WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing you were safe at home with your Daddy and sister!

194661-sky-metalwala.jpg

Just needed to see this little face again!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/parents-sky-metalwala-divorce/nLYJ9/

Metawala gets sole custody of the couple's children, including their 5-year-old daughter, and Biryukova gets no visitation rights.

I've been busy at home lately with a new grand-daughter to babysit and my grandma (her great-great-grandma) is in town until the end of the month.

I never stop thinking about Sky - he is in my thoughts and prayers every day. I hate driving around the neighborhood anymore because I can't help but wonder if I'm driving by wherever Sky is. When you look around you with the thought of "where could someone hide him?" - it could be anywhere. There are so many woods, ravines, trails, parks, miles and miles of wilderness, lakes, etc. There's just too many places where he could be.

I remember a conversation I had with someone on the old Fox Orlando blog regarding FCA when we were discussing where she could have hidden Caylee. I said that FCA was so self-centered and lazy that I wouldn't be surprised if she just dumped her in the first place that was convenient to FCA. Sure enough - FCA couldn't be bothered to go any farther than the end of her street. :banghead:

It is official . . . Julia has NO Visitation rights to her child(ren) and the couple is divorced.

"The agreement stipulates that Metawala will pay the couple's credit card debt of $47,000 and that no spousal support or child support money will be exchanged between the two."

Finally a bit of wonderful news for Solomon and little M!! Now if we can just get a little teeny bit of information about Sky we would be all set.

Thanks Wenwe for posting this. It definitely put a smile on my face because I can imagine that's exactly what Solomon is doing. Praise God that M never has to see Julia again!

Great, wonderful news!!!!!!!!!
Now FIND our little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Princess and Wenwe4 for the link to the article!

Finally, some settlement for Solomon and some great relief that he has custody!!

Did anyone catch this:

Solomon Metalwala and Julia Biryukova signed a divorce agreement on Monday.

Sounds like Julia had to either visit with her attorney, or had to travel out of her safe abode. Hmmmm.... I wish that someone would have caught a glimpse with of this creature with a camera in tow!

P.S. I wish that Solomon was not stuck with the CC bill because of all of the carp that Julia pulled (which cost him a pretty penny in attorney fees, time with his precious children, and the disappearance of Sky!)!!

I've been busy at home lately with a new grand-daughter to babysit and my grandma (her great-great-grandma) is in town until the end of the month.

I never stop thinking about Sky - he is in my thoughts and prayers every day. I hate driving around the neighborhood anymore because I can't help but wonder if I'm driving by wherever Sky is. When you look around you with the thought of "where could someone hide him?" - it could be anywhere. There are so many woods, ravines, trails, parks, miles and miles of wilderness, lakes, etc. There's just too many places where he could be.

I remember a conversation I had with someone on the old Fox Orlando blog regarding FCA when we were discussing where she could have hidden Caylee. I said that FCA was so self-centered and lazy that I wouldn't be surprised if she just dumped her in the first place that was convenient to FCA. Sure enough - FCA couldn't be bothered to go any farther than the end of her street. :banghead:

Finally a bit of wonderful news for Solomon and little M!! Now if we can just get a little teeny bit of information about Sky we would be all set.

Thanks Wenwe for posting this. It definitely put a smile on my face because I can imagine that's exactly what Solomon is doing. Praise God that M never has to see Julia again!

PrincessPJ's deserves the credit . . . I just reposted the link and copied some of the article.

I wonder if both of them were in the same room together when they signed the divorce papers. I wonder if JB had a "come to Jesus meeting" with her Atty about her not wanting to agree with the "no visitation" clause in the papers. He must have convinced her that if she went to court and did not agree that she may be questioned about Sky's disappearance. Furthermore, she never did anything to rectify the issues that brought Maile into foster care . . . (ie: counseling, psych eval, giving accurate information about her missing child, lie detector, etc)

BTW - JB has no visible means of earning a living that I am aware of. She would be best off if she embraced her significant mental illness and apply for SSI benefits - but I think she is too focused on how that might make her look. Don't beat me up for this musing (please) . . . but in the long run - she could access medical/mental health benefits that could help cover OCD medications and help her to overcome her issues. I would love to know that she was gainfully employed and had to pay Solomon for child support one day.

I'm guessing from this snippet in the article that Julia is still out and about and not laying low as we thought she might be doing....

Biryukova hasn't been charged with any crime, but Solomon said her actions have been strange.

"Julia has not been a person -- a person who has not been acting as a son is missing," he said.

Find Sky!
Find Sky!
Find Sky!

Our goal! Solomon's, yours......
I am so far away but looking...

thanks for your thanks that makes me feel better, as from here I can't do to be in action.

Does anyone have seen JB in life. Just stupid idea that she can be over border, maybe with Sky, and we are not going to see her again. I hate my self for this thought. Please answer soon.

Fearless - the only known report we have about Julia's location came from months back when a journalist tracked down her brother for a quick interview and he reported that Julia was staying with him. To the best of my recollection, that was the last we ever heard of her whereabouts.

Thank you Adrienne,

It means nobody has, brother can be cover as lawyer appear in her name.

So, we have news today that Hailey Dunn has possibly been recovered as well as Sherry Arnold. Maybe these types of things happen in 3's and Sky will be the next one to make it home (I can wish right?).

Of course I am happy he got custody. But he gets no child support and has to pay their credit card bill.

Of course I am happy he got custody. But he gets no child support and has to pay their credit card bill.

I believe Solomon would have done any and everything to ensure that Julia had no access to those children even if it meant having to sell his soul to the devil.

I believe Solomon would have done any and everything to ensure that Julia had no access to those children even if it meant having to sell his soul to the devil.

I think she took his soul when she married him!

I think she took his soul when she married him!

I know this dynamic up close and personal. The deeply loving and caring soul tenderly cares for the emotionally and behaviorally impaired partner hoping that some day ENOUGH love and security will bring about equilibrium. Because the 'caring' behaviors become daily and constant, the unbalanced partner soon learns to use and manipulate this willingness. So the well-intentioned behaviors kinda become REINFORCING actions instead.

Then babies are brought into the picture. The name of the game becomes survival every minute of every day and night because innocent, totally dependent babies rely on the well partner for survival. It is all one can do to get through every day with everyone intact. D

I watch the loved one close to me do this and worry that he will have no "self" left once his babies are old enough to be safe. I also worry that he will have a stroke or heart attack before things get better. Of course, I used to believe that "safety" would come about school age, but after the "good mom" in Missouri just killed her school age children, I'm not sure that ANY age is really safe, even the adult partner. What if that mom had decided to take out her husband also?? No one could begin to imagine this mom was capable of such a thing right up 'til they were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87