WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: for Sky!!!

This case makes me so sad!

Sky, my birthday is on Saturday and I think I know JUST what to wish for when I blow out my candles....

I hope my wish comes true!!!

Roug - I knew that we were friends for another reason! My birthday is Wednesday. If we both wish upon our candles...

Happy birthday Saturday Rougelatete!!!

Sky - we are thinking about you!!

:bump:

One day closer Sky....

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Happy also-Birthday to my friend, Cocomod!!! I think we can make enough wishes and have enough birthday celebrations in the next week to help bring Sky home. And, the good news is that I'm not SO old that I won't be able to blow out the dozens of candles on my cake!

In other news, I thought it might be timely to bring to everyone's attention that there is something called Caylee's Law (named after Caylee Anthony) which is being promoted. Although it has not yet passed, if it did, it would make it a FELONY for a parent or guardian to not notify LE within 24 hours of their child going missing. Sounds like something that could also be called Sky's Law. I think it might be against TOS to post a link to a petition, but there is one going around seeking signatures to help get this law passed. Just google the name of the proposed law and change.org and it should come up. :)

*Hugs* to all!!

Bumping for Sky ... your Sky Crew is here for you, baby. One day closer, and may all our birthday wishes come true. We love you.

Happy Birthday cocomod!!!!!!!

One day baby ....... love you.

I am leaving for the weekend to camp with my lil guys. So, one day in advance, let me say:

:cake4u: :bdsong: :cake4u:
Rougelatete

May your birthday wishes come true!! :crossfingers: May you be spoiled rotten and may you enjoy your loved ones on your birthday!!

:heartbeat: Sky - one day closer. :heartbeat:

I wanna know where bio-mom is held up and what she's doing with herself. We know Billie Jean Dunn moved on, as did Kryon's step-monster. But not a peep here - which is odd.

MOO

Mel

I'm wondering the same thing! Is she still living in the Redmond appt? She can't hide forever.

SO had a baby May 24th; her 4th child (all boys). I wonder if Julia's friend would stand beside her now and let her babysit. :waitasec:

Surely Julia isn't still in hiding nearly a year later. Where could she be?

I was just looking at old articles online and rewatched this video of the reporter catching up with Stan (Julia's brother) outside his apartment.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-boys-mother-upset-whole-situation/nFfqn/

I took screenshots of the conversation with Stan (the first shot is his apartment where it was believed Julia to be staying). All I kept thinking was "How can you be so nonchalant? This isn't a random child that has disappeared. This is your nephew!!!!"

Near the beginning of the interview it states: “Biryukova’s brother told Quinlan he didn’t know what he could do to help in the search for his nephew.” My response: "Have you asked Solomon what you could do to help in the search for his son? Have you asked Law Enforcement what you could do to help in the search for your nephew???"

In between the last 2 screen shots there is a #5 shot (of his car which I will post in a separate post) and this comment made: "Stan Biryukov walked away from us after less than a minute, but he did want the public to help if they see Sky."

WHY? WHY does he want the public to help if we see Sky? What has his done for his nephew (other than hide out his sister)???? To my knowledge, he didn't (not one time) attend a search for HIS NEPHEW? So why should it be the publics responsibility (not that I'm not looking for him when I go out). There's a time and place to be at odds with Solomon. When your nephew is missing is NOT THE TIME. You join the search effort and do what you have to do to find your family member! It's a crying shame that the public has done more for Sky than his own maternal family. Why nothing from Julia's dad? This makes me so angry! :banghead:

Stan's "I don't care attitude" reminds me of Cindy A when she said at the vigil that the public needs to get off their @sses and look for Caylee. :banghead:

After all of this time, and their lack of anything in the search for Sky, I fully believe he and his mom know where Sky is! Why aren't they screaming from the rooftops trying to find their grandson/nephew??? I gave up on Julia telling the truth a long time ago.

Monday will be 9 MONTHS since Sky went "missing" and still nothing from Julia's family.

In the article it states: "So upset, according to her attorney, that she is unable to speak with police directly or take a polygraph test."

So, it's almost 9 months later....is she still "so upset" that she can't assist in the search for her son? GMAB!!! Lock her up and throw away the dang key! :jail:

ETA: You can read the conversation on the screenshots. The second one..."Yeah of course [that they are worried about Sky], but I don't have anything to say." YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY??!!!!

Attachments

• Stan_Nov2011_1.jpg
    Stan_Nov2011_1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Stan_Nov2011_2.jpg
    Stan_Nov2011_2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Stan_Nov2011_3.jpg
    Stan_Nov2011_3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Stan_Nov2011_4.jpg
    Stan_Nov2011_4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Stan_Nov2011_6.jpg
    Stan_Nov2011_6.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 29
In the article that I posted above from November 16, 2011, it has this at the bottom:

FROM KIRO 7
Meanwhile, ClearChannel Outdoors started posting a billboard plea for information. Six digital billboards in Kent and one near the Tacoma Dome now flash Sky's face to remind drivers to be on the lookout and that investigators are looking for any leads they can get.

A second advertising company in Portland is also donating space on 10 of their digital boards in Eastern Washington, Oregon and Wyoming.

I live in WWA, but rarely go over that way. Are there Sky billboards still up?

Oh, and here is screenshot #5 of Stan's car (the car Julia was driving that was impounded).

Attachments

• Stan_Nov2011_5.jpg
    Stan_Nov2011_5.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
I would LOVE to get my hands on Julia and Stan...and knock their heads together..repeatedly.

Thank you Bree for putting that info together with the screen shots. Nice work.

Id sing to you..but I dont want to lose a friend.

:Happybirthday:

I'm REALLY hoping that the lack of concern from JB's family is because they know that little Sky is safe somewhere...

:partyguy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROUGE!!! :partyguy:

:party: :bdscroll: :party:​

Oh, man -- thanks for all the AWESOME birthday wishes, everyone!!! And, Gatekeeper, you gave me a good laugh!

I had TWO cakes last night so I wished on one of them for Sky -- he got all the wishes devoted to one whole cake with no competition -- and, yes folks, I blew out all the candles in one breath. ;)

Thanks also to Chelacat for your devoted work on keeping Sky's memory alive and thanks to Bree for the screenshots of SB -- his nonchalance is disturbing to say the least.

Thanks again everyone -- you helped give me a beautiful birthday!! Sky, you were on my mind the whole time.

Sending you belated birthday wishes Rougelatete! Praying your wish comes true. Please Lord, we want to find this precious child.

I can't believe there are no charges in this case.

Good Monday morning Sky Crew!
Good morning Little Man :blowkiss: ....youre always on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06