WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Sky Crew. It's good to be back!!! I was dying not being able to post about Sky!!!

Welcome back, Adrienne37!! Your daily dedication to bringing Sky home was sorely missed.

Sky you are big kid now, we miss you!

Sky Crew,
After reading Rougelatete's last post, I have been going back over the map that Nursebeeme posted on this case.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004b128f183551e14a36&msa=0

I also have been reading a tarot reading from a person in the UK (can't post the blog link or info here but if you are interested please pm me and I will forward the link to you).

This particular "psychic" (whom I know nothing about) has posted some interesting information about where they believe Sky can be found.

Of particular interest (to me) it mentions farm animals (horses/stables), manure, barn, smithshops, etc. All refer to areas of water and a mention of where one might store sails.

Looking near Watershed Park - across the freeway to the east is Bridal Trails State Park. Does anyone know if there is a church or retreat or holy place where one might find angels nearby?

At this point, I am not above trying to do anything to help.

Thanks! It deserves checking around. It will be helpful if "psychic" can somehow "see" where about, some more known sign as there are many places with farm, barn.... and area of water around.
Actually Sky deserves to look at all.
I have read long ago about one who successfully helped police to find few kids, some state south.

originally posted by Rougelatete
Wenwe ~ It's totally a long-shot, but I'd buy 100 lottery tickets if someone told me that would bring Sky home. I tried to look further into your questions. According to google maps, there are 9 churches in relatively close proximity to the parks. Lake East Christian Church (a Mandarin/English-speaking community), however, is smack-dab right in between Watershed Park and Bridle Trails Park.

Google Maps

Angel Tree of Bellevue is a tree company that is located south of Watershed Park, off Rte. 405. Probably not relevant, but it's another way of interpreting the word "angel."

Google Maps

I hope that helps you in some way!/QUOTE]
Thanks Rougelatete!
I opened "Angel tree" site, I think that owners are greek people ~ MO East Christian!
I find also a few russian working for them. I searched by state and city....
Maybe that JB or her mother have cousins or friends there living close or being customers of that firm.
Also MO [life experience] they help each other and communicate a lot.
[Only contradiction in case of JB is that I don't know any who doesn't adore children and will do any harm to them.] So I still hope that Sky is alive and safe.

Originally Posted by search and seek
i wish i could share more information but for the integrety of the case i cant right now. just know that I am staying in touch with Solomon, the attorney and little m. they do a great job at keeping me updated and just as soon as i can share more i will!

Okay, thanks for the update! Are you in touch with LE at all? Should we be sending tips directly to LE from now on instead of to you? Please give SM and M our love!

Hmmmm....I haven't heard back from S&S about where to send in my tips. I think I'm going to send all of my tips directly to Bellevue PD from now on and I will also go back and make sure all of my old tips make it into Bellevue PD's hands as well. I spoke with one of the detectives on Sky's case and he asked that all information -- no matter how seemingly insignificant -- be sent directly to them and not to any other sources.

If anyone else wants to do the same, you can email: pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov (that is Bellevue PD's anonymous email address for tips on any case) or you can call: (425) 452-2564 and leave a voicemail with a tip (that is the confidential call line for Sky's case in specific).

Keep on sleuthing for our main man, Sky!!

Hmmmm....I haven't heard back from S&S about where to send in my tips. I think I'm going to send all of my tips directly to Bellevue PD from now on and I will also go back and make sure all of my old tips make it into Bellevue PD's hands as well. I spoke with one of the detectives on Sky's case and he asked that all information -- no matter how seemingly insignificant -- be sent directly to them and not to any other sources.

If anyone else wants to do the same, you can email: pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov (that is Bellevue PD's anonymous email address for tips on any case) or you can call: (425) 452-2564 and leave a voicemail with a tip (that is the confidential call line for Sky's case in specific).

Keep on sleuthing for our main man, Sky!!

Thanks, Rougelatete!
Keep those great, thoughtful tips of yours headed towards LE!

We want to bring Sky home as soon as possible!:please:

I am keeping Sky in my heart and my head until he is home with his Daddy and Sister. Sweet Boy - you have stolen many hearts here. We will find you and we won't stop until we do! I agree with Rouge . . . and it is always better to give clues directly to LE instead of a third party. (eliminates the whole "telephone game" losing valuable info).

Sky Crew . . . I appreciate all of your thoughts on the Tarot reading. I am working on some of the suggestions you all gave. I would love more help so I might post some "key words" and see if you all have some more ideas at a later date. Please PM me if you would like to read the Tarot reading yourself to see if you have some perspective on those blog comments.

Sky Crew,
After reading Rougelatete's last post, I have been going back over the map that Nursebeeme posted on this case.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004b128f183551e14a36&msa=0

I also have been reading a tarot reading from a person in the UK (can't post the blog link or info here but if you are interested please pm me and I will forward the link to you).

This particular "psychic" (whom I know nothing about) has posted some interesting information about where they believe Sky can be found.

Of particular interest (to me) it mentions farm animals (horses/stables), manure, barn, smithshops, etc. All refer to areas of water and a mention of where one might store sails.

Looking near Watershed Park - across the freeway to the east is Bridal Trails State Park. Does anyone know if there is a church or retreat or holy place where one might find angels nearby?

At this point, I am not above trying to do anything to help.

When I read your post, the first place that came to mind is Kelsey Creek Park in Bellevue. There's a creek, barn, stables, farm animals, etc. I haven't been there in years, but I recall it is very quiet there on weekdays. It's a place where you would take small kids for sure.

