WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other possible scenario, and admittedly it is rather far-fetched and quite a diabolical and somewhat complex scenario...[I am ready for the tomatoes, thanks] is:

1) Man faces a mentally ill wife, whose behavior becomes increasingly unmanageable and unsafe for kids. He tries to do the right thing and get her professional help -and what does he get instead?
2) Crapped on... and trapped in a high conflict divorce and custody battle.
3) Allegations run wild and the man is shamed beyond to be accused of sexually molesting his girl, and physically abusing all of them.
4) Then he faces a severely long period of time away from the kids, along with super high hoops to jump through just to be able to see them.
5) Unaffordable mandated classes, a business to run, poor economy, expenses to pay out to support two households, and rising demands from ex.
6) He has already had a concrete decline in the success of the business, and faced two foreclosures in the past couple of years.
7) He still can't even SEE his kids, let alone be a father to them.
8) Sp he sucks it up, sucks it up focuses on the big picture, plays the game, continues to work hard, NOT take time out from running the business that he can''t afford to take, and continues to walk the straight and narrow through legal channels. Again, doing the righ thing, playing by the rules.
7) Finally, FINALLY there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! -charges dropped, mediation successful, parenting plan agreed upon -the nightmare is almost over.
8) Then two days after mediation, ex reneges.
9) NOW WHAT?
10) Two more days later, and child is gone.

Some do not believe that this man COULD be involved. Some will say that it's impossible, since how would he know at just the right moment, and just the right time that boy would be alone in order to snatch. Some might say that he has an alibi. I'm not sure that is entirely verifiable since he was "at home getting ready for church." I don't know that he lives alone, or if others backed up that alibi. I don't know if he lives with family, and they are helpful to him to secure his kids, and would back up an alibi. He knows that she leaves the children unattended often. He might have been completed deflated by her reneging on the parenting plan and CS/custody agreement...and decided to kick in to plan B.

Get someone to follow, stalk, stake out...wait till they are unattended, then grab and go. Well, that opportunity came quickly -but only one child was left alone. Secret the boy, frame the Mom, get custody of the girl back...Mom goes to jail, then leave the country since there's no equity left in life in Seattle...Reunite with boy.

The sick part is that I lie awake some nights thinking up these things...:p
I can't help it that my mind wanders to very odd places. So try to be objective, I mean really think it through. What am I missing? What categorically discounts this alternate theory? What might support such a theory.

I mean, how much is a man supposed to take after having been systematically emasculated by an unstable person, driven to near bankruptcy and being held from his kids before he is going to start playing dirty? I wouldn't blame him one bit.

BBM. that if she was stalked and staked out and his son was found left alone abandoned on the side of the road, all he or they had to do was call the cops and report her. All ANYONE had to do, anyone known or unknown to the family, had to do was call the cops. IF Sky was ever really alone in that car that morning.

What logical reason would he have to take one and not the other on a 'stakeout'. If he was willing to break the law he or an unknown third party would have waited for the opportunity to take both.

In the very beginning of this case locals posted the area Julia left Sky would have had enough traffic that someone would have seen Sky alone in the car. A witness had come forward and stopped to check on the car stating the car was empty 20 minutes after the time Julia claims to have left it there.

jmo

BBM

IF JB hid either of the children from SM, her motive would likely be spite against her ex rather than protection of the children. It appears JB wasn't that attached to Sky, while SM ostensibly dotes on his son. JB has told lies in the past to hurt SM, so I believe she is capable of disappearing her child to hurt her ex. If JB truly believed SM was harming the children, especially M, she would not have requested that SM be given custody of M. The only reason I can think of that JB would not subject M to the same fate is that she is somewhat attached to M.

With that said, I'm not implying I believe Sky is still alive, although I'd like to. I do believe there's a slim chance, but am inclined to believe otherwise. There's too much evidence to suggest Sky was missing long before the kidnapping scenario. The one problem I have with the kidnapping scenario, assuming it was staged, is why JB decided to carry through with the faked kidnapping after she was unable to obtain gas for the car at the gas station (to set up the kidnapping scenario and an alibi for herself) by contacting LE. Earlier I suggested that JB needed an explanation to give her friend SO for Sky's absence. There's a part of me wondering why she didn't tell SO she left Sky at home or he was with a sitter. I am curious to know the conversation between SO and JB during the drive from the gas station to the abandoned car. Was SO insistent on seeing Sky and then alarmed to find he wasn't underneath the blanket? Was SO the one who called LE or did she pressure JB into calling LE? I'm beginning to think that, if not for SO, JB would never have reported Sky missing that day.

BBM. I don't know there is enough info for me to say SM ostensibly dotes on his son, especially considering he had not seen Sky in appx 11 mo's at the time of his disappearance.

While I do think your above scenario is almost impossible, I can see a tiny possibility that JB believed that her daughters behavior would constantly be like the exchange from hell when in her fathers company. IF she believed that, I can see a possibility she'd hide Sky, the child she couldn't whip into a frenzy, and would agree to SM having custody of M believing he'd give up the custody battle willingly returning M to JB due to M's outbursts or something along those lines.... and then by some sort of created 'miracle' Sky would suddenly appear safe and unharmed.

Incredibly far fetched, but how far fetched for someone with known mental illness? And considering she reneged on the visitation agreement after 12 hours of negotiating. Who knows what she might resort to in order to keep the kids away from SM permanently.

Toss into the far fetched theory, LE has not ever stated publicly that cadaver dogs hit in the car or apartment.

Do I believe that is what happened? No. However I can see it being a possibility as a last resort effort in what appeared to be the end of the road for Julia keeping Solomon away from the kids. Especially since the false domestic violence and false sexual molestation allegations didn't work for her.

jmo

One other possible scenario, and admittedly it is rather far-fetched and quite a diabolical and somewhat complex scenario...[I am ready for the tomatoes, thanks] is:

Some do not believe that this man COULD be involved. Some will say that it's impossible, since how would he know at just the right moment, and just the right time that boy would be alone in order to snatch. Some might say that he has an alibi. I'm not sure that is entirely verifiable since he was "at home getting ready for church." I don't know that he lives alone, or if others backed up that alibi. I don't know if he lives with family, and they are helpful to him to secure his kids, and would back up an alibi. He knows that she leaves the children unattended often. He might have been completed deflated by her reneging on the parenting plan and CS/custody agreement...and decided to kick in to plan B.

Get someone to follow, stalk, stake out...wait till they are unattended, then grab and go. Well, that opportunity came quickly -but only one child was left alone. Secret the boy, frame the Mom, get custody of the girl back...Mom goes to jail, then leave the country since there's no equity left in life in Seattle...Reunite with boy.

I can't help it that my mind wanders to very odd places. So try to be objective, I mean really think it through. What am I missing? What categorically discounts this alternate theory? What might support such a theory.

I mean, how much is a man supposed to take after having been systematically emasculated by an unstable person, driven to near bankruptcy and being held from his kids before he is going to start playing dirty? I wouldn't blame him one bit.

Respectfully snipped. Well thought out and interesting perspective.

For some reason I think SM lives with his family, not alone. Don't know why I think that, or if I read it somewhere. I would think if LE is buying SM's alibi they must feel his "witnesses" are credible. "I was home alone, getting ready for church and no one saw me" would be a pretty flimsy alibi, but since we can assume he didn't know he was going to need an alibi that day, it maybe all he had.

Do we know that SM was aware that JB was leaving the children unattended? I thought his early statements where he talked about taking responsibility for leaving Sky alone in the car (at Target) and learning from his mistake, he expressed surprise to discover Julia hadn't learned better. I could be wrong though.

SM has taken 2 poly's - many of the points you brought up would have been included in the questions SM was asked. If he had been involved in Sky's abduction I'm pretty sure he would have failed the poly's miserably and that isn't the impression I had from his attorney.

You are absolutely correct that JB has really put SM through more than anyone should ever have to go through but I have a hard time believing SM would have chosen this route, this late in the game. He was sooo close to getting his kids back at least part time, he really had more to lose than JB did, he was winning and she was in the process of losing.

If he had chosen to follow JB, to catch her leaving the children alone he would have been much wiser to place a call to 911 and get custody of the children legally rather than getting involved in this whole mess and risk legal action - since JB had sole custody, I'm pretty sure he would be charged with kidnapping which would carry a harsher sentence than JB would be facing for leaving them unattended. (Gitana can correct me on this point if I'm wrong.)

I hope little M had a great Birthday with her daddy and that they are in the process of healing.

Thank you for this list. Awesome! One question, though. I'm confused about the preponderance of evidence part. The accusation was that both kids were bruised by Solomon. Solomon and his lawyer claim he was cleared by CPS. It appears that he was not cleared in family court, though.

Not sure if it is the same in the US, but in the UK the criminal investigation is different to the civil one. So he could have been cleared by the police, but still could have been found guilty by the family courts.

Just thinking out loud. BUt could the scottsdale connection be someone she could have met online, on one of her user accounts?

Just thinking out loud. BUt could the scottsdale connection be someone she could have met online, on one of her user accounts?

I think that's what most of us are thinking....we're dying to know what's on the Christian Mingles and Sugar Daddy websites!

I have thought of little Sky often this weekend. With Christmas and 3 birthdays coming, I cannot sign on during the weekend. I am SO happy that little M is with her daddy. I pray that their relationship can continue to heal. There is much that needs to be resolved here I am afraid from everything her mommy said to her. :(

I had a very strange incident that I wanted to share. My 'lil 5 year old was in bed with me on Friday morning. When he woke up, he said that he had a bad dream. I asked him to share it with me. He said that there was a little boy and a little girl, and the little boy is in a very big hole and can't get out. I said, "How sad! Why can't he get out sweeheart?" He said that he didn't know, but the little boy was just laying there. Then I asked him what the little boy looked like. He said, "He has black hair, mommy." I was very startled with this. I doubt that this dream means very much, but I do not allow my kids to watch me while I sleuth here. I do not talk to my hubby or my kids about the missing as I do not want to scare my kids. His little dream gave me chills! I do not know why, but when he said that the little boy was in a hole, I immediately thought about little Sky. That is why I asked him what the little boy looked like. He told me that the little girl was about his age.

I hope beyond hope that little Sky is found soon. It is tearing at my heart that he has not been found yet and that his "mother" (and I use this endearment loosely) is going on with life as if nothing is wrong. WHAT is wrong with this world that a parent can go on with life when a beautiful and innocent child is missing??

Respectfully snipped by me.

I guess three things come to mind:

1. If that's so - why isn't JB cooperating with the police. She never seemed to have a problem going full throttle after SM in the past with charges and accusations. It would definitely be an odd and totally different reaction from her?
2. SM passed his poly and has made himself completely open to LE. He also gained custody of M and IIRC the state even suggested they have reason to be concerned with JB.
3. How in the world could CM have 'known for absolute surety' he would get away with snatching Sky, elude LE, keep everyone involved quiet, get custody of M in court, etc

Just my thoughts (since you asked :) )

Respectfully snipped by me.

I guess three things come to mind:

1. If that's so - why isn't JB cooperating with the police. She never seemed to have a problem going full throttle after SM in the past with charges and accusations. It would definitely be an odd and totally different reaction from her?
2. SM passed his poly and has made himself completely open to LE. He also gained custody of M and IIRC the state even suggested they have reason to be concerned with JB.
3. How in the world could CM have 'known for absolute surety' he would get away with snatching Sky, elude LE, keep everyone involved quiet, get custody of M in court, etc

Just my thoughts (since you asked :) )

FWIW.....SM's poly was inconclusive and the second one won't be released to the public at the advice of his attorney. To say he passed his poly is incorrect.

Although probably misguided, I think it's good to look at all angles -remember that going on media blitzes is not an indication of innocence...look at what's her face from Orlando, What's her face from KS, MO...and the probably the most egregious -What's her face Dunn (Billie Jean?). One thing I have observed is that I think he has been under a LOT of stress as evidenced in his more profound stuttering that was not present, or to the extent that it was noticeable, early on. The ONLY thing that is nagging at me in the back of my mind in terms of statements is a comment he made on camera, on day one (paraphrase) -'Why would she leave him in a car, alone, for an hour and a half? Something's wrong.' Especially given both parents' history about that. There was also just something in the way he said it I didn't like. But that was the only time -and he was probably incredulous at that point, and it hadn't sunk it.

The dating site is just unbelievable. I find wenwe to be credible too. Most of it we know/knew...and it's very likely she had rather flat affect during interviews. I find it interesting that it lasted 15 hours, but that sounds about right, tho one report was that she interviewed into the, "early evening" -no big deal tho, really. I'd like to know at what time she lawyered up, given her report was around (iirc) 8:30am...

