WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watermelon. Now it is time of year when this red fresh fruit taste best
My tears run every time when I see mountains of that fruit. How I'd like to give you it to eat sitting on table with white sheet, free to eat it as much as you like and how you like. Dear Sky please be somewhere.
628x471.jpg

I was far away thinking on you Sky and all people I met here. Thanks to all. Thank you ChelaCat!

Good Afternoon Sky Crew

Thank you so much to ChelaCat for the update from LE. Although I do appreciate the update, I also wish that they would hold a PC and update the public as well. The lack of media coverage is so frustrating to me!! Tips to LE help solve cases.
- Without Sky's name in the news every so often, how will someone remember that one thing that may bring down the person responsible for his disappearance?
- How will someone's memory be jogged regarding a possible sighting of something suspicious - even if it happened a year ago?
- How will the public be aware that our precious Sky is still missing??

Of course, our Sky Crew knows that our little man is still missing and his case remains unsolved. We have grown to love this little boy, and we will never give up! One day closer little Sky, one day closer...

Thanks, Cocomod. I will write back to Carla, FWIW and ask about a possible PC. Squeaky wheel, right?

One day, Sky... Maile will talk. In her own words, in her own time, she will tell us as best she can what happened to you. No doubt her sweet soul mourns the loss of you, her precious baby brother. Until then, possibly your momma, even if by mistake, will lead us to you. Or maybe, your uncle or grandma will tell us. We know they know something 'cuz they haven't tried to find you (kind of obvious, really), not that they don't care, but... And, of course, the police are working so hard, too as is your Sky Crew. One day closer sweet child, one day closer. We gonna find you!

:bump:

Little Sky, we are still here. We - your Sky Crew - are still waiting for you to be found. We are still wanting to help in any way that we can. We still care. One day closer...

Bumping for our boy. We won't stop looking until we find you. One day closer to finding you, baby boy.

WHOOOPS....sorry Little Man. I almost let you sneak to page 2.

Up Up You Go!!! :balloons:

Someone belongs in :jail: for your disappearance little Sky!! Where are you - little guy with beautiful brown eyes?? One day closer little man...

:heartbeat: Sky :heartbeat:

Sky, my birthday is on Saturday and I think I know JUST what to wish for when I blow out my candles....

I hope my wish comes true!!!

Happy Birthday Rougelatete, hope you have a wonderful day.

Sky, you are loved by so many here... they are looking for you, I pray they are able to find you.

Hello Sky Crew,

As promised on previous page, I contacted the Bellevue Police Department with your suggestion about a PC. This is what I wrote,

"Dear Officer Iafrate,

Has your Department considered holding a press conference? It seems a bit of media attention might help keep the case alive to the public and possibly bring in more leads--maybe the one that will help solve the case.

This case is in the hearts and on the minds of many -- I and the Sky Crew (Websleuths.com) eagerly await news. If there is something I, or we can do to assist please let us know.

Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely,
..."

This is what Officer Iafrate wrote back today:

"...,

Thank you for your suggestions and concern. Currently we would not hold a press conference unless we had something to report publically. Thank you for your offer to assist. We have several detectives and officers working on this sensitive case.

Best Regards,
Carla

Officer Carla Iafrate, P-335
Bellevue Police Department
Public Information Officer
ciafrate@bellevuewa.gov
425-452-4129
Twitter – @BvuePD
FaceBook"

One day closer, Sky, one day closer. We are going to find you sweetheart.:heartbeat:

Happy belated Birthday Rougelatete!!!!!!!! I hope your wish come true!

Thanks ChelaCat, I hope they will make some conclusions and find our little son.

Rouge, be sure you can blow out all of your candles when you make that wish! Maybe move them all in together. We're counting on you.

Sky baby, one day closer!

When we finally find our Little Man...we are gonna have the BIGGEST celebration! ...with purple balloons,cupcakes and tons of watermelon!!
I would travel a million miles to hug that boy of ours!! And I bet Im not the only one.. :)

Perhaps if we all help you make your birthday wish Rouge,it will come true!

Heres a kiss and some loves Sky...we're lookin for your smiling face! :blowkiss:

When we finally find our Little Man...we are gonna have the BIGGEST celebration! ...with purple balloons,cupcakes and tons of watermelon!!
I would travel a million miles to hug that boy of ours!! And I bet Im not the only one.. :)

Perhaps if we all help you make your birthday wish Rouge,it will come true!

Heres a kiss and some loves Sky...we're lookin for your smiling face! :blowkiss:

Count me in on that celebration!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members