WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an old email JB's mom, NB, sent to KIRO 7. I just came across it again.

“Sky reminds me my own son, who’s always content and happy with everything he has, even if it isn’t much. As long as he isn’t hungry, he’s easygoing, relaxed and laid back boy. Sky has very adaptable and not easy to upset temperament.

"There aren’t any words to describe my heart brokenness associated with missing my dear grandson. I don’t believe that there is a hand capable of hurting my beautiful, precious child. I’ll give everything just to hold him in my arms again! I’ll never be able to talk about him in past tense - I’ll be waiting for his return back to me as long as I live!”

BBM.

REALLY?! How about you quit harboring your daughter and start looking for your grandson, then? You don't even have to give "everything," NB. Just give something. Dang.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/sky-metalwalas-grandmother-speaks-out-first-time/nFp7B/

It makes me sad when the only fresh news on Sky is our forum. We'll keep your story alive, Sky! We won't forget you!

I came across this craigslist ad....I guess people out there are still pushing the online petition to get JB to talk. They're up to 221 signatures as of this posting (if you do sign the petition, be aware that your name and city/state will be listed if you don't uncheck the box).

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/com/2840236172.html

Thanks for this information about this craigslist ad.!

221 signatures is a good start!

This is an old email JB's mom, NB, sent to KIRO 7. I just came across it again.

BBM.

REALLY?! How about you quit harboring your daughter and start looking for your grandson, then? You don't even have to give "everything," NB. Just give something. Dang.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/sky-metalwalas-grandmother-speaks-out-first-time/nFp7B/

JB's mother's email said:
“Sky reminds me my own son, who’s always content and happy with everything he has, even if it isn’t much. As long as he isn’t hungry, he’s easygoing, relaxed and laid back boy. Sky has very adaptable and not easy to upset temperament.

"There aren’t any words to describe my heart brokenness associated with missing my dear grandson. I don’t believe that there is a hand capable of hurting my beautiful, precious child. I’ll give everything just to hold him in my arms again! I’ll never be able to talk about him in past tense - I’ll be waiting for his return back to me as long as I live!”

Wow. I didn't know JB's mom ever said a word about Sky until now...thanks Rouge!

When she says the words "I’ll give everything just to hold him in my arms again! I’ll never be able to talk about him in past tense" --

In my opinion, by saying the first part (Which is a very dramatic statement) "I'll give everything just to hold him in my arms again" I feel that is a statement in which she is acknowledging the fact that she will never hold him in her arms again.

**But...when you couple that with the second part, it sounds like she tries to soften the fact that he is gone with a strange vow to him**

"I’ll never be able to talk about him in past tense" that sounds to me like another confirmation that she knows that he is gone but she kind of makes a public vow to Sky that she'll never refer to him in the past tense as if that somehow makes it better.

For some reason she appears to be trying to hide her knowledge of what happened instead of doing the right thing and going to LE with the information.

Anyone can call the tip line ANONYMOUSLY to give law enforcement any information on where Sky can be found or any other info that you may have(Tip line: 425-452-2564 or email them at pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov). You can tell them that you are remaining anonymous and to not reveal who you are.

Can't anyone on that side of the family do the right thing for Sky? He is just a baby and he doesn't deserve this.

Thank you, Princesspjs, for posting the tip line info!! It seems like we're going to need it. Because what the heck is this?! What are we waiting for if LE didn't find anything of significance at Watershed Park?!

Over the weekend, police searched the Kirkland's Watershed Park, though Monday, police told reporters that items found and investigated there were of no significance.

"There is no new releasable information at this time," said Bellevue Police Department spokesperson Carla Iafrate in an email. "Nothing significant to this case came from the Watershed Park (search)."

This means we have to work even harder, guys. We have to sleuth whatever we can to help bring Sky home. Perhaps they're bluffing but I don't think we can rely on that. I think this may have been the last comment we heard from LE.

http://bellevue.patch.com/articles/...nce-from-sky-metalwala-s-mother-email-address
http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/134253128.html

What gets me the most about the grandmother's statement is "as long as he isn’t hungry, he’s easygoing, relaxed and laid back boy." I wonder just how many times Sky was going hungry for them to be able to make a statement like this. I bet he was starving all the time so therefore he wasn't in the greatest of moods. Bless his little heart. This is one strange family.

I think JB's mom tried really hard not to speak of Sky in past tense to protect herself and JB...so much so that she had to bring it to our attention in case we missed it. I also find the "unless he is hungry" statement very odd and troubling. I feel that statement is a huge clue unfortunately. MOO
I wish a local reporter would camp out in front of her brother's place to record her every move and put it online or on the news but I guess that is wishful thinking. She is just too comfortable and it makes me so mad! MOO
Where are you precious boy?

We sorely need an investigative reporter in the area who is willing to talk to police, camp out in front of the brother's home to see if Julia is still there, hound her mother, basically whatever it takes to get information. Are they going to let this case go cold and never charge Julia with anything?

I just wish that there was something we could do as a group. What else can we do to help find this little angel? Why - oh why - are Julia's friends not speaking up? Why isn't the lady that Julia called "grandma" speaking up? Didn't she love these children too? Can you honestly love an adult so much that you allow a crime to go unpunished? Can you honesly love an adult more than an innocent child?

I believe that you can love an adult and hate their actions. I think that the ultimate form of love may be letting an adult face consequences for thier actions -make the adult be responsible.

Come on - SOMEONE , ANYONE - stand up to Julia. Make her become a responsible adult for a change.

I think that Solomon and his attorney will not let Sky's case go cold. I hope that they are camping out with LE and letting them know that he is still around demanding answers and justice.

I think JB's mom tried really hard not to speak of Sky in past tense to protect herself and JB...so much so that she had to bring it to our attention in case we missed it. I also find the "unless he is hungry" statement very odd and troubling. I feel that statement is a huge clue unfortunately. MOO
I wish a local reporter would camp out in front of her brother's place to record her every move and put it online or on the news but I guess that is wishful thinking. She is just too comfortable and it makes me so mad! MOO
Where are you precious boy?

We sorely need an investigative reporter in the area who is willing to talk to police, camp out in front of the brother's home to see if Julia is still there, hound her mother, basically whatever it takes to get information. Are they going to let this case go cold and never charge Julia with anything?

I want the FOX guy to set up a live video camera and just keep it rolling like they did when Caylee was missing!! I'll even volunteer to take him/her coffee and snacks if he sets up a live cam. Although, sadly I think she would just stay inside of whatever house she is living in, while she sends her minions out to get the things that she needs and we'd never see her anyway.

However, it would be an excellent reminder to her that WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT SKY and that we want to see LE take some action for the abuse and neglect that she has inflicted on MM. (Who is the only child of hers that we can even FIND today.) :maddening:

Question: If LE doesn't get on with filing charges against JB for MM's abuse and neglect - could SM file civil charges against her for MM? In my opinion, that might be a great nudge in the right direction to get JB to start thinking about what she's done while she waits in a cell without all of the comforts of home....like carpet which she is able to use to soothe her anxiety. :sweep:

There has been some recent court activity with the most recent an "intent to withdraw" but I am not sure what that means exactly.

This is a link to the Wa. State court repository. Do a name search with JB's last name and first initial. You should get a return of 8 records. The bottom one (at least that is how it popped up for me) in King Co. Superior Court - petition for dissolution appears to be close to final orders - extra time has been given until early May 2012.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov

I have to wonder if JB is willing to relinquish her parental rights to MM?. . . . . just thought I would give us all a place for sparks of hope for M and her Daddy.

There has been some recent court activity with the most recent an "intent to withdraw" but I am not sure what that means exactly.

This is a link to the Wa. State court repository. Do a name search with JB's last name and first initial. You should get a return of 8 records. The bottom one (at least that is how it popped up for me) in King Co. Superior Court - petition for dissolution appears to be close to final orders - extra time has been given until early May 2012.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov

I have to wonder if JB is willing to relinquish her parental rights to MM?. . . . . just thought I would give us all a place for sparks of hope for M and her Daddy.

A notice of intent to withdraw usually means an attorney wants off the case. Do you think JB's attorney is jumping ship? :woohoo:

ETA-I wonder if this means JB is out of funds.

A notice of intent to withdraw usually means an attorney wants off the case. Do you think JB's attorney is jumping ship? :woohoo:

Holy Cow! That would be incredibly awesome!! I think JB truly thought Veronice Freitas was her friend and would probably work for free. I do recall this statement from JB's facebook page:

Justice was served today. I am the PRIMARY PARENT for my babies! Hallelujah! My babies are happy and I am HAPPY! Thank you Veronica Freitas!

Sigh. It seems so ironic, doesn't it?! Everything now is exactly the opposite.

Justice was actually served when M went to her father's custody. Solomon is the primary parent. Hallelujah! His daughter is happy and he is happy. Take that, Julia.

BBM. Cleaning supplies cost a lot of money. Especially if you use them for 10+ hours every day. I wonder what happens from here on out....

:pullhair:

Ive been following Sky from the beginning,but only recently started posting,and I find it so hard to understand how anyone could hurt this precious little boy.
I search faces of the children I encounter...looking,looking for Sky. I keep thinking that one day Ill see him walking through the grocery store or playing at the park.
Ill KEEP looking for you Sky. Youre out there somewhere..waiting to be found and brought home.
All of us here have love for you little man.

What gets me the most about the grandmother's statement is "as long as he isn’t hungry, he’s easygoing, relaxed and laid back boy." I wonder just how many times Sky was going hungry for them to be able to make a statement like this. I bet he was starving all the time so therefore he wasn't in the greatest of moods. Bless his little heart. This is one strange family.

He was, starving because J didn't have to clean after him and it was revenge to SM.

Grandmother's love? I am sure she knows where he is. She gave statement as he is not in state, or ... worse. she wrote the ice cold letter
as Snow Queen. It is not from heart. every word is measured.

My little brave boy we are waiting.

:welcome3:

Welcome to our group, GateKeeper and notmissing!!!! I hope I didn't forget anyone!

We really need more eyes on this case. Things have begun to stagnate and I can't stand it.

I hope LE is keeping close tabs on this information and knows that she might be without an attorney very soon. They need to swoop in then before she has a chance to hire another one.

I wondered if it is an Atty that is withdrawing or if her petition/request is being withdrawn . . . . (ie: relinquish parental rights over the children)?

I am certain that a Psych Eval would be court ordered if she wanted to continue her relationship with MM. I would venture to guess that she did not comply with any of the court orders or visitation requirements to see MM. Her "princess" child. The favored child (over Sky), yet JB doesn't even try to continue a relationship with little M?

Solomon was right when he said Julia cares more about cleaning the counter than feeding their children. Was Julia ever volitile? Did she act out physically? Did she throw things, hit, scream, break things, hurt the children? What was her power over SM to force him to use toilets elsewhere and not sleep in their bedroom? Why was it so much better to take the children out to eat than bring food in? What level/extent would she go through that made it so unbearable that one would defer to her "power and control" over eating, sleeping, playing, toileting, bathing, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9