Thanks for your insight, I agree national tv isn't always what it seems....and the media makes things seem like its something its not....I do agree SM seemed like he was under a lot of stress which would interfer with the lie det. test, but I think he took another one. I never ever want to be in the place that a person is in when their child is missing. Even if JB is innocent and he really was taken because she is the mother people always look at the parents as if they are guilty, example lisa irwins case. I can't imagine what the parents are going through and i never want to experience it myself. And I agree SM shouldn't have said anything about leaving Sky unattended in the car because of the previous charge they both had about leaving him in the car. I just don't know where CPS is at during these cases? It seems like they get invovled when its too late....if they were charged why wasn't the two kids removed from the home before? If JB really has a severe mental disorder why would the kids be allowed to stay with her? The way SM is talking she wouldn't let them eat because of getting the counter dirty etc. Is that not child neglect??

All this is my opinon and I welcome your opinons too :)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!! Praying for baby Sky!

I have the info about the car accident, I'm waiting to see if I can post it here. I will say, it was NOT close to the time Sky went missing.

I may be jumping ahead, because I am still catching up with this thread. But I am so curious about that rental car accident. Even if it wasn't close to the time Sky disappeared, it may bring new light on JB's behavior, etc.

I will wait patiently until you get the approval to share!

Thanks for doing the research, Hambirg!:seeya:

I believe if Solomon hadn't passed the second polygraph, I seriously doubt he would have been granted custody of M.

1) Man faces a mentally ill wife, whose behavior becomes increasingly unmanageable and unsafe for kids. He tries to do the right thing and get her professional help -and what does he get instead?
2) Crapped on... and trapped in a high conflict divorce and custody battle.
3) Allegations run wild and the man is shamed beyond to be accused of sexually molesting his girl, and physically abusing all of them.
4) Then he faces a severely long period of time away from the kids, along with super high hoops to jump through just to be able to see them.
5) Unaffordable mandated classes, a business to run, poor economy, expenses to pay out to support two households, and rising demands from ex.
6) He has already had a concrete decline in the success of the business, and faced two foreclosures in the past couple of years.
7) He still can't even SEE his kids, let alone be a father to them.
8) Sp he sucks it up, sucks it up focuses on the big picture, plays the game, continues to work hard, NOT take time out from running the business that he can''t afford to take, and continues to walk the straight and narrow through legal channels. Again, doing the righ thing, playing by the rules.
7) Finally, FINALLY there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! -charges dropped, mediation successful, parenting plan agreed upon -the nightmare is almost over.
8) Then two days after mediation, ex reneges.
9) NOW WHAT?
10) Two more days later, and child is gone.

Thank you, Madilu! I feel "thinking outside the box" is good at this time, since we are fairly thinking in circles. The end result of JB's responsibility in Sky's disappearance and death (I hate typing that" seems so obvious to me.
But...I have been wrong before when thinking situations were obvious, so "thinking outside the box" doesn't hurt (IMO)

Your scenario does hold some credibility to me. The man has risked and experienced so much already, (mental torture, demasculination, the list goes on, and, most importantly, separation from his beloved children. Maybe he did decide to become a vigilante of sorts. The system wasn't working for his son, so he may have wanted to take matters in his own hands and protect his son from the hands of a mother who obviously felt little to no attachment to him.

I know, I know...Sky was probably never in that car, was "removed" before the car "running out of gas" story.

But...we don't know ANYTHING for sure right now.
All just my own opinion.

Respectfully snipped. What you posted makes a lot of sense to me other than that I can't see much that he could have done to frame JB. Most of the things that make her seem hinky are pretty much out of his control. He didn't force her to make Sky drop out of sight for weeks before the disappearance, he didn't force her to lawyer up and stop cooperating with the police almost immediately, he didn't make her tell a nonsensical story about how her car stopped and what she did afterwards.

I am so glad that M is with her father. I was just thinking about the irony. This all started because JB didn't want SM to be around the children. Now, because of her actions he has custody of one of them.

I may be jumping ahead, because I am still catching up with this thread. But I am so curious about that rental car accident. Even if it wasn't close to the time Sky disappeared, it may bring new light on JB's behavior, etc.

I will wait patiently until you get the approval to share!

Thanks for doing the research, Hambirg!:seeya:

OK. . .here's the car accident info. It came from a police report.

Wrecked vehicle:
2010 Gold/Beige Suzuki Forenza - 4 door
Accident - 8/8/10 - exit ramp to Rainer Ave South, Seattle
Rented from Aero Rentacar - Redmond, WA
Damage - appx $7,000
Lost control, hit barrier - no other cars/persons involved

I have driven this area a LOT and I think she was most likely heading to their store.. . .from the Eastside take I-90 westbound, exit Rainier Ave S, left on Jackson and that would take you right down to their store. Knowing traffic patterns and road projects for that summer, it's the way I would have driven that route.

