WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a completely different situation here, considering that if they were to charge her with child neglect of M, double jeopardy would not apply at all if they later on decided to charge her for Sky. So they don't have to worry about double jeopardy. They haven't got anywhere so far with finding Sky. Lawyer for the father said M was 29 pounds when recovered and gained a lot of weight in the 2 months since being recovered. Who was watching M when the mother was in mediation?

It's a completely different situation here, considering that if they were to charge her with child neglect of M, double jeopardy would not apply at all if they later on decided to charge her for Sky. So they don't have to worry about double jeopardy. They haven't got anywhere so far with finding Sky. Lawyer for the father said M was 29 pounds when recovered and gained a lot of weight in the 2 months since being recovered. Who was watching M when the mother was in mediation?

It's been stated that the children were left alone during the mediation as well as other times.

So why don't they charge her just for M (as I am not at all sure that Sky was there at the time)? Or is it now just fine to leave a 4 year old alone? I don't get it.

So why don't they charge her just for M (as I am not at all sure that Sky was there at the time)? Or is it now just fine to leave a 4 year old alone? I don't get it.

Sadly, I don't think Sky was there that day either. I wish I knew why they weren't willing to arrest her yet. I think she's a danger to society, a danger to herself, and a danger to Solomon and M. She needed to be off the streets yesterday.

You are right! Very smart! If they have her admitting to leaving M alone during the 11 hour mediation, they've got her.

Having her free has not led to anything thus far, that we know of. Maybe having her jailed would help.

But then again, maybe she is involved in activities we are not aware of and LE wants to observe more. Maybe they have psychologists advising them, maybe they have her under surveillance, I don't know. It feels like nothing is happening but I can't imagine they are just sitting on their laurels, doing nothing, with no strategy in place.

But your thought is fantastic. If all else fails, they can get her charged for neglect of M and see if jail causes a response. Great thinking!

While the COULD potentially charge her for neglect with M it would largely depend on the actual court admissable evidence they have available.

The defense would roll out the photos of that immaculate home, perfectly clean, the well dressed smiling kids, the pictures of them eating, M playing in the pool, M playing in the bath. And the defendant? She's a blonde-haired, middle-class white woman -- if there is a video showing her chasing her shreiking kids around the walmart parking lot waving a fire axe, she'd still get off.

Then there is M. She would have to testify, and that's a non starter.

Finally, you cannot charge someone with generic neglect. You need dates, specifics, all that.

It was posted in a previous thread that JB visited the Ross Dress for Less at 17170 Redmond Way in Redmond, WA. How do we know that she didn't visit the one at 14327 Ne 20th Street in Bellevue, WA? Thanks!

While the COULD potentially charge her for neglect with M it would largely depend on the actual court admissable evidence they have available.

The defense would roll out the photos of that immaculate home, perfectly clean, the well dressed smiling kids, the pictures of them eating, M playing in the pool, M playing in the bath. And the defendant? She's a blonde-haired, middle-class white woman -- if there is a video showing her chasing her shreiking kids around the walmart parking lot waving a fire axe, she'd still get off.

Then there is M. She would have to testify, and that's a non starter.

Finally, you cannot charge someone with generic neglect. You need dates, specifics, all that.

The young child has to testify in case of child neglect? Really? What if it's an infant and can't talk? I guess no one can be prosecuted for neglect of an infant since an infant can't talk? I don't think so. The police have M's weight when M was recovered, and they have her weight two months later. I fail to see why she would have to testify.

Just my thought:
what if Sky was send out of country with ship, cargo ship??? Is it possible?

It was posted in a previous thread that JB visited the Ross Dress for Less at 17170 Redmond Way in Redmond, WA. How do we know that she didn't visit the one at 14327 Ne 20th Street in Bellevue, WA? Thanks!

I have wondered the same thing.

And if we assume she was buying shoes because she'd just gotten her's dirty disposing of Sky, it's important to know the location.

Of course, that might not be true though. . .she could just finally be getting rid of the dirty shoes.

MOO

There is between 6-10 inches of snow where I live in Kirkland and the snow is still falling. Where are you little dude?

metalwala5.jpg

I have wondered the same thing.

And if we assume she was buying shoes because she'd just gotten her's dirty disposing of Sky, it's important to know the location.

Of course, that might not be true though. . .she could just finally be getting rid of the dirty shoes.

MOO

The reason I'm asking is because the architecture of the windows behind JB in the (as of yet still unresolved) "gas station" photo are VERY similar to the architecture of the buildings in the complex at 14327 Ne 20th Street in Bellevue, WA.

See for yourself here. This is the photo of JB at some store/gas station/etc.

http://o3.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/di...torage/patch/aaa41941e6c3d8a584f1389ae091b04b

And here is an image of the shopping complex.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA

ETA: Click on "more" for the drop-down menu and then click on "street view" and then zoom in to see the windows I'm talking about -- you can see the bottom edge horizontal border, like in the JB photo, and the dark vertical borders, etc.

The young child has to testify in case of child neglect? Really? What if it's an infant and can't talk? I guess no one can be prosecuted for neglect of an infant since an infant can't talk? I don't think so. The police have M's weight when M was recovered, and they have her weight two months later. I fail to see why she would have to testify.

I must have missed this, what was M's weight when she was removed?

Also, I showed the unresolved JB photo to an "outsider" for a fresh perspective and here were her thoughts: JB is at a counter, not carrying a package or newspaper (she believes this because the presumed counter area is "too perfectly horizontal" and appears stable). Also, JB is in motion, not resting her foot on something or balancing awkwardly. And, JB is not writing something with her left hand, but is reaching for something (she believes this because her arm is raised too far off the counter).

It's possible JB bought new sweatpants and shoes at Ross, changed into them, and then this photo was captured. I really want to know where this photo was taken and know for sure which Ross store she was at!! There are areas nearby that I'd want to sleuth.

I must have missed this, what was M's weight when she was removed?

She was 29 pounds when removed from JB's custody. She gained 8 pounds while in foster care and weighed 37 pounds when returned to her father's care.

"When M was picked up by the police, she looked gaunt and weighed only 29 pounds," Terry told the Reporter. "She went to a foster home with really nice people … She went from listless to active, and now she is doing great."

Terry claims that M gained more than seven pounds in six weeks with the foster family.
M's weight loss was NOT the result of a health problem or her being a picky eater. M suffered from not having access to food which is a direct result of JB's behavior. If there had been food in the house, M would surely have eaten it, as evidenced by her weight gain of more than a pound a week. JB deprived M of her basic need for food. That's neglect.

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/136975233.html

Search & Seek -- Another thought on where to search for Sky: a 1-mile radius from Solomon's store? JB is so vindictive, it's not outside the realm of my imagination that she she might have placed Sky somewhere that SM could be later implicated in the death ("I was afraid of Solomon; that's why I didn't report Sky missing. But, he kidnapped him and killed him") OR that she would put Sky's body near where SM lives/lived or works/worked out of revenge.

I'm finding stuff all over the place about which Ross Dress for Less JB visited! Some people say Totem Lake Mall in Kirkland. Some say Bellevue and some say Redmond. Anyone have final word on which Ross store JB actually visited??

I'm finding stuff all over the place about which Ross Dress for Less JB visited! Some people say Totem Lake Mall in Kirkland. Some say Bellevue and some say Redmond. Anyone have final word on which Ross store JB actually visited??

They are all so close together that it could be any one of the locations and they all basically look the same so I don't think we'll know for sure until LE comes out with the info.

I really wish LE would release some new info....basically we are at a stand still now until we get something....anything else that we can research or brainstorm.

ETA: I've also heard that some people think it's the Ross in Issaquah, WA.

Please follow the rules about posting photos of minors. ONLY minor victim's photos are allowed to be posted. IF you're not sure if it's the victim, please don't post it.

This post lands at random.

Thanks folks!
:)
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics