WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sky,

Today, a case that involved a missing 3-month old baby girl was solved....and she was miraculously found alive! Details are still coming in about whether or not her mother was involved in her initial disappearance or if it was a stranger abduction, but I wanted you to know that this gives me renewed hope for your case! One way or another, Sky, justice and closure are in your future. I can feel it!

Love,
Rouge

Sky, justice will be yours. We won't stop until it happens. One day closer little man.

The FB page itself is not new -- but it WAS altered recently. Julia gave herself an updated name (the page used to be under "Julia Biryukova" and now it is under "Julia JB"). She also changed the privacy settings so that information that used to be visible is now not visible (I won't go into how I know this -- just know that I have had access to Julia's FB page for some time now and I am aware she made changes). I hope that clarifies -- it's not a new page, but changes to her old profile were definitely made.

Good catch! The last time I checked her page, her photos were visible but now they're private. I'm actually surprised she didn't do it earlier when she made her Flickr private. I hope this marks the beginning of the end of her freedom.
:please:

OHH Bree...I love the slide picture!!!

I wonder if we could find a smiley of the slide...or could admin make this one a smiley? That's Sky's symbol (from us)...up up up he goes! I think it's so appropriate.

I wonder if we could find a smiley of the slide...or could admin make this one a smiley? That's Sky's symbol (from us)...up up up he goes! I think it's so appropriate.

The "Sky Slide"!!

I love it!
And UPPPP we go Little Man!!!!

Good catch! The last time I checked her page, her photos were visible but now they're private. I'm actually surprised she didn't do it earlier when she made her Flickr private. I hope this marks the beginning of the end of her freedom.
:please:

JASH!! We miss you. Remember when this case first broke....nearly a year ago now? We were all posting with such fury and there was an avalanche of information coming in every day. And, now, nothing. It's so sad. Where is justice for Sky? Where is the outrage that a mother can do away with her child, refuse to talk, and be left alone to live her life out as she wants? I really hope LE is tinkering with tons of evidence behind the scenes....

JUSTICE FOR SKY!!

One of my loves in life is bears. I have studied bears with a professor here in Utah; and I almost obsess with my love of bears.

Since we have been talking about Sky and the slide, I thought I would share one cute video of Panda bear cubs having fun on a slide.

Panda cubs frolic on a slide - YouTube

Up, up, up you go Sky. One day closer baby...

One of my loves in life is bears. I have studied bears with a professor here in Utah; and I almost obsess with my love of bears.

Since we have been talking about Sky and the slide, I thought I would share one cute video of Panda bear cubs having fun on a slide.

Coco - my 3 year old LOVED this video! He said, "I want to go to that park and pet the bears." They are so human-like when they go down the slide. Adorable!

Up Up Up You Goooooo!

Wonders if there is a Panda slide...

hhmmmmmmm I bet kids would have a great time on a Panda Slide as I think of all the truly cool things you could do if one was specially made. Totally love the idea :)

Back to the top you go........... Goodnight Sky, wherever you are!!! :tears:

Up the ladder for you little guy . . . Sky Crew here minding the slide.

What's that?? Sky needs a ride on the slide??

WILL DO!!

Up you go, little man....

I think a slide should be dedicated to Sky in a beautiful park filled with children's laughter.

I thinks a slide should be dedicated to Sky in a beautiful park filled with children's laughter.

Hmmmm....perhaps I should mention this to my friend Clay Terry? I wonder if the city could sponsor a commemorative slide for Sky....

Such a lovely thought!!

Hmmmm....perhaps I should mention this to my friend Clay Terry? I wonder if the city could sponsor a commemorative slide for Sky....

Such a lovely thought!!

That is a good idea! A plaque next to the slide could help keep Sky's case in the public eye and raise awareness for those still unfamiliar with the case.

I think a slide should be dedicated to Sky in a beautiful park filled with children's laughter.

I love this idea!

Up the slide you go, Sky baby. I'm ever hopeful as we near 1 year since you went 'missing' that something breaks in your case. We are here for you, as always.

I love this idea too! Maybe a company would donate a slide in his memory?

Our little man! Is it possible to love someone you've never met? I guess so! I love beautiful Caylee too.

My Sky Crew family...
You all have the biggest hearts!! :heartbeat:
I gotta say....I wasnt sure how you would react when I told you about envisioning us all taking Sky up a slide when we bump his thread. I thought.."these guys are gonna think Im loco." But WOW...bless your hearts!!
I love love love the idea of a REAL slide for Sky!! You guys are AMAZING!!

:loveyou: We love ya Little Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member