WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away for a few days...you are never far from my mind, though, kiddo. Bumping it up for you!

Good morning Sky :blowkiss:
As usual,Ill be looking for you today...always searching for your sweet little face. :heartbeat:

Sky, got to bump it up for you. You've been gone too long, we pray for answers soon. Send us a sign... WE WON'T FORGET YOU.

Bumpity-Bumpity-Bump-BUMP!!

Here's to you, little man!!

:cheers:

I wish there was some news!
I wish Sky was home with his daddy and sister.
I wish there was some way to put pressure on everybody who needs to be pressured.
:(

:praying: that news will come soon in Sky's case!

I was SO surprised to see Mickey Shunick's attacker confess and lead LE to her body. It really CAN happen!!

I am SO happy to see that little Paulie has been found!! There is HOPE!

I was totally SHOCKED to see that Amy's killer recently confessed and lead LE to her body.

Where is Sky's miracle?? Where is SKY??

:heartbeat: Thinking about you little man! :hearbeat:

:heartbeat: Love to Sky and the wonderful Sky Crew. :heartbeat:

I haven't been around much to check on you Sky. But, I think about you often. Same goes for you sweet sister M.

:bump: and back to the top you go!!! Thinking of you, little man!

Found you on Page 2 again.... :bump: :bump: :bump:

Good Monday morning Sky Crew!! Lets find our little man this week!!! Its time for him to come home!!

We're comin to get ya Sky...we love you!!!

:blowkiss:

One day closer, Sky baby. We are here for you. Praying answers come soon. We love you.

:bump:

Love to you Sky and Sky Crew! One day closer...

I haven't posted in awhile but I check here everyday. . . . sweet child - you deserve to be found and justice brought in your case. There are many here who still think of you daily and are hoping for news. If LE reads here . . . please know the public would love to help you find little Sky . . . give us something to follow so we can solve this case. We really do want to help and not hinder.

So frustrating. Someone knows where you are little man. I so hope in my heart that you will be fund soon. :please:

Back to pg 1 little man!!!

I did see this article on another case which does provide a glimmer of hope that Julia may have had a family member help get Sky out of the country.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1246365--grandfather-guilty-of-aiding-abduction

I'm familiar with the abduction of the Watkins brothers. It is a case of International Child Abduction and is featured on the BringSeanHome.org site.

The Watkins abduction is a sad case in that she has now been located and the dad, Stephen, was still not allowed to bring his children home.

There's still hope for Sky! I'm hoping that Julia has a conscience and will soon do the right thing. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman