WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very appreciative for all the bumps out there! Since there's a lack of new information right now, the best we can do is keep this thread going and see if there's anything left to sleuth out there. We've got to stay in the face of Sky's perpetrator and let her know that somebody does care about him and we're not going to leave him behind!

Another thing we can do....which I know we already do....is keep the faith for Sky. Little man, you're in our hearts tonight.

I wonder why the LE can't find anything to charge Julia with? i mean, if they run out of leads and Julia is still not talking, why don't they just charge her with something like neglect to punish her rather than just allow her to get on with her life? i trust the LE knows what they're doing, but so far, they haven't seemed to have done anything other than to search for areas where Sky might possibly be with little success. if they can't charge Julia for the big stuff like murder, coz they don't have the body, shouldn't they just go for the lesser charge then so at least she won't get off the hook? i mean, they won't even name her as a person of interest, even though a lot of things she has said have been proven to be false by the police. this case frustrates me because it seems to have gone cold, and no one is trying to get the mother to talk.

It's incredibly frustrating to say the least. I had really hoped for a quick resolution to this case but sadly it's not going to happen I don't believe unless they do find Sky. Look at Terri Horman, she's out walking around free as a bird since Kyron disappeared 18 months ago. It really irks me to no end to see these women murder these children and get off scott-free. It's not fair. Hopefully M will be able to bring some things to light once she is living with Solomon and begins to trust him again.

I think that the police are lulling JB into believing she got away with it, making her really comfortable. And then...WHAM! They drag her in and really interrogate the cr** out of her. If she is comfortable, she will be more vulnerable, and more likely to break.

I trust the LE on this one. I think they want to find Sky just as much, if not more, than we do. Sending the detectives working this case prayers for strength, endurance and wisdom.

:bump: for Sky! Praying that you are found soon, little one!

Julia - do the right thing and own up to what you have done! WHERE IS SKY?

I think that the police are lulling JB into believing she got away with it, making her really comfortable. And then...WHAM! They drag her in and really interrogate the cr** out of her. If she is comfortable, she will be more vulnerable, and more likely to break.

I trust the LE on this one. I think they want to find Sky just as much, if not more, than we do. Sending the detectives working this case prayers for strength, endurance and wisdom.

You can safely trust that the police are doing all they can, but without a body they don't have a lot to work with. Sadly, this is looking like yet another case in which mom gets away with murder.

:bump::bump::bump:

Bumping it up for Sky. Your mama may try to forget about you but we at WS will not let that happen.

We may not be happy that it is taking so long for us to get answers and for us to see Julia held responsible for her criminal negligence (at the very least) but we have to keep in mind that we don't want another Casey Anthony. They only have one chance to charge her. If they move too soon without a helluva lot of solid evidence then we could have another tragic case where a parent gets away with a horrible crime.

So we will be patient but we will not be silent.

So while Julia is:sweep:

we will be waiting :HHJP: and investigating :websleuther:

and praying :praying:

we will never stop looking:eye::eye:

Morning all - This was posted within the last 24 hours. I can't tell if the red 'Please also note' comment is from Sky's dad, or if it's added by the person posting... http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/missing-sky-metalwala-2-new-poster-discontinu

This thread seems to have dropped off the WS home page this morning.
Poor Sky.

Why would Sky's thread drop from the front page? is it because newer case with more info are coming in or because his thread isn't receiving as many hits or comments? I had to find it by referring to my browser history.

Sweet little boy....your brown eyes haunt me. I cannot stop thinking of you...wondering if you are cold, are you hungry...do you need to be held...how I would love to wrap you up and take you home. We have not forgotten you.

Why would Sky's thread drop from the front page? is it because newer case with more info are coming in or because his thread isn't receiving as many hits or comments? I had to find it by referring to my browser history.

I'm guessing the list on the front page must be generated from the number of hits or number of replies on a thread. There is no mention of this case even in our local news, so in a way it doesn't surprise me. I have a feeling this woman is going to get away with whatever it was she did. Ugh.

Maybe one of you Americans could find a number to the police... I would love to call and nag them for information on the case!!!

It is so hurtful when one of our special babies threads drops off page one. You should never have to refer to your browser history to find your special cases. On the toolbar at the top of the WS page there is a list of options.

Click on quick links.

on the pull down menu click on subscriptions.

This will direct you a list of all the pages that you have posted on (sort of like the "favorites" feature on your web browser).

Hope that is helpful.

My subscription list is the only way I can keep track of all my active threads that I participate in. I try to clean it up now and again to stay organized. Once a month or so I go through and delete subscriptions to threads I am no longer participating in or that have reached resolution. That way, when I log on to check on my babies, I have only to go to my list and click through to the threads I want.

sorry for the OT mods

Now

Where is Sky Julia?

It sounds like Solomon has some kind of new information that Julia handed Sky off to someone.

It might be helpful to be more open about that.

I honestly want mandatory life sentences for all filicides that are committed with the sole exception of extreme mental illness and I'm talking legal definition of insanity. No gender bias or diminished capacity - simply a 'truth in sentencing' life sentence for stealing away from the world what may have been.

I've often thought my beloved Zahra might have gone on to find a cure for cancer or at the least inspire millions with her own brave story. Kyron may have developed new forensic sciences. Caylee might have started her own animal sanctuary someday. Aliayah could have begun her own campaign to highlight child abuse. And Sky? Sky would be brilliant. I see him as a scientist, engineer or mathematician. Who knows what paths these children may have taken? What beauty, light, and healing they could have brought to our world?

It's just devastating. Every single one.

I really hope that that's what happened to Sky.
But I just don't understand why she would hand off Sky (whom she never really had a bond with) and not M, who was clearly favored more.

It sounds like Solomon has some kind of new information that Julia handed Sky off to someone.

It might be helpful to be more open about that.

I personally think this could very well be just wishful thinking.

I wish that I could remain as optimistic as Solomon is. I felt this way with Kyron and the belief by both Kaine and Desiree that Terri had handed him off to someone as well. Sadly with each passing day, the hope that Sky is alive is less and less.

Any parent would prefer the "handing off" scenario...it comes up in every case involving a child...yet very seldom, if ever, happens...JMO

Any parent would prefer the "handing off" scenario...it comes up in every case involving a child...yet very seldom, if ever, happens...JMO

True - but it does happen and I am praying that this is what happened to Sky. If he was handed off - it was either to someone that knows and will protect Julia or to some criminal element that cannot come forward because of their criminal acts :(

I hope he is still alive, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.

:hero:

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members