So I don't think it tells us much except that she has been without a car for sometime. (Oh yeah, and possibly she's not a very good driver. .lol)

HTH

ETA- the pictures of MM getting her haircut I believe are at:

Brat Pack Salon
16116 NE 87th Street Redmond WA 98052

53ef00ac-0609-411c-923e-501077e41bbe.jpg

It's very close to Veloce Apartments.

ARGH!

Okay, now that I've got that out, the only "new" info I can find in my sleuthing may not even be new. And that is that JB's sib has no "a" at the end of the last name. Has anyone else noticed this? Did anyone notice if that was the case from the very beginning, perhaps a cultural last name gender thing?

ETA: Sorry for being redundant, it seems he has used that spelling since at least Nov.

I only ask because I wonder if she has done it, as well. I don't for a second believe that she is not active online any longer. Probably using an alias now though, or an alteration of the name.

ETA: I did discover in researching the name that it means "wolf", in Russian.

And.... man, I sure wish LE would throw us a bone. What have they been doing over the last month? Even if they haven't discovered anything new, a statement like "we have no new information, but we are still investigating," would let us know that this sweet person we all know as Sky is still important to them as well. (I am NOT faulting them at all, I commend their work, and this case is amazingly complicated by JB's... JB-edness?? What the heck do you even call it? But.... we care. We want news, even if the only news is that there is no news. We just want to know that they are still working on it.)

Does any of that make sense?

I also want to commend my fellow websleuthers for hanging in here and continuing to present new ideas. I am mostly just checking in daily to see if anything new... how sad and frustrating this whole thing is.

ARGH!

Okay, now that I've got that out, the only "new" info I can find in my sleuthing may not even be new. And that is that JB's sib has no "a" at the end of the last name. Has anyone else noticed this? Did anyone notice if that was the case from the very beginning, perhaps a cultural last name gender thing?

ETA: Sorry for being redundant, it seems he has used that spelling since at least Nov.

I only ask because I wonder if she has done it, as well. I don't for a second believe that she is not active online any longer. Probably using an alias now though, or an alteration of the name.

ETA: I did discover in researching the name that it means "wolf", in Russian.

And.... man, I sure wish LE would throw us a bone. What have they been doing over the last month? Even if they haven't discovered anything new, a statement like "we have no new information, but we are still investigating," would let us know that this sweet person we all know as Sky is still important to them as well. (I am NOT faulting them at all, I commend their work, and this case is amazingly complicated by JB's... JB-edness?? What the heck do you even call it? But.... we care. We want news, even if the only news is that there is no news. We just want to know that they are still working on it.)

Does any of that make sense?

I also want to commend my fellow websleuthers for hanging in here and continuing to present new ideas. I am mostly just checking in daily to see if anything new... how sad and frustrating this whole thing is.

That is very common with Russian surnames. . .men have no "a", women add an "a".

Russian last names ending change depending on gender, for example, male - Ivanov, but female - Ivanova. In most cases ending "a" is added in female last names.
http://www.foreigndocuments.com/a7.html

FWIW.....SM's poly was inconclusive and the second one won't be released to the public at the advice of his attorney. To say he passed his poly is incorrect.

Respectfully, to say SM's second poly won't be released to the public at the advice of his attorney is inaccurate. SM's attorney specifically stated they would not release information without first getting approval from LE. I'm sure not releasing the results of the second poly is part of LE's strategy in investigating and solving this case.

Rougelatete: I wonder if you would care to weigh in on the mentally ill who seem to be able to "control" their illnesses, versus those who cannot?

I do not doubt that JB had mental health issues, but from what I have seen thus far, it seems she was able to tightly control those issues when it behooved her to do so. And that furthermore, by "not controlling" the issues, as in, allowing the OCD to escalate to the point where that her family was not allowed to sleep in their beds, or to eat inside their own home, she used those "out of control" times to conversely maintain heavy control over those in her life.

I think where I am going with this, is in wondering if she is ever charged with anything regarding Sky, would she be able to use a plea of insanity defense? If it could be proven that she has a record of being able to control the "uncontrollable"?

The phrase "crazy like a fox" runs through my head when I think of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06