DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump Bump....up ya go Handsome!!!!

:cupcake:

....and a cupcake.

It is so very frustrating to admit, that a 'mother' is able to just throw away her precious baby boy, toss him out somewhere, and she is going to get away with it too. I hate to acknowledge that. But she is posting on her dating sites and living her life, unscathed.

Still here for you Sky, still waiting... We all are. We just want you home Little Man. One day closer to the day your daddy and big sister get the answers they so deserve!

I was thinking about what I posted, and I basically came back to post that we're not a bunch of crazy gypsies like on TV, at least my family isn't...LOL
Then I saw your post, wenwe4. Thanks sooo much for helping me to understand the full extent of the circumstances behind little Sky's being missing.
I had followed in the beginning, but after being so involved in the Caylee Anthony travesty...well, you know the story, the same thing has been posted over and over.
The parts I DID follow about Sky's mom, just got placed in the "she's a spoiled brat Russian Princess" folder.
A whole hearted apology to all who have been here religiously keeping precious Sky in the forefront. Especially those who thought I was trying to defend a monster, I now see it came out that way in my post. It was only because I was lazy and didn't go back and read all of the threads.

To be honest, I know how many of you feel. It iritates me when you're spending all your time researching and following a tragedy such as this, and someone - like me - comes on and, out of the blue, posts something like I did.
Again, I'm so thankful wenwe4 took the time to answer my post with the actual facts and I'll go back and read the posts I didn't read, so maybe I can be able to post something useful, as opposed to what "I" perceived as such a simplistic solution to what I now see as a totally infuriating set of circumstances.

Please don't apologize! I loved your post and your family picture! We have gone over and over the facts of the case so much, it's awesome to have a new set of eyes and a new perspective. Welcome back to the Skycrew! I have been all over WS, and I have to say this is the best thread on here, with fantastic, loving members. I think you made some incredibly valid points. Please continue to post freely!

It is so very frustrating to admit, that a 'mother' is able to just throw away her precious baby boy, toss him out somewhere, and she is going to get away with it too. I hate to acknowledge that. But she is posting on her dating sites and living her life, unscathed.

Sad, but there it is.

For now she is, but it isn't over. It is taking the police more time than we, or they would like, but this will be solved in its own time. Julia's days of living a free life are numbered, I'm just sure of it.

Sky baby, one day closer. Your case will be solved
. You deserve nothing less precious child.

For now she is, but it isn't over. It is taking the police more time than we, or they would like, but this will be solved in its own time. Julia's days of living a free life are numbered, I'm just sure of it.

Sky baby, one day closer. Your case will be solved
. You deserve nothing less precious child.

I pray that you are right! :please: No one, not even Julia, should be able to go on with life as though nothing ever happened....after she disposed (one way or another) of her precious baby boy.

The case of Juliette (in my signature) is another heartbreaking one. She was murdered - while in the care of her mom - at home....4 YEARS AGO and still NO ARRESTS! Juliette is a twin; Jaelyn now lives with her paternal grandparents. Their dad is in the Army; he was at boot camp when Juliette was murdered. The mom's bf and ex-bf were both in the < 800sqft home when she was murdered. They have all moved out of the State of Nebraska...and supposedly the mom has had another child (I'm not sure who the dad is). Mom is in TX; 2 guys are in CO. This gorgeous little girl died of blunt force trauma to the abdomen and head. The ultimate cause of death was a laceration to her liver. :banghead: Oh, drugs and alcohol were also used in the home. And, an ER visit (for Juliette) just hours before she was found dead. SO SUSPICIOUS!!!

A petition was put together and a group, including Juliette's aunt, gathered enough signatures to request that a Grand Jury be convened (with a special prosecutor assigned). FINALLY...after 4 YEARS....a Grand Jury shall be convened and a special prosecutor has been assigned.

Anyway, the point in me posting about Juliette is....just when you think things are going nowhere things start to happen. Granted in her case, it took the citizens of Gering, Nebraska and Juliette's paternal family to get anything done. Juliette died July 11, 2008...just days prior to Caylee Anthony being reported "missing". They were both born in 2005 and both died in 2008. Sure wish the media would pick up her case. There's so much more to say about her case, but I hope that you all will visit her page here on WS and show your support (if you haven't already).

FYI: Juliette's maternal family finds humor in the facebook page that Juliette's aunt has set up. They posted as much on the page. :what:

Maybe Sky supporters need to petition that something be done for him. Of course, it can not be a petition from WS.

JUSTICE FOR SKY & JULIETTE!!!!!

I pray that you are right! :please: No one, not even Julia, should be able to go on with life as though nothing ever happened....after she disposed (one way or another) of her precious baby boy.

I've spoken with SM's attorney, after the last vigil, and have communicated with the Bellevue Police Department three times. They've got officers and detectives still very actively investigating. This is a police department in a very affluent city (e.g. Microsoft). Resources are there. Also, there's little MM who will some day talk. And last, but not least, Julia and her family members. Remember, none of her family lifted a finger to find this 'missing' boy'--cuz they know he is not truly missing.

One day closer, Sky baby.

I've spoken with SM's attorney, after the last vigil, and have communicated with the Bellevue Police Department three times. They've got officers and detectives still very actively investigating. This is a police department in a very affluent city (e.g. Microsoft). Resources are there. Also, there's little MM who will some day talk. And last, but not least, Julia and her family members. Remember, none of her family lifted a finger to find this 'missing' boy'--cuz they know he is not truly missing.

One day closer, Sky baby.

Thank you, Chela, for staying in contact with them. It gives me hope to know that they are still actively investigating. At the same time, never seeing his face on tv or hearing any updates (even if it is to say "hey, he's still missing...here's the tip line number) is disheartening.

I'm not too familiar with that side of the water. I live in W WA also just in a much smaller area.

Bumping for our boy. Will be out of service for a few days, but won't forget our boy. One day closer, Sky.

I'm on vacation but still thinking of you every minute, baby boy. Sending wishes out into the ether that you come home soon....

:heartbeat: I am always here for you Sky. :heartbeat:

Watching my boys swim in the motel pool. Wishing Sky was with little M and their daddy enjoying life as it is meant to be enjoyed.

WOW. Saw this heart in the sky over Lake Champlain today....Could it be our Sky sending us a message? Come home soon, sweet boy!

Attachments

• 484570_4576102599377_135615485_n.jpg
    484570_4576102599377_135615485_n.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
I was so hoping this gorgeous boy would be home (with his father) by now. :(

I just want his (insert swear words here) mother to be brought to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member