WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday I log in just to see if there is any news on this case. Every day I feel the same frustration running through my veins, why has this little guy not been found?, why can a child go missing in such a way?. Why is this childs mother still not full of guilt for what she done to her children?.

I just hope my questions will not go unanswered, because I really dont think I could bear not knowing what happened to this beautiful baby.

We all love you little sky xxxx

I haven't checked this thread in a long time because this case just frustrates me so much. I'm blown away by the lack of...well, everything. A toddler is missing, DO SOMETHING! Where is the mother? Why has there been no movement? Where are all the follow up news stories? I don't get it

I haven't checked this thread in a long time because this case just frustrates me so much. I'm blown away by the lack of...well, everything. A toddler is missing, DO SOMETHING! Where is the mother? Why has there been no movement? Where are all the follow up news stories? I don't get it

Me too -- I think about Sky often and wonder what his egg-donor is doing, and why there's no news, or media (that I've seen). Is she still holed up in an apartment? How is she supporting herself?

This is all very strange!

MOO

Mel

Many things reminds me on you SKY...... sky, blue, water, laugh, little girl I see trough my window, I imagine you with your sister, boy on his try-cycle....... and I see
you going happy in future.....
try-cycle-futuristic-bike-green-world-01.jpg

http://psipunk.com/try-cycle-lets-you-ride-on-three-wheels-to-a-green-world/

One day closer, Sky. Never, ever will we forget you or give up. Your Sky Crew loves you.

I hate to add it, because there are some negative connotations attached (sink eating?), but every, single time I see, eat, or buy watermelon I think of Sky. I have chosen to see it in a positive light though, our little summer-loving boy with a juicy, yummy, messy watermelon.

Bumping for our boy, where are you Sky? Send us a sign. One day closer little one.

Things that I see in my everyday life that remind of Sky....

the color blue

balloons

clouds

a big smile on a child's face

anything purple

hearts

(feel free to add to my list)

ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU, SKY!!!!

My son and his wife just had a baby boy. Another thing that makes me think of our little man Sky - because the love I have for this brand new little human, who I've only known for a couple of weeks.

I've never fed him watermelon or pushed him in a stroller, taken him to a restaurant or a park. I've never played ball with him or seen his face light up as he opened a present from his grammy. But I love this baby to the moon and the stars and back. If he were missing I would look everywhere for him, I would have LE using my house as a command center, I would camp outside his mother's house 24/7 until she gave up the needed information.

How can his mother's mother (she's no grandmother) go on with her life while little Sky is missing?

You deserve more, so much more little man.

So SAD when I have to look and look for Sky's page. Sad enough that HE has to be looked and looked for to begin with...

WHY is Julia not being raked over the coals over this? Nothing she claimed to have happened really happened. This case is so bizarre to me. Take any other missing child, especially one whose mother has a blatantly inconsistent story, and the police are ALL OVER them. Why not this one?

I know this has probably been discussed to the nth degree, I just can't bring myself to go back and read all of the threads.

I just don't get it. :banghead:

Edited to add: I guess I answered my own question by reading some older articles.
“There may be a strategic reason why,” says UW Professor Mary Fan. The former federal prosecutor has watched the case closely. “You want to make sure you have a strong enough case. If you have someone out and about, you can follow them, see where they go. You have a missing child out there.”

It’s a tactic that has been used in the case involving missing Oregon seven-year-old Kyron Horman. He disappeared from his elementary school in June of 2010 and hasn’t been seen since.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bellevue/Why-no-arrest-in-Sky-Metalwala-case-133930558.html

She's online just as much as anyone else, so she can clearly see what tactics they're using.

Some days it makes me crazy not seeing, or hearing of anything happening on this case. I have to remind myself things are happening, but just not being discussed with the public. I'm going to write Bellevue PD again for an update, for what it is worth...because Sky baby we are not forgetting you little man!!!

Some days it makes me crazy not seeing, or hearing of anything happening on this case. I have to remind myself things are happening, but just not being discussed with the public. I'm going to write Bellevue PD again for an update, for what it is worth...because Sky baby we are not forgetting you little man!!!

You and me both. Just this morning walking to the UW I was struck by a "wonder what that Julia is up to today." Baby Sky is somewhere and SHE knows where that is.

WHY is Julia not being raked over the coals over this? Nothing she claimed to have happened really happened. This case is so bizarre to me. Take any other missing child, especially one whose mother has a blatantly inconsistent story, and the police are ALL OVER them. Why not this one?

I know this has probably been discussed to the nth degree, I just can't bring myself to go back and read all of the threads.

I just don't get it. :banghead:

Edited to add: I guess I answered my own question by reading some older articles.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bellevue/Why-no-arrest-in-Sky-Metalwala-case-133930558.html

She's online just as much as anyone else, so she can clearly see what tactics they're using.

That's a great question and one that I have often wondered myself.

Last week I had a nightmare that someone stole my child (he's 3). He sleeps with me. I probably got 2 total hours of sleep that night because I was waking up to make sure he was still there. Maybe I read WS too much. :waitasec: My point is....I knew my son was right beside me in bed and that he was safe. I was still freaking out. How can someone have a missing child (particularly when she pretends that she is clueless to his whereabouts) and not give a dang? How can she just go on about life as normal? I just don't get it...and it's probably a good thing that I don't.

There has to be SOMETHING they can arrest Julia with!!! What about how she neglected MM? That way it has no bearing on Sky's missing persons case. Stick it to her already! She shouldn't be able to hide behind her constitutional rights forever - not when there is a babies life at stake.

There goes my blood pressure again!:banghead:

Good Mornin Sweetness!! :heartbeat:

Oh Sky...you are loved SO much!

Just checking in for Sky. I thought about you today as I watched my 2-year daughter splash about in a wading pool with the neighborhood kids. You should have had a carefree, joyous life, full of unconditional love. It's simply not fair that you didn't get that, Sky. I have been keeping my distance from WS for a bit now, my heart just couldn't take anymore. But, I will always come here to check on you, little guy. If only to help keep your memory alive. It is the very least I can do. We are all here for you, little man. Waiting to see you come home and for the person who took you away to be held responsible.

Thinking of our little guy tonight as I watch my little one sleep safely in my bed.

Please come home, Sky!

It's just unbelievable that a child can go missing and his mother who was the last one responsible for his care just waltzes away with no consequences. How on earth does this happen???? There were clearly neglect/abandonment issue. She left the children alone for over 12 hours when she was in mediation.
So frustrating and sad to see that nothing has been done or is being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr