WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying they find you little man. It hurts my heart to know that you are out there somewhere......

Back up to the top you go little man!! Good morning Sky Crew. Let's all pray that today is the day that Julia decides to tell what happened to Sky and where he is.

Sky Crew is here and waiting for any new clues to bring you home Sky. I think of you frequently and wish that each time I had a thought of you would bring us closer to finding you. I believe if we put it out to the Universe . . . the Universe will answer. Sweet Child . . . . help us to bring you home!

500 posts and 99% of them were for you, SKY!!!!

I try, I mean really try to be JB, just to find out feeling to don't know where my baby is and what he's doing at this moment.
I even couldn't die without know it. I never have seen Sky in life but I can't resist any more, how she can? Maybe heavy drugs, drink, or some case of self no-respect..... or....

Please can you explain to me what happened with MAMS today. Is it drag, brainwash, or maybe there is not MAMA any more, just incubator for next generation....

I am really confused with numbers of MAMs which forget natural meaning of what's about being queen of her babies and family.

Little Sky you deserve to have both mama and dad, just come back and your dad will be both to you and your sister.

Good afternoon Sky Crew!

I have been thinking about Sky nonstop (which is quite normal for me lately). Where in the world is this precious baby?

I had the most realistic dream last night. I awoke with a start and I honestly thought for a moment that my dream was real. I dreamed that I recieved a call from a friend saying that Kyron was found alive in Florida and he was on his way to the hospital. I can't belive how real it felt; although I know that it was just a dream (and an unrealistic one at that).

I now can't help feeling renewed energy for Sky as well. I just want him found. How can we help?? What can we do to help find him?? Where is SKY? What happened to Sky??

JULIA - one more time - WHERE is SKY??

Sky has been in my heart and on my mind a lot lately. I check in here - hoping to read good news.

Sweet Sky, where are you?

i wish i could share more information but for the integrety of the case i cant right now. just know that I am staying in touch with Solomon, the attorney and little m. they do a great job at keeping me updated and just as soon as i can share more i will!

Okay, thanks for the update! Are you in touch with LE at all? Should we be sending tips directly to LE from now on instead of to you? Please give SM and M our love!

Does anyone live close to j, or her brother, to when have a time kip eye open to see if she is still there?

Does LE controls her internet activity, her moving, her phone?

Been out of town, glad to see some news on this case. Sending love and light to Solomon, Maile and little Sky wherever he is. We won't forget you sweet boy.

Does anyone live close to j, or her brother, to when have a time kip eye open to see if she is still there?

Does LE controls her internet activity, her moving, her phone?

Our fantastic Princesspjs has been trying to keep a lookout but, so far as I know, she hasn't seen anything yet. There's speculation JB might be in a mental health facility but no one really knows. That would be a smart move on her attorney's part but I have a hard time seeing it, knowing how defiant JB is that she does *not* have a mental illness. As a therapist, I can tell you that when someone is adamant they do not have a mental illness, it is darn near impossible to get them help (or convince them to go inpatient) until they realize they need it. Just imagine if I told you right now that you had to be hospitalized because you had 'X.' If you didn't believe me and your image was EVERYTHING to you, would you go?

I see Shakara Dickens was convicted of 2nd degree murder in the death of her infant daughter -- and the body has still not been found. WATCH OUT, JULIA!!!!

Wishing you were safe at home with your Daddy and sister!

194661-sky-metalwala.jpg

This is why we keep coming here . . . bring this child home!

At what point will LE take a page from the books of Bianca and Lauren's cases and make an arrest? Or at least make some public statements about why no arrest?

i wish i could share more information but for the integrety of the case i cant right now. just know that I am staying in touch with Solomon, the attorney and little m. they do a great job at keeping me updated and just as soon as i can share more i will!

S&S . . . Thank You again for dropping in to give us an inkling of hope! At least there are updates and you have info that you wish you could share . . . that alone gives me hope that there might be a move forward in this case in the near future.

I sincerely hope that we can be of help to Solomon or LE in some way. This sweet little boy deserves to have his kind and loving Daddy, with his gentle heart and caring soul. I am so impressed by Solomon's ability to see the world through his children's eyes . . . his comments have reflected that he truly has empathy for their experiences in life and his compassion in his heart and eyes is so evident. (ie: "I am a big person and he is only 2").

I hope Solomon knows that there are people thinking of him and Sky each and every day . . . sometimes multiple times per day.

eta: I really wonder if Julia thinks about Sky as much the Sky Crew here? Does he haunt her dreams like he haunts mine? Does she consider his loneliness and total lack of connection to the family he once was such a presence in? Could she ever put Sky's needs (and M's) before he own? Was she ever able to see the world through her children's eyes? What damaged her so deeply that she thought no one would notice how much she damaged her own children and husband?

Thank you Rougelatete!
I know.

Only for Sky to find a way to home!

With all due respect, it seems as if the DA's office has decided on a "Justice, one day, maybe" approach to this case. The same system that handed Julia these kids to torture seems determined to hand her a get out of jail free card now, and it's pretty sad. Mr. Metalawa deserves better and so does M and Sky.

With all due respect, it seems as if the DA's office has decided on a "Justice, one day, maybe" approach to this case. The same system that handed Julia these kids to torture seems determined to hand her a get out of jail free card now, and it's pretty sad. Mr. Metalawa deserves better and so does M and Sky.

I agree 100%.

Where are you Sky?

Sky Crew

What can we do to help LE change their mind and get a bit more agressive with JB?? What can we do to convince them that cases need a little nudge every now and then to get a break?

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. My mom is finally starting to feel much better. Unfortunately, about 2 days after surgery she caught a cold that kept her from recovering 100%. Now I will be going in for an exploratory scope on Friday. I hope that I can feel better too!! I need more energy and more TIME to get on here to help Solomon and baby Sky.

Julia - where is SKY??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member