WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search & Seek -- has LE given any word as to why they have been silent for so long?

I have been praying for Sky, MM and SM. Each day I hope to come here and find that he has been found. I don't post often but I have not given up. Thank you to all the wonderful people here at WS! I continue to be amazed at all the work all of you do and appreciate your dedication!

I am new here at the forum, and I am also praying this beautiful little man will be found soon! English isn't my native language, but I'm trying ;-) I don't know if it has been discussed here already, but I read in a comment on an article http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...-father-135446908.html?commentPage=1#comments :
Mom petitioned the father for permission to take the child out of the country. Permission was denied. Fact: Two weeks later, the child is missing and the mother is making no effort to find the child Is this true? Would it be possible Sky is really missing since 15/ 16 oktober and maybe JB tried to leave the country with "both" kids to cover up so it wouldn't be noticed Sky was already missing?

I am new here at the forum, and I am also praying this beautiful little man will be found soon! English isn't my native language, but I'm trying ;-) I don't know if it has been discussed here already, but I read in a comment on an article http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...-father-135446908.html?commentPage=1#comments :
Mom petitioned the father for permission to take the child out of the country. Permission was denied. Fact: Two weeks later, the child is missing and the mother is making no effort to find the child Is this true? Would it be possible Sky is really missing since 15/ 16 oktober and maybe JB tried to leave the country with "both" kids to cover up so it wouldn't be noticed Sky was already missing?

Hmmmm.... Eeeenteresting!

I think it's entirely possible the child has been missing since mid Oct. I believe about that time is when the neighbor last saw him.

I haven't heard anything about this in MSM. I wonder who this commenter is and how s/he knows this information. For now, I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt. But, in the meantime, Nymphela....

:welcome4:

Haven't caught up on many missed posts yet, but I have a question.

A poster on another thread said that the online game Sim City has a peculiar thing where a player has children but doesn't 'like' the boy children and so kills them...

I hope I have the name of the game right...

"Sim City" is a peaceful city building/planning game.

"The Sims" which deals with people, a much more difficult subject, was online and probably allowed killing. "The Sims 3" is the current stand-alone version.

People get obsessive with these games. hth

I haven't heard anything about this in MSM. I wonder who this commenter is and how s/he knows this information. For now, I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt. But, in the meantime, Nymphela....

:welcome4:

It was Oct 24th that JB asked to forego child support if she could take the kids to Russia, Canada or Scottsdale.

So the question is, was she asking because she knew that she wouldn't be able to produce Sky? Idk

I haven't heard anything about this in MSM. I wonder who this commenter is and how s/he knows this information. For now, I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt.

It was reported early on in the case but I haven't heard much about it lately. This really makes me think that Sky was "missing" in October and she was trying to move away before anyone found out that he was gone. She could then tell her family that Sky was with Soloman and she would have M all to herself with no strings attached to Soloman anymore. :(

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133894908.html

From the article:
An attorney for the missing boy's father, Solomon Metalwala, said Biryukova made an offer during the divorce proceedings. She said she would stop making demands for child support if the children's father would give her the freedom to leave. "To allow Kulia to to take the children to Russia or Scottsdale, Arizona," according to attorney Mark Klass. Two weeks later, Sky disappeared.

Welcome, Nymphela! :seeya:

Usually here on Websleuths, comments are seen as rumors, not facts. (Although I see that princesspjs found an article with the same information).

It sounds as if the person commenting might be trying to blame the father for the disappearance because he didn't give permission for JB to move away. There's no evidence (at least not reported) that JB ever tried to leave the country with either child, even if she asked permission.

However, it seems to me it would be easier to leave with just one child so that could be a motive for getting rid of her son. :twocents:

It was reported early on in the case but I haven't heard much about it lately. This really makes me think that Sky was "missing" in October and she was trying to move away before anyone found out that he was gone. She could then tell her family that Sky was with Soloman and she would have M all to herself with no strings attached to Soloman anymore. :(

From the article:
An attorney for the missing boy's father, Solomon Metalwala, said Biryukova made an offer during the divorce proceedings. She said she would stop making demands for child support if the children's father would give her the freedom to leave. "To allow Kulia to to take the children to Russia or Scottsdale, Arizona," according to attorney Mark Klass. Two weeks later, Sky disappeared.

Oh dear. Someone should write Komo News and tell them to get an editor or get their journalists to use spell check. Kulia? Furthermore, tell them to get their facts straight. Solomon's attorney is NOT Mark Klaas.

:innocent:

Does anyone recall what JB's furniture looked like in her apartment? Her brother posted some photos on his FB wall and said a "friend" had an unexpected move and needs the stuff out of "his" apartment. I wonder if JB has permanently moved out of the Veloce.

Does anyone recall what JB's furniture looked like in her apartment? Her brother posted some photos on his FB wall and said a "friend" had an unexpected move and needs the stuff out of "his" apartment. I wonder if JB has permanently moved out of the Veloce.

I think that these are from inside her apartment. That is just my opinion based on additional pictures showing the children being very comfortably dressed, the toys scattered around and the fact that they are just playing as if they are in their own place. I don't have a link to validate that this in fact her apartment - it is my opinion only:innocent:.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 75

From the article:

Many thanks to you and Hambirg. I'd forgotten about this! Sadly, I doubt it means Sky is still alive. Your theory makes more sense, as Sky was probably already missing. :( I think Julia was just trying to find a workable story for why Sky was no longer around. When she wasn't granted permission to take him out of Washington State, she went with the kidnapping story. I cannot see any way that she would have secreted Sky away and not M. I think she had a long time to plan her stories, unfortunately.

just checkin in on our little Man Sky . . . . I want to bring you home and am hoping for any news.

"Sim City" is a peaceful city building/planning game.

"The Sims" which deals with people, a much more difficult subject, was online and probably allowed killing. "The Sims 3" is the current stand-alone version.

People get obsessive with these games. hth
Yup. I'd be one of "those" people. ;) It's simple escapism and yes, while some do get obsessed, far more play for a couple of hours and then retreat. Most of my time on it is spent decorating - my favourite part.

Without mods you have to engineer a Sims death. You just can't walk up to them and stab or shoot them - there are no functional weapons for vanilla Sims 3. You cannot smother or strangle or anything of the like. There is no bloodshed.

To kill a Sim you can put them in a pool, remove the ladder, and build walls around it. Eventually they drown. Put them into a room with a cheap stove and remove the door. Eventually there is a fire. You can have a Sim with no mechanical experience start trying to upgrade a computer and it may electrocute them.

Just to show you how realistic it is when a Sim dies the Grim Reaper comes to collect the Sim's soul and the loved ones are able to plea to keep the Sim. The Sim then becomes a playable ghost. ;) You make the game what you want it to be though. If you want to be a Mom with sixteen adopted kids or an assassin it's doable with the right mods. HTH

Many thanks to you and Hambirg. I'd forgotten about this! Sadly, I doubt it means Sky is still alive. Your theory makes more sense, as Sky was probably already missing. :( I think Julia was just trying to find a workable story for why Sky was no longer around. When she wasn't granted permission to take him out of Washington State, she went with the kidnapping story. I cannot see any way that she would have secreted Sky away and not M. I think she had a long time to plan her stories, unfortunately.

I agree! and BBM :)

That would make a LOT of sense, especially when you factor in JB's FB page and the ONLY pic of Sky is her profile pic, every single other pic is of the daughter. JMO

I hate to say this, I think JB knew she was going to have to present the children to the father at some point, so she had to come up with something. Unless, she sold him b/c she just didn't want him. (i am tearing up as i am writing this....he was such a lil cutie pie!)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member