WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of our boy tonight. Praying answers come soon. One day closer, Sky. We love you baby boy.

Sky - we are all still here, waiting for news. One day closer...

:heartbeat: Sky :heartbeat:

Whenever I come here to "bump" Sky's thread,I ALWAYS have this silly thought...its like we each take turns helping him climb the steps up a slide...and then we put him on our laps and downnn the slide we go!! Then another one of us gets a turn!!
Its MY turn tonight!!

Lucky Me!!!

Bump Bump Little Man!!!!!!

Im not crazy..really,Im not. :eek:

Bump, bump, bump for our boy. Never will we forget you. One day closer precious boy. We love you.

Well there you are sweet child . . . falling down on pg. 2 . . . . like Gatekeeper's slide, Sky Crew is here to help you climb the ladder of the slide. We raise you up each time one of us thinks of you, prays for you, dreams of bringing you home, hopes for finding you, and our loving energy is put out into the universe for you little man. We would all gladly give up much to hold you in loving arms and bring you safely back to your Daddy and Sister.
Sky . . . you may not have been treasured, loved, nurtured, cuddled, swaddled, fed until you are satiated, tickled, gigged with, delighted in, and caressed while living with your Mommy . . . but we would love the opportunity to help you experience those precious moments that you missed out on. Give us a sign . . . we are so trying to read the clues to finding you.
To L.E. . . . . give us something to help you find Sky and bring justice to this small child's life/case/cause. There is true talent here wanting to help (free of charge!)

Every time I see this thread on page 1 I rush to open it hoping to hear some news but it's always just you sweet people bumping for this precious boy. Thanks to everyone who is holding out hope and keeping his thread alive. This one just kills me. I hope to see Sky safe at home someday.

Well there you are sweet child . . . falling down on pg. 2 . . . . like Gatekeeper's slide, Sky Crew is here to help you climb the ladder of the slide. We raise you up each time one of us thinks of you, prays for you, dreams of bringing you home, hopes for finding you, and our loving energy is put out into the universe for you little man. We would all gladly give up much to hold you in loving arms and bring you safely back to your Daddy and Sister.
Sky . . . you may not have been treasured, loved, nurtured, cuddled, swaddled, fed until you are satiated, tickled, gigged with, delighted in, and caressed while living with your Mommy . . . but we would love the opportunity to help you experience those precious moments that you missed out on. Give us a sign . . . we are so trying to read the clues to finding you.
To L.E. . . . . give us something to help you find Sky and bring justice to this small child's life/case/cause. There is true talent here wanting to help (free of charge!)

That was beautiful wenwe4...wow.

Every time I see this thread on page 1 I rush to open it hoping to hear some news but it's always just you sweet people bumping for this precious boy. Thanks to everyone who is holding out hope and keeping his thread alive. This one just kills me. I hope to see Sky safe at home someday.

Thank you pdxmama, we 'is' sweet people and we love this boy. One day closer Sky baby. We won't forget you.

Mornin' handsome boy.
Im always thinking about you. Give us a sign :heartbeat:

I love the idea that we are climbing a slide with Sky every time we bump up his thread! Up, up you go little man!

WATCH OUT, JULIA!!!

It CAN happen. It WILL happen. It IS happening.

The mother of an Arizona girl missing for nearly a year was re-arrested in the case Thursday on suspicion of first-degree murder and child abuse. Police in the Phoenix suburb of Glendale announced at a news conference that Jerice Hunter was taken into custody without incident at her home in Mesa. Hunter, 38, was indicted earlier in the day by a Maricopa County grand jury, even though the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley hasn't been found.

County Attorney Bill Montgomery said his office "has successfully prosecuted cases in which the victim's body was never found."

"We now have the opportunity to seek justice for Jhessye and uncover the truth behind her disappearance," Montgomery added. A 96-day search at a Phoenix-area landfill ended in late June without finding the girl's remains.

Glendale Police Chief Debora Black said at a news conference that Shockley's "final resting place" likely is at the bottom of the Butterfield Landfill in Mobile, south of Phoenix, but no additional searches are scheduled.

She said 280 officers sifted through more than 9,500 tons of trash from early February to late June without success.

"They worked tirelessly to accomplish two goals: to find Jhessye and to hold the person responsible for her disappearance accountable," Black added. "We are confident with the indictment and arrest, we will achieve our second goal of securing justice for Jhessye."

BBM. Sky, you will get this justice, too. We may have to wait for it, but it is coming. Julia cannot hide much longer. The truth always has a way of forcing its way out, of making itself known. You WILL get justice, little man. And we will be here, loyally by your side, every second of the day, until you do.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mother-missing-arizona-girl-arrested-17175220#.UElV-XgqPoA

I love the idea that we are climbing a slide with Sky every time we bump up his thread! Up, up you go little man!

I love that! Up, up you go...back to the top!

We love you, little man!

Up to the top baby!!! Movement on some of these cases gives me hope. Drew Peterson convicted, Jerice Hunter arrested. All good news. We love you, Sky.

It CAN happen. It WILL happen. It IS happening.

BBM. Sky, you will get this justice, too. We may have to wait for it, but it is coming. Julia cannot hide much longer. The truth always has a way of forcing its way out, of making itself known. You WILL get justice, little man. And we will be here, loyally by your side, every second of the day, until you do.http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mother-missing-arizona-girl-arrested-17175220#.UElV-XgqPoA

We are here Sky! We are your champions! We are :please: daily for justice for you little man!! One day closer...

Arrest her already. She's probably gone through cases upon cases of toothbrushes cleaning all the floors down to the floorboards by now! And I can't imagine there's much carpet left after all these months of vacuuming (or should I say years).

Enough is enough!

MOO

Mel

Love you Sky.
Love you Sky Crew.

:heartbeat:.....up we go Little Man!!!!

I haven't read all the Sky threads, just the first 2 and the last 3 (which included the very helpful thread summaries). If the following points have all been covered, my apologies. In no particular order:

1) In thinking of the day when Sky was allegedly abducted, something struck me. MM has said that Sky was in the car that day in a blanket. Some have speculated that perhaps Julia wrapped up a life sized doll to fool MM. If she did that, then she would have had to have a co-conspirator because no such doll was found by LE at the scene. I assume that if MM had seen Julia remove the doll, she would have said so.

Julia apparently had very few real life friends, so who would be so trustworthy as to help her with that?

2) There was brief mention of photos showing MM and Sky from September that some felt were altered in some way because the two children were dressed heavily. My speculation is that those pictures may be real and the reason the children were dressed heavily is because they were both underweight at that point. Humans that are underweight are very prone to chilling and can feel cold at temperatures that most people find comfortable (80s).

The pictures of Sky from June and before appear to show a child who is of normal weight (for instance, the watermelon pic).

If I am correct, then something happened between June and September that triggered Julia to not provide enough food for her children.

3) Just before Julia reported Sky missing, she made an offer to SM to forgo child support if he would allow her to take the children to Scottsdale or to Russia. Since Julia was apparently looking for a sugar daddy, I wonder if she had a prospect in mind who lived in Scottsdale. While Scottsdale is no longer the refuge of the wealthy it once was (it's now Paradise Valley that attracts the wealthy), it is still an area with much higher than average income.

I wonder how Julia would have dealt with the haboobs (dust storms) that are common to the summer rain season in Phoenix?

4) Considering the severity of her OCD and the reports that she spends long stretches of time indoors, I wonder if she may also have agoraphobia of some type.

5) In any case, someone with OCD as severe as Julia's is not truly free nor happy without treatment. They are trapped in a prison inside their own heads.

6) I understand LE's hesitation to do a landfill search. The costs are enormous and the risks to personnel are very high. And given the uncertainty as to the actual date of Sky's disappearance, a landfill search might well be beyond the resources of LE unless something can be done to narrow down the date.

7) It takes a human body 2-4 hours to develop a cadaver odour from a dog's point of view; the bodies of children develop a cadaver odour detectable to a dog sooner than an adult. If cadaver dogs were used to search Julia's apartment at that time and did not get any hits, one explanation could be that she got Sky's body out of the apartment before it could develop the cadaver odour.

It would be interesting if the apartment building's security system recorded the times when residents accessed the trash room to plot out several months' worth of data for Julia and see if any patterns emerge. If they do, then focusing on times when there were breaks in the pattern might be productive.

Oh GrainneDhu . . . thank you for your fresh eyes and insight into this case! What a welcome relief to have some invigoration for our little man. I agree that if MM saw her brother (doll) wrapped in a blanket - LE would have found something in the nearby area. Also the clothing issue is a very good point . . . not only underweight people tend to get cold easily but also extra clothing could have been done to actually hide their emaciated bodies. If JB's precious child (MM) was "abducted" . . . . I imagine she would be screaming from the rooftops to have the public help find her . . . sadly - JB has not said anything to help find little Sky. My greatest fear is little Sky reminded JB too much of Solomon . . . and she was unable to control her hatred toward him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member