I was in Bellevue last Thursday and wound up unexpectedly getting gas at the gas station I believe Julia went to the day she reported Sky 'missing.' I didn't see any 'missing' posters, or other indications of what had happened there.

I hope we hear something very soon.

Here's a link to Kelsey Creek Park, now called Kelsey Creek Farm though at least part of it is still considered a park and I believe is part of the City's park system: http://www.farmerjayne.com/ and http://www.myparksandrecreation.com/ParksTrails/Details.aspx?pid=23.

I found the psychic's blog I believe Wenwe was referring to. It gave me chills to read. It seems from the psychics reading she noted something may have happened at the home.

Where she describes the farm, she notes airport/railway/hills nearby. There's an old train tressle near Kelsey Creek Park, and the park is near hills; it's actually right by the Lake 'Hills' connector. There's a lot of marshy, woodsy land in that general area and last I looked was away from most developments. Back when I was growing up, there was a little municipal airport near there. The Mormon Temple is on the hill east of the park. The park is actually not that far from the Factoria landfill, either.

It might be a place of interest.

Chelacat ~ You're such a welcome addition to this group! We need new eyes on old leads and we need more SLEUTHING going on for Sky! Thanks for joining us here!

:welcome:

Chela . . . you found the Tarot reading I was referring to (I am sure). I am thrilled that someone who knows the area can connect some of these "clues" from the reading. I am off to look at the maps and links you have provided.

Here's a link to Kelsey Creek Park, now called Kelsey Creek Farm though at least part of it is still considered a park and I believe is part of the City's park system: http://www.farmerjayne.com/ and http://www.myparksandrecreation.com/ParksTrails/Details.aspx?pid=23.

I found the psychic's blog I believe Wenwe was referring to. It gave me chills to read. It seems from the psychics reading she noted something may have happened at the home.

Where she describes the farm, she notes airport/railway/hills nearby. There's an old train tressle near Kelsey Creek Park, and the park is near hills; it's actually right by the Lake 'Hills' connector. There's a lot of marshy, woodsy land in that general area and last I looked was away from most developments. Back when I was growing up, there was a little municipal airport near there. The Mormon Temple is on the hill east of the park. The park is actually not that far from the Factoria landfill, either.

Wow, ChelaCat!
Kelsey Creek Park/Farm seems to have many of the "clues" the Tarot Card reader suggested! Sounds like a great place to look into!

Thanks Wenwe for putting this out there for our consumption. Wow, that's all I can say. Thanks ChelaCat for being local and providing us this information. Wow, I think that's all I can muster right now.

Thank you all for the feedback. I grew up in Bellevue, and know the general area pretty well. I now live about 30-40 minutes north of there. If there's something I can check into, glad to do it. Maybe, as previous posters have suggested, the police did find something at Watershed, or one of the other parks. If not, Kelsey Creek would be a reasonable place to search. Something about the psychics reading and that park resonated in me. Does LE read these blogs? Hope so :) I do have faith in the Bellevue PD and believe that they're on it, but are being stealthy about their investigation. Bellevue is an up-scale, resource abundant community; BPD is not as overworked as many PD's are. I watched a couple of episodes of "Find Our Missing" over the weekend and was struck by how little some PD's do on 'missing' cases (e.g. inner-city Chicago). I'm sure those departments are overburdened.

Bumping up for our Little Man, Sky!
We love you, Sky..and have not forgotten you!:please:

Good afternoon Sky Crew !!

I can see some great sleuthing that has taken place over the weekend while I was gone. Way to go!! I would so love to see action by LE now too!

:welcome: ChelaCat :welcome:

Thank you SO much for your local insight!

:heartbeat: You are never forgotten baby boy. :heartbeat:

Sky Crew . . . moving Sky back up top . . .
we are working on clues (any and all) to find you Sweet Boy . . . we won't give up on you!

Sky, when will your 'momma' update her facebook profile?? She is NOT married and she lost not one but TWO of her precious children! She has no right to list you and M as hers.

Chelacat or Wenwe ~ Perhaps you could call in the tip on Kelsey Creek Farm? Maybe it's a place LE hasn't thought to search yet. I don't think you'd need to say why you think it's a good place to search. Maybe just get it on their radar. I'd be happy if anything gets them working further on Sky's case.

Here's the contact info again:

You can email: pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov (that is Bellevue PD's anonymous email address for tips on any case) or you can call: (425) 452-2564 and leave a voicemail with a tip (that is the confidential call line for Sky's case in specific).

And, Chelacat, LE sometimes does read WS forums but we can't guarantee it so I'd suggest always calling in a tip if you think you have one! The detective did ask that we send along anything, no matter how small!

Chelacat or Wenwe ~ Perhaps you could call in the tip on Kelsey Creek Farm? Maybe it's a place LE hasn't thought to search yet. I don't think you'd need to say why you think it's a good place to search. Maybe just get it on their radar. I'd be happy if anything gets them working further on Sky's case.

Here's the contact info again:

You can email: pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov (that is Bellevue PD's anonymous email address for tips on any case) or you can call: (425) 452-2564 and leave a voicemail with a tip (that is the confidential call line for Sky's case in specific).

And, Chelacat, LE sometimes does read WS forums but we can't guarantee it so I'd suggest always calling in a tip if you think you have one! The detective did ask that we send along anything, no matter how small!

Great idea, Rouge!
The more I think about Kelsey Creek Farm/Park...the more it seems like a needed place to be searched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite