WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! I had missed this quote from Maj. Mike Johnson:

The search and rescue teams, their dogs search for live scents and cadaver scent, and we haven’t had any indications of either," he said.

I wonder if he was referring to the car (and surroundings), the apartment or both.

And....POOF! A little boy disappears. No sign of him either way. This is just so sad. :(

Still here waiting for justice for little Sky. I wonder when we will hear more. I truly wonder why Julia's friends are not talking. I hope beyond hope that they are working with LE or the FBI. I hope that they may be trying to get information from JB. I hope that they are more concerned for Sky than they are for JB.

I also hope that RM is truly enjoying little MM. I hope that MM is beginning to adjust to a different life - one where kids are more important than cleaning!!

someone asked which ross JB was at in the surveliance photo. I asked SM and the answer is REDMOND WA.

hope this helps!!

someone asked which ross JB was at in the surveliance photo. I asked SM and the answer is REDMOND WA.

hope this helps!!

Thank you S&S!

Is there any way that you can find out what is JB doing in this picture, where it was taken, along with the date and time? This one has driven us :crazy: wondering if it is an important clue or if it's just to show her appearance!

Attachments

• JB at counter.jpg
    JB at counter.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 21
Who knows if it happened this way or not, but assuming JB went from Sterling Savings Bank in Redmond to the Ross Dress for Less in Redmond, I google mapped the route. I note that one would have to pass the Cedar Lawns Memorial Cemetery on that drive. Sorry -- the link I provided before wasn't working. It's 17875 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA to 17170 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA, if you want to map it yourself.

Search & Seek -- I realize it's a needle in a haystack search, but this might also be a place worth visiting. 1 year-old Tyler Dasher was disposed of in the woods of a cemetery by his mother who killed him on November 16th. This cemetery doesn't look heavily wooded but I only have the photos from their website to judge it by.

http://www.cedarlawnsmemorialpark.com/dm20/en_US/locations/02/0209/index.page

I want this little boy FOUND!

Who knows if it happened this way or not, but assuming JB went from Sterling Savings Bank in Redmond to the Ross Dress for Less in Redmond, I google mapped the route. I note that one would have to pass the Cedar Lawns Memorial Cemetary on that drive. Sorry -- the link I provided before wasn't working. It's 17875 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA to 17170 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA, if you want to map it yourself.

Search & Seek -- I realize it's a needle in a haystack search, but this might also be a place worth visiting. 1 year-old Tyler Dasher was disposed of in the woods of a cemetary by his mother who killed him on November 16th. This cemetary doesn't look heavily wooded but I only have the photos from their website to judge it by.

http://www.cedarlawnsmemorialpark.com/dm20/en_US/locations/02/0209/index.page

I want this little boy FOUND!

Does this link work for you? 7200 180th Ave NE, Redmond, WA*98052 - Google Maps

If not, google the address of the cemetary (or any place) but use google to do your search. One of the first few hits should take you to the google map where you can "walk around" at street level. HTH

Whoa - kewl....there ya go!

When I go to the street level and look at the cemetery...go all the way to the right of the cemetery and there looks like the beginning of some thicker woods. It doesn't take much to hide the baby by disguising him/her as trash in a dark plastic bag. Push it under any one of the bazillion evergreen shrubs and bushes in the PNW and done. Right in plain sight, in our own backyard. Hmmmm great thinking Rougelatete!

Small areas like this would be very easily checked out by a single LE who would be patrolling that area anyway.

Does this link work for you? 7200 180th Ave NE, Redmond, WA*98052 - Google Maps

If not, google the address of the cemetary (or any place) but use google to do your search. One of the first few hits should take you to the google map where you can "walk around" at street level. HTH

Yes, thank you. I was trying to show with arrows the direction JB would have taken to get from one to the other. Doesn't matter much, though. That cemetery is intriguing nonetheless, I think! Thanks!

ETA: Hmmm....perhaps a little more wooded than I originally thought? I think this would be a good place to search.

Awesome sleuthing guys! You guys totally rock! Let's get our little man home!

Whoa - kewl....there ya go!

When I go to the street level and look at the cemetery...go all the way to the right of the cemetery and there looks like the beginning of some thicker woods. It doesn't take much to hide the baby by disguising him/her as trash in a dark plastic bag. Push it under any one of the bazillion evergreen shrubs and bushes in the PNW and done. Right in plain sight, in our own backyard. Hmmmm great thinking Rougelatete!

Small areas like this would be very easily checked out by a single LE who would be patrolling that area anyway.

You're very wonderful! Thanks for helping and for the support! I am notoriously HORRIBLE at anything involving computers. I was so proud of myself for even mapping something and then it wouldn't post. Boo.

WOAH! Click on the satellite image and you'll see just how many trees there are!

WOAH! Click on the satellite image and you'll see just how many trees there are!

There are trees like that - everywhere. The one good thing that we have is that she did not drive and took the bus the majority of the time.

Hey - I wonder if our buses have a camera on board recording and if so, can LE access them?

I wish we had the sunshine laws like they have in FL - I want to be able to see her cell phone pings, texts, emails and bank records so that we can track down video tapes of her in some of the stores and find out what she has been purchasing for the past 6 months.

I want to retrace the usual routes that she took, map out her "comfort zone" as far as her shopping, outings to the zoo, park, library, movies, Chuck E Cheese, restaurants, etc.

This might show when she stopped purchasing diapers and wipes.

There may have been an item - storage bin, suitcase, duffle bag, laundry tote or something similar which she purchased that is unaccounted for now.

What did she purchase at Ross in Redmond? Why was she so distraught at Sterling Bank? Why is JB hiding? How can she sit wherever it is she right now and do nothing when I have spent all day wracking my brain to come up with some questions - throwing ANYTHING out there - to see if it sparks an idea in someone to lead us on a new sleuth for more answers.

I understand depression. I understand OCD tendencies in thoughts or actions. I understand having irrational fears. I understand money troubles.

I do not understand how a mother can have no love for her children. She won't tell anyone where Sky is or what happened to him and she is willing to never see her daughter again just so that she doesn't have to talk.

At this point, I'd be happy if they charge her with neglect, child endangerment, child abandonment, lying to LE and whatever else they can charge her with by just using her own statements to LE on 11/6. That should set her up for at least a couple of decades in her own 10x10 suite.

My heart stopped today when I saw a little boy that for an instant I thought was Sky!

I was at lunch and saw a small boy that could have been Sky's brother. I think he was maybe 6 months too old to be Sky though after closer observation. I heard the little boy talk, and wondered if there had been any information about how developed Sky's speech and vocabulary was at the time of his disappearance?

Was he putting words together, did he have a little bit of a regional accent? I have zip knowledge about the usual development of children's vocabulary, and tried to research a little, but I do know that children do everything at their own pace. Just curious if I'd missed discussion about it in the past. It may not be helpful since children change so fast, but just wondered.

Still hoping and praying to bring Sky home... :innocent:

With Julia being a neat freak...I can't see her OCD allowing her to place Sky someplace dirty and be satisfied with herself....

Now, IF baby Sky was sick, like Julia said ... Remember there is sometime a little truth in a lie.... Anyway, say sky was sick and because he was malnourished like his sister....he dehydrated? Dehydration happend quicker when fever is present.... Maybe that is what happened... And if that is what happened, I have to believe because of her OCD, that she gave Sky a proper, clean resting place.. That her OCD would be comfortable with...

I hope what I wrote is all wrong, and that some family somewhere has Sky ...... Hope some kind of lead would arrive soon.....

From what I understand, JB borrowed her brother's car for 10 days. We don't know the exact date she borrowed the car but it's likely she had it for at least a few days prior to Sky going missing. If that's the case, she could have easily driven to the cemetery and pretty much any other location. We know that the surveillance photos are from the "hours and days" just prior to Sky going missing and that JB was well-within the vicinity of the cemetery -- likely with a car -- during that time (as evidenced by the Ross and Sterling Bank photos).

From what I understand, JB borrowed her brother's car for 10 days. We don't know the exact date she borrowed the car but it's likely she had it for at least a few days prior to Sky going missing. If that's the case, she could have easily driven to the cemetery and pretty much any other location. We know that the surveillance photos are from the "hours and days" just prior to Sky going missing and that JB was well-within the vicinity of the cemetery -- likely with a car -- during that time (as evidenced by the Ross and Sterling Bank photos).

As I seem to recall, she would have been getting ready to return the car either the day she reported Sky missing or the day after.

With Julia being a neat freak...I can't see her OCD allowing her to place Sky someplace dirty and be satisfied with herself....

Now, IF baby Sky was sick, like Julia said ... Remember there is sometime a little truth in a lie.... Anyway, say sky was sick and because he was malnourished like his sister....he dehydrated? Dehydration happend quicker when fever is present.... Maybe that is what happened... And if that is what happened, I have to believe because of her OCD, that she gave Sky a proper, clean resting place.. That her OCD would be comfortable with...

I hope what I wrote is all wrong, and that some family somewhere has Sky ...... Hope some kind of lead would arrive soon.....

It's just my opinion from work I've done in the field with people with OCD, but I do think it's possible JB was able to override her OCD temporarily -- especially if doing so met a need she had. If her need to dispose of Sky in a way that he would never be found was strong enough (i.e her need for self-preservation), she could have powered through the OCD, essentially, for a short period of time.

All we know right now is that JB was terrified of dust -- not dirt and, yes, OCD can get that specific. And, it's possible that JB was able to dispose of Sky in a "dirty" place without actually getting that dirty (i.e. it's my understanding that Veloce Apartments has a trash chute so she wouldn't have even needed to confront a dumpster).

As I seem to recall, she would have been getting ready to return the car either the day she reported Sky missing or the day after.

Yes, I seem to recall that she borrowed the car on October 27th, which would have been 10 days prior to Sky going missing. But, I can't find that confirmed anywhere and, if anything, the below statement (from the WS radio show) is way too vague to corroborate any date. Argh.

Q: I've heard it rumored that on that Sunday that was the 10th day that Julia had had that car, and she was supposed to give it back on that day. Can you confirm that?
A: I can not confirm the 10 days ended, but I do know the brother said to the police that he'd loaned the car to Julia for 10 days. We asked the police “did he see the children or get a ride back”. No, they gave her the car and he claims he jumped on a bus back to Bellevue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9