims of DV - having lived a very private life of DV myself - however, these claims do not ring true. I am still not saying S is a saint; however, her claims only came during times that she was trying to paint a bad picture in court. I have not yet read any evidence that DV claims were made to the police or family until after he left her. I am just not buying it.

To me S is certainly a victim here. There are pages and pages of documented proof that he was trying to see his kids. He was trying to do it through the proper channels. He was not present when Sky was "supposedly" left alone in the car and "abducted". He is trying to find his child. HE is cooperating. JB is not cooperating. JB has admitted to leaving the children alone on several occasions - most likely even for 11 -12 hours during mediation. JB was the one with custody when Sky was left alone. JB's stories do NOT add up.

Jinx Rougelatete - we must have been posting at the same time! ;)

JB's suicidal text message:

"According to a Bellevue police report, Biryukova made suicidal threats via text message to Solomon. He called police because she was home alone with 6-month-old Sky.

Biryukova wrote: “Please, please I’m begging with my whole heart help me find a peaceful way to die. I cannot live ANOTHER day and cause you, M and Sky anymore suffering. I’m dead inside anyway and have been dead for a long time. You will not miss me at all and M and Sky have the best daddy in the world so I know they will be okay …”

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/134429073.html

JB's suicidal text message:

"According to a Bellevue police report, Biryukova made suicidal threats via text message to Solomon. He called police because she was home alone with 6-month-old Sky.

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/134429073.html

Where was little M? Was she was attending a preschool of sorts at that time?

Why are we assuming or saying SO is doing stuff? Actually not sure who SO is at the moment.

Perhaps Julia's attorney advised her to make the Flickr album private since they are being viewed thousands of times as well as many comments.

In the report it is stated that they left Sky in the car because he was sleeping. I guess they just didn't want to disturb Sky by waking him up! ETA: :furious: times a million!

Yep, and to add, I believe SM explained this. Paraphrasing his statement from memory. Sky had just fallen asleep about 5 min prior to them getting to Target so Julia said let's not wake him we'll be right out-or won't be long- and SM agreed.

to be fair, sky's father did try to warn the courts that something might happen to the children while in Julia's care but was ignored. he even tried to get a restraining order against her but instead he lost custody of his kids. i don't think you can blame the dad, since it was julia who did everything she could to bar solomon from having contact with his children. now, i don't know the details of that document about solomon leaving his children home alone by themselves, but if that was truly the case, cps and the court should have investigated that as well as the mother given both parents had a history of leaving their children alone.

BBM, I believe that is inaccurate reporting. They are the only source reporting SM left the children alone at home. When all other media outlets have reported Julia admitted to leaving the children alone at home, and we know of the incident in which SM and JB left Sky in the car at Target.

Interesting....there's corroboration of JB's OCD behaviors from people other than SM and medical professionals.

"The general manager of the Astoria at Meydenbauer Bay Condominium Association, issued the couple a notice on June 29, 2009 stating they were in violation of noise regulations.

Quote from: http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/134429073.html

Respectfully snipped. With regards to the noise complaints and fines from the condo association, there just isn't enough information there for me to come to a conclusion either way.

Not enough info imo to determine if this was due to multiple complaints and talking to JB and SM did not resolve the situation, or a crappy association/property management company. I've sold RE (formerly licensed) and lived in condo's and apartments. Some have some pretty crappy residents who complain about everything and should not be living in multiple unit housing.

20 minutes does not seem excessive to me. And in multiple unit housing there is always the possibility of 2nd and 3rd shift workers who are day sleepers and do routine things at different hours. Loud blasting music is one thing, hearing the neighbors vacuum, imo, is not something I would call and complain about to my association or condo board.

jmo

With regards to JB's mental illness and her claims that she never had OCD or any other problem. One word, DENIAL. No different, imo, than an alcoholic/addict who thinks they can control their drinking/using and denies the extent of their illness. Sadly, Julia fought treatment for her illness tooth and nail to the extent it cost her many relationships and probably cost her son his life. :(

Let's just hope she is ready to help herself and help her son by cooperating with LE.

Where are you Sky?

I think it would depend on how many times a person vacuumed a day. If it were the normal once a day, I think the majority of people would be okay with that (no matter what time of day), but if I had heard the vacuum run 10-15 times before that and then it started up again at 11:00 at night...ya, that would cross the line and make me mad. I would want to scream, "IT IS CLEAN ALREADY!!"

I think it would depend on how many times a person vacuumed a day. If it were the normal once a day, I think the majority of people would be okay with that (no matter what time of day), but if I had heard the vacuum run 10-15 times before that and then it started up again at 11:00 at night...ya, that would cross the line and make me mad. I would want to scream, "IT IS CLEAN ALREADY!!"

But that is not what the condo association stated, the article stated neighbors complained about hearing the vacuum between 11:00.pm and 11:20 pm. It does not say neighbors complained of hearing the vacuum multiple times per day until late hours of the evening.

Also to note. This citation for the vacuum noise was issued in June. These buildings were completed in 2000. I'm sure they have good soundproofing and likely soundproof with cement floors and better firewalls than much older buildings. so my question becomes was the neighbor complaining because both JB and SM and this neighbor had their windows open?

In which case, when someone lives on a main street or near a main street, especially in the summer they are going to hear things with windows open they wouldn't hear otherwise or if the windows were closed.

jmo

But that is not what the condo association stated, the article stated neighbors complained about hearing the vacuum between 11:00.pm and 11:20 pm. It does not say neighbors complained of hearing the vacuum multiple times per day until late hours of the evening.

I assume it's because condo residents are allowed to vacuum during the day. So you can't complain about someone vacuuming during the day.

Respectfully snipped. With regards to the noise complaints and fines from the condo association, there just isn't enough information there for me to come to a conclusion either way.

Not enough info imo to determine if this was due to multiple complaints and talking to JB and SM did not resolve the situation, or a crappy association/property management company. I've sold RE (formerly licensed) and lived in condo's and apartments. Some have some pretty crappy residents who complain about everything and should not be living in multiple unit housing.

20 minutes does not seem excessive to me. And in multiple unit housing there is always the possibility of 2nd and 3rd shift workers who are day sleepers and do routine things at different hours. Loud blasting music is one thing, hearing the neighbors vacuum, imo, is not something I would call and complain about to my association or condo board.

jmo
In the middle of the night? Condo associations have rules on what someone can and can not do. Quite possible that condo association had a rule that someone couldn't vacuum at night.

Everyone, look at the first post of this thread. Look at that beautiful boy - he's perfect!

Where is he and what happened with him?

In the middle of the night? Condo associations have rules on what someone can and can not do. Quite possible that condo association had a rule that someone couldn't vacuum at night.

I've sold a lot of condo's, seen many sets of rules and regulations. I have never seen one specify during which hours residents could vacuum.

Pickin' nits here, but I imagine most residents knew that JB was a stay-at-home mom. With her OCD in full swing, I think it's also quite a reasonable assumption that she was cleaning/vacuuming a lot over the course of the day.

What's interesting though is the fact that the condo has hardwood floors.

ISxqx8kpb51rj7.jpg

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10047-Main-St-APT-319-Bellevue-WA-98004/58380785_zpid/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado