WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get the feeling one of those might be the grandmother? Or Julia or someone close to her. I think both commenters might be the same person. They both put "fight" in quotation marks and the way they write sounds the same, and both very protective and making excuses for Julia. And sharply critical of SM and calling his Christianity into question and pulling the Muslim card. I wouldn't be surprised. Amazing point of view, that even if Julia killed one child, it shouldn't prevent her from visitation with the other one. Truly amazing. I don't think those comments are from 2 different random people, probably Julia or someone very close to her.

I thought the same thing while reading the comments but the Muslim statement confirmed for me it was JB or someone close to her. IMO

I've been thinking about Julia visiting M and I've come to the conclusion that she won't even bother. I think she's going to be too afraid that LE is going to arrest her so unless someone brings M to where she's at, I don't think we are going to have to worry about her going to visit M some place else.

Now that the order of protection has been lifted, I wonder if M will be returned to her daddy immediately.

Where is Sky?

Praying today is the day Sky comes home.

Praying today is the day Sky receives the justice he so deserves and the person responsible for his disappearance is arrested and charged.

Now that the order of protection has been lifted, I wonder if M will be returned to her daddy immediately.

The answer to your question lies in how the interaction between SM and MM has been so far during their supervised visits. If MM does not show signs of anxiety around her Father, he is engaged and appropriate during the visits, etc., the transition plan could be quite quick. DCFS usually titrates up the frequency and duration of the visits to begin to include overnight visits @ the Father's home.

I would imagine that MM has done extremely well in foster care. She didn't have to sleep until 2 pm, she would be able to eat when she is hungry and be offered meals on a regular basis, she would not have to eat in the sink or a pallet of paper, she wouldn't have to stay out of big people's way while they clean all day, she could sleep in a bed in a bedroom, she may be able to play with other children (peers?), she would not be responsible for toddler (ie: Sky), she would be allowed to be a typical 4 y/o little girl . . . . what a concept!

If the target date is 12/18 the I would imagine SM will have MM over nights by this weekend.

I am thinking about little Sky this afternoon. I am also thinking about little M. In the pictures, she seemed so attached to Sky. I imagine she was a little mother around him, always caring for him. She is touching him in a lot of the pictures that we looked at. I wonder if she had a caretaker personality, or if she was taking care of him out of necessity (mom's absence in caretaking), or a little bit of both. I would imagine she misses him greatly; however, I wonder if there is a tug of war in her little mind. She now has freedoms and good changes in her life - meals, regular bedtimes, etc. All of these changes occurred after Sky's disappearance. I would imagine that she is quite confused. I feel so badly for her. She did not ask for this to happen to her. I look forward to reading that Solomon is holding his daughter tightly and giving her the stability that she needs right now.

Where are you little Sky?? There are so many that are worried about what happened to you. We have all come to love you little guy.

I am thinking about little Sky this afternoon. I am also thinking about little M. In the pictures, she seemed so attached to Sky. I imagine she was a little mother around him, always caring for him. She is touching him in a lot of the pictures that we looked at. I wonder if she had a caretaker personality, or if she was taking care of him out of necessity (mom's absence in caretaking), or a little bit of both. I would imagine she misses him greatly; however, I wonder if there is a tug of war in her little mind. She now has freedoms and good changes in her life - meals, regular bedtimes, etc. All of these changes occurred after Sky's disappearance. I would imagine that she is quite confused. I feel so badly for her. She did not ask for this to happen to her. I look forward to reading that Solomon is holding his daughter tightly and giving her the stability that she needs right now.

Where are you little Sky?? There are so many that are worried about what happened to you. We have all come to love you little guy.

I would suspect that the "nurturing" that we saw in the pictures between MM and Sky was genuine. If the children were left to fend for themselves until 2 pm, I guarantee you that big Sis is going to assume the "nurturing role" as much as she can in Sky's life. Remember that we already know MM received some nurturing from JB as she seemed to be well dressed, clean, had toys to play with and little dolls and toy cleaning items, etc.

I am wondering if MM wasn't trying to caretake for Sky during those endless hours and she somehow put Sky in danger? Just for speculation . . . would JB cover up that Sky crawled into one of the plastic storage bins and the lid got popped on (by MM unwittingly sitting on top of the lid with Sky inside perhaps?) Then MM was unable to remove the plastic bin lid and Sky died of suffocation?

Ultimately, it would come down to criminal neglect and lack of appropriate supervision in a scenario such as the one postulated above. I am just wondering if that would begin a spiral and coverup mode by JB.

I wish we could get pictures of JB's apartment as LE found it once they became involved after JB's friend reported Sky missing. I got so spoiled with the Florida Sunshine Laws - it is really hard to not get updated info as it can be released.

Why - when even Julia herself would prefer M to be with her father over foster care?

And since when is being "mysterious" cause to disallow a parent custody? This woman and her daughter! :furious:

I think that granny does not want to believe that her offspring could be at fault with Sky's disappearance. Sounds like she is still looking to blame Solomon..this is her trying to justify her support of her daughter in custody suit.

Now that julia disappeared Sky ..granny must have some guilt. IMO

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sky...ees-with-courts-custody-ruling-135192983.html

Granny has her nerve..she wont help look for Sky..but she thinks M would be better off with strangers..

In all likelihood, granny will never see little M again. Grandparents aren't usually included in the very limited and restricted supervised visitation set up by the courts. And it's unlikely her daughter, Julia, is capable of adhering to the requirements set forth by the courts to again become a productive part of her daughters life.

I could be wrong and Julia may go through the difficult journey of seeking the necessary medical treatment to overcome her medical issues, in addition to complying with orders of the court. Though I suspect it will be a long difficult road for Julia if she is to overcome these issues, if at all.

JMO

In all likelihood, granny will never see little M again. Grandparents aren't usually included in the very limited and restricted supervised visitation set up by the courts. And it's unlikely her daughter, Julia, is capable of adhering to the requirements set forth by the courts to again become a productive part of her daughters life.

I could be wrong and Julia may go through the difficult journey of seeking the necessary medical treatment to overcome her medical issues, in addition to complying with orders of the court. Though I suspect it will be a long difficult road for Julia if she is to overcome these issues, if at all.

JMO

I completely agree with your post! Julia will be offered a Supervised visit with MM the week following the 18th (IIRC). That is just after MM's birthday and just before Christmas so we will see if JB is motivated enough to see MM and comply with court orders.

Those visits could be quite telling . . . especially regarding the parent/child interaction, how the "play" is organized (if at all), and if JB will bring a snack or toy for MM (let alone a present for either celebration).

I wonder if little MM would spontaneously blurt out something about Sky's disappearance during those visits. I wonder if JB will blurt out something. I wonder if JB can keep her OCD symptoms under control enough to endure being supervised during her parent/child interaction with MM. Oh so much to ponder . . . . so wish I were a fly on the wall!

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sky...ees-with-courts-custody-ruling-135192983.html

Granny has her nerve..she wont help look for Sky..but she thinks M would be better off with strangers..

From above link:

"I’m not exactly sure how to react to the decision. On one hand, I would like to be happy that M will be with one of her parents; on the other hand, I feel somewhat uneasy about the father. On one hand, I used to know Solomon as caring and loving husband and father; on the other hand, there is something pretty mysterious and questionable about him."

How many hands does this woman have?
There is something wrong with her thinking if she thinks SM isn't the better parent.

Did you get the feeling one of those might be the grandmother? Or Julia or someone close to her. I think both commenters might be the same person. They both put "fight" in quotation marks and the way they write sounds the same, and both very protective and making excuses for Julia. And sharply critical of SM and calling his Christianity into question and pulling the Muslim card. I wouldn't be surprised. Amazing point of view, that even if Julia killed one child, it shouldn't prevent her from visitation with the other one. Truly amazing. I don't think those comments are from 2 different random people, probably Julia or someone very close to her.

There is an astounding double standard going on there... It doesn't matter if Julia murdered Sky, she's still the mother and has the right to see her and SM is wrong to fight her visitation... But when the shoe was on the other foot, she fought his visitation tooth and nail and didn't give a darn about his right to visitation, because, apparently he had done.... er.... something... or maybe not because she did not oppose lifting the RO.

From above link:

How many hands does this woman have?
There is something wrong with her thinking if she thinks SM isn't the better parent.

IMO something is wrong with her if she can't be bothered to search for her grandson, but she has the time and energy to make snide remarks about her grandsons father. Tells us exactly where JB and NB's priorities lay. :furious:

jmo

I'm so happy that SM got custody of M. Hopefully M will say something to her dad and we'll be able to know what happened to Sky. I believe the courts (or whoever decides who gets custody) did the right thing by allowing M to live with her dad.

And from this article: http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sky...ees-with-courts-custody-ruling-135192983.html
NB also wrote to Daniels that she believes Sky's sister, M, "would be better off staying with a good foster family and have visitations of both parents for now."

IMO something is wrong with her if she can't be bothered to search for her grandson, but she has the time and energy to make snide remarks about her grandsons father. Tells us exactly where JB and NB's priorities lay. :furious:

jmo

Not only what you said, but to add: If she were any kind of "loving grandmother", and the child couldn't be placed with either parent, why the heck didn't she step up and take M in rather than allow her to go to a foster family who are strangers to her? I was a foster parent in FL and we had a little boy (26 months) who stayed with us for one week until his grandmother made arrangements for him to live with her. That's what family does! JMHO

Let me be clear: I much prefer M to be with a loving foster family than with NB. She's clearly off her rocker given her comments. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Again, JMHO.

Very thankful that M will soon be with her Daddy. I know for my mama, there is no one that she loves more than her grandson (the only grandchild). Not to say she doesn't love her own children.

Now, WHERE IS SKY?

the grandmother basically admitted that Solomon is a caring and loving father and husband, so even she is contradicting Julia's story about Solomon being this terrible and abusive person. She couldn't even accuse him of anything other than saying that there was something questionable and mysterious about him, as if that's grounds enough to take away M from her father. It just looks all the more obvious that Julia's accusations against Solomon were nothing more than lies.

Thinking of Sky, Solomon, and Miss M this morning. Can't stand to see his thread halfway down the page. Hoping for good news today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl