WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to add that, if JB did go to her car, I personally don't think it was to hide a doll in a blanket. LE never found a doll (that we know of) -- only a blanket, when they searched the car (yes, a doll could have been thrown in the trash along the route but this just all seems more thorough than JB has proven herself to be). I suspect she went to the car to clean it or to get something from it. That's why I'd like to know if there is video footage of JB during that time period and what, if anything, she was carrying. I realize we'll never know unless she gets arrested and it gets presented at trial. But, I am curious.

Your post made me wonder what was found in the car. Was there anything at all? Diaper bag? Extra blankets? Sack of flour (not that I believe that, but you understand what I'm saying)?

Your post made me wonder what was found in the car. Was there anything at all? Diaper bag? Extra blankets? Sack of flour (not that I believe that, but you understand what I'm saying)?

I know they found a blanket in the car. I'm looking to see if they found anything else.

Sky Metalwala's mother, Julia Biryukova, told police she left her son bundled in a blanket in her Acura Integra on Nov. 6 in the 2400 block of 112th Avenue Northeast of Bellevue.
In a strange case of life imitating art, it now appears that a recent episode of the NBC television series "Law & Order: SVU" featured a storyline remarkably similar to the account a mother in Washington state gave police about the disappearance of her 2-year-old son, Sky Metalwala, when she left him strapped in his car seat on the side of a road.
Let me get this straight. She bundled him up in a blanket and then strapped him into his car seat?! That's quite a feat. I doubt little M ever saw the face of her brother who was supposedly wrapped in a blanket but strapped in his car seat. Sky was definitely not in the car that day. I know we all already know that but this just solidifies it for me. It's just not possible. And, to all those naysayers who are still claiming SM stole Sky during those 5 minutes the car was unattended by JB, SO, or the eyewitnesses (yes, there are still people on the internet promoting this theory): take this as evidence that it is not possible Sky was in the car on November 6th -- by Julia's own words.

And, all I can find that was located in the car was a blanket:

An FBI agent with expertise interviewing children has spoken to M, and the little girl said her brother Sky was in the car, wrapped in a blanket, on Sunday, "which wasn't what we expected to hear," Johnson said.

A blanket was found inside the vehicle, providing K-9 search and rescue teams with a scent to follow, but their hours-long search near the car on Sunday didn't turn up any trace of Sky, he said.
Sources: http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/133905938.html, http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...hild-car-missing-sky-metalwala-biryukova.html, http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

The blanket probably didn't even have Sky's scent on it to begin with. I'm sure Julia washed it 10,000 times since the day he actually went "missing."

Is it just me. Or are there two new friends added to julias facebook wall. I believe we may see this page get active again. Also there is another page set up under julia V biryukova. Perhaps she is going to use this one as a new page too.

Edited checked one persons profile and they added her in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of those people has, at least, 3 facebook pages. I don't think it's JB setting up another account -- it's someone she knows from City Church. But, I do wonder why this person has 3 facebook accounts. That part is weird (at least to me!). The other person she recently friended she knew from high school and I think that page is also legit. But, why 3 facebook profiles....hmmm?

Thanks for drawing attention to it again!

One of those people has, at least, 3 facebook pages. I don't think it's JB setting up another account -- it's someone she knows from City Church. But, I do wonder why this person has 3 facebook accounts. That part is weird (at least to me!). The other person she recently friended she knew from high school and I think that page is also legit. But, why 3 facebook profiles....hmmm?

Rougaletete, is the person to whom you are referring the same one that was in one of the pictures near the carousel holding Sky?

Rougaletete, is the person to whom you are referring the same one that was in one of the pictures near the carousel holding Sky?

I don't recall who was holding Sky in those photos. The person I am referring to has the initials "JS" and is female. Hope that helps narrow it down!

Julie ~ You have cleaned and cleared your children out your life. You eliminated Sky, and lost your daughter. Did they mean so little to you that you can just go on with your solitary life. I hope the empty-ness preys on you, and decays into messy-ness that clutters up your mind. Hopefully, life is not as good as you thought it would become when you disposed of Sky. I hope your life has become stagnant with no stimulating company, and your apartment keeps reeking of something nauseating and rotten, no matter how much you clean. You will have nothing and no one to save you.
IMHO

Let me get this straight. She bundled him up in a blanket and then strapped him into his car seat?! That's quite a feat. I doubt little M ever saw the face of her brother who was supposedly wrapped in a blanket but strapped in his car seat. Sky was definitely not in the car that day. I know we all already know that but this just solidifies it for me. It's just not possible. And, to all those naysayers who are still claiming SM stole Sky during those 5 minutes the car was unattended by JB, SO, or the eyewitnesses (yes, there are still people on the internet promoting this theory): take this as evidence that it is not possible Sky was in the car on November 6th -- by Julia's own words.

And, all I can find that was located in the car was a blanket:

Sources: http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/133905938.html, http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...hild-car-missing-sky-metalwala-biryukova.html, http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

BBM:

I'm just curious how she would be able to wrap Sky up in a blanket and then strap him in the car seat? I have a 2.5 year old little boy. I have to put his arms through separate straps (that clip together on his chest) and then the strap goes between his legs and clips all together.

My son can not even wear a thick jacket and get in his car seat straps without me having to really loosen the straps.

This whole "wrapping Sky in a blanket and putting him in his car seat" just doesn't fly with me. She could have put him in the car seat and then covered him with a blanket (like we've seen her do in a few pictures).

JMHO: She's lying! She needs to come clean and tell where Sky is. She owes it to him, M and Solomon. :please:

The "new" friend with the 3 facebook pages. . .I think only one of those is real. ;)

This is one of the most frustrating cases there is because it feel like Julia has been able to get off scot free with no consequences. How is it even possible to abandon your child or just have him disappear and there be NO consequences at all??
Where is Julia currently living? Is she still at the old apartment or is she with brother or mom? Something has to give eventually, this has gone on for too long. She needs to give some answers.
Thanks to everyone on this thread who continues to keep it alive even in the ace of such disheartening lack of progress on the case. I'm sure it means a lot to Solomon that everyone cares so much where his little man is.

This is one of the most frustrating cases there is because it feel like Julia has been able to get off scot free with no consequences. How is it even possible to abandon your child or just have him disappear and there be NO consequences at all??
Where is Julia currently living? Is she still at the old apartment or is she with brother or mom? Something has to give eventually, this has gone on for too long. She needs to give some answers.
Thanks to everyone on this thread who continues to keep it alive even in the ace of such disheartening lack of progress on the case. I'm sure it means a lot to Solomon that everyone cares so much where his little man is.

The only indication we have had about where Julia might be living is with her brother and truthfully, I don't even remember how we found that out. What I find so hard to believe is that no one has seen her out or if they have, they haven't posted anything about it anywhere. I guess she's pulling a Terri Horman and keeping herself secluded wherever she is staying. Yes, it's way past time for her to answer or to pay for what she has done to not only Sky but to little M as well.

Little Sky - Another Monday morning, and we still do not know where you are. You have captured our hearts and our minds. We will NOT give up on you. We know that your mommy and her family do not show any care in the world about you, but WE care!!

Julia - WHERE IS SKY???

Does anyone know how to take a screen shot of a facebook page?

Hit the print screen button next to the F12 key and that should do it.

Like Adrienne said: Hit PrntScr (that will grab the shot of the screen)

and then you can then paste it into a Word document to save it. Or at least that's how I do it.

Just another option - I paste screen shots into MS Paint because then you can save it as a .jpg and you will get a preview of what the file is when you're looking for it later. Plus you can easily post it as a picture if you're sharing it on a forum.

I checked on this again last night and guess what....now there are 4.

I checked on this again last night and guess what....now there are 4.

EGADS! They appear to be multiplying exponentially! Holy Cannolli . . Quick . . . everyone "duck and cover"! (just like in the 50's & early 60's - not for any real purpose - just gives ya something to do). :what:

Maybe JB isn't comfy with the first 3 FB setups and wants to make sure everything in perfect lines before going through with the final edition. (her OCD setting in again?)

Unless JB has applied for SSI, she would have no means to support herself as she does not qualify for child support, welfare, unemployment (?), or any other income source that I am aware.

EGADS! They appear to be multiplying exponentially! Holy Cannolli . . Quick . . . everyone "duck and cover"! (just like in the 50's & early 60's - not for any real purpose - just gives ya something to do). :what:

Maybe JB isn't comfy with the first 3 FB setups and wants to make sure everything in perfect lines before going through with the final edition. (her OCD setting in again?)

Unless JB has applied for SSI, she would have no means to support herself as she does not qualify for child support, welfare, unemployment (?), or any other income source that I am aware.

Actually, you might not be that far off. I've noticed as I go through each one of the pages (in the profiles without a pic), the security settings are being messed with. I think someone might not understand the FB security settings and how they work so this person just keeps creating a new profile but with different settings.

WTH?! Another day with no update on Sky?! This waiting is painful. I want to know where he is! I want to know what was done to him! I want justice served! Julia, your time is coming. I can *feel* it....